The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here........
Happy Christmas Sarah and Chris....

Now when’s this wedding you’re bridesmaid at Sarah?!

Comment down below and let us know!!

Reactions: 10
Great title loving the Santa cant turn back time :ROFLMAO:

wasnt the wedding supposed to be about now maybe now shes left the country that will be her excuse as to how she cannot be bridesmaid gotta talk tit to the ifam.

Edit Its not an awful title by the way

Reactions: 3
Sorry for such an awful title guys,
we were way over so I just made it quickly!

Let’s hope they mess up a lot of the next few weeks so it moves quickly enough to get us onto thread 16!!

The age Chris likes them best ???‍♀? sorry... il see myself out.
?

@clm77 it should definitely be this weekend or next weekend. Definitely very soon!! But will she be invited ?

Reactions: 6
@Luna-tik the problem with taking the kids out of school is that they will now be missing out on vital hours of schoolwork. Yes some subjects are not as important but Isabelle will be starting her GCSEs at the tail end of next year and any hours missed now could have a detrimental effect on this. For someone who wants to be a doctor and needs to get the highest grades it is vital that she is in school so she is able to achieve them. Right from the word go in year seven you are working towards them. I don't see how a holiday to Dubai to buy diamond rings is educational. And as @Ginger said they're right hypocrites by forcing Izzy to go to school when she was clearly very poorly and she needed time for her body to recover and recuperate.

Reactions: 11
@Luna-tik the problem with taking the kids out of school is that they will now be missing out on vital hours of schoolwork. Yes some subjects are not as important but Isabelle will be starting her GCSEs at the tail end of next year and any hours missed now could have a detrimental effect on this. For someone who wants to be a doctor and needs to get the highest grades it is vital that she is in school so she is able to achieve them. Right from the word go in year seven you are working towards them. I don't see how a holiday to Dubai to buy diamond rings is educational. And as @Ginger said they're right hypocrites by forcing Izzy to go to school when she was clearly very poorly and she needed time for her body to recover and recuperate.
Unfortunately we also know Sarah and Chris do not take their kids on holiday for either “agricultural” or educational reasons

Reactions: 9
I was looking at FOC travel advice in general today and I think the UAE is so Islamic that I can't imagine why a lot of Westerners go there.

Technically if you are found drunk in a public place it's a crime. Also sex outside of marriage and illegitimate pregnancy is a punishable offence.

Sarah isn't going be a bridesmaid? :ROFLMAO: Unless it's a short break and they'll be back by the weekend or next week?

Reactions: 4
It’s also the comment that Sarah made about thinking hard about taking the girls out of school and yet in the video where she talks about where she’d like to go on holiday she says as much as schools important, memories are what counts??? (And they’ve taken them out on a consistent basis over the year so why does it matter now..) Like trying to cover her tracks? I also like how they use the word “hate” when I have literally seen to indication of any hate whatsoever... yes people make remarks but that’s hardly hate now is it?

It’s also the comment that Sarah made about thinking hard about taking the girls out of school and yet in the video where she talks about where she’d like to go on holiday she says as much as schools important, memories are what counts??? (And they’ve taken them out on a consistent basis over the year so why does it matter now..) Like trying to cover her tracks? I also like how they use the word “hate” when I have literally seen to indication of any hate whatsoever... yes people make remarks but that’s hardly hate now is it?
I think they probably have already been fined or been in court. Remember a few weeks ago when Chris mysteriously needed new smart clothes?

Reactions: 4
Of course Lazy would say that she’s achieved absolutely nothing in life.

Reactions: 1
Something isn’t right.
For the family that go all out with holiday reveal that was almost a prison break style get away.
In the dead of the night in an unmarked car with curtains twitching ?. It was very odd and very, very un Ingham....

I almost feel like they’re playing cat and mouse and trying to get to their destination with nobody on Twitter or social media “getting there first” so to speak,
giving accommodation or companies warnings in advance ?

But hey, if Chris didn’t end up in the slammer this time all’s well that ends well..
For now ??

Reactions: 20
I was looking at FOC travel advice in general today and I think the UAE is so Islamic that I can't imagine why a lot of Westerners go there.

Technically if you are found drunk in a public place it's a crime. Also sex outside of marriage and illegitimate pregnancy is a punishable offence.

Sarah isn't going be a bridesmaid? :ROFLMAO: Unless it's a short break and they'll be back by the weekend or next week?
Filming people without their permission is also a big no, as is sending messages of a sexual nature. Could turn out to be more than a short break for Creepy!

Reactions: 8
I think the wedding is December 1st, also Sarah said that Esme was really struggling in the other school so therefore she needs to be in school as much as possible so she doesn't feel like she is being left behind , she is a hypocrite and a liar and maybe they are on the run from authorities here maybe they have got wind of something else coming up or been threatened in some way

Reactions: 10
I think the wedding is December 1st, also Sarah said that Esme was really struggling in the other school so therefore she needs to be in school as much as possible so she doesn't feel like she is being left behind , she is a hypocrite and a liar and maybe they are on the run from authorities here maybe they have got wind of something else coming up or been threatened in some way
Noname on here confirmed the wedding isn’t this weekend. Honestly I think they are just off to Lapland as booked, they just don’t want anyone reporting them like Oz

Agreed @Tublet83
I think the wedding is probably around the 7/8 and will go unmentioned.
Lapland was booked long, long ago.

When you can cover up a Chris Ingham style boo boo ??
You can cover up Mount Everest size indiscretions, lies and arguments with friends.
This will be nothing to Sarah.

Reactions: 5
I think they probably have already been fined or been in court. Remember a few weeks ago when Chris mysteriously needed new smart clothes?
yes you have a point there, could well be about the car or breach of contracts for something, is there anyway that the courts release the defendants names names that go up before them like they do here I wonder ?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s weird they went in a taxi though? The range so unreliable? Worried it will get towed away at Manchester airport?

It seemed odd.
No mention of any upcoming surprises,no big reveal,short 9 min video...as if something happened and they had to get away fast.
Very very odd
Why no filming on plane?

Just remembered that Lazy should have taken her test sometime around now went back to find the vlog where it was mention and it was in the 7th Nov vlog Chris tells us Lazy has her test in just under 3 weeks. As Ive not heard them mention anything I take it she failed.

I thought it was weird that they didn’t drive in the car to the airport, don’t they usually?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.