The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at who Chris follows on Instagram and found the new German friend. He comes up as the first name when you click who he follows. So I think it was him she messaged
Had a look - did you see the person below the German friend? Why is Chris following someone with an 'onlyfans' account?? Is this his & Sarahs next move???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Here's my take on it. Chris was BL to start with, Sarah got in on it too. Eventually they got katrina and Danny to monitor it too as they were having difficulty keeping up with it while "travelling ". Katrina and Danny went outside their remit mentioning about granny troll bullying Leah ! Lost the plot and BL has disappeared.

But they can read without posting, why bother writing awful stuff about the ingham kids if it's just Chris and Sarah having a nose?

Its someone who knows them and hates them but it's definitely not Chris and sarah.

Chris and sarah are also such narcissists they categorically wouldnt be able to not defend themselves. Theres no way theyd join in with hate as a cover.

Edited for horrendous typos

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Ingham family #134 one caa two caa three caa bye bye caaaaaa Clover boiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.