The Ingham Family #108 House move fallen through, happy 2 year non situation anniversary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband said "oh she's lost weight". My reply was "has she duck. That's just a well-positioned photo"
I thought she had as well then I rewatched the video from when they got the caravan the other night and noticed she was still as wide as the Clyde in her dress and still looked massive so still a fatty 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family 109: and I would drive 500 miles, and I would get fucked back home again....

P.s. if this one is a winner ( which would be a bleeping first for me) then feel free to edit out the swear word and change to a more socially acceptable "sent"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The Ingham family #109 coronavirus hype, they wild camp were they like, pot noodles for the hike!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I posted this on another ingham thread. Why haven’t her parental family haven’t taken Isabelle out of this tit situation. Let’s say her parental family have taken this to court to have residency of Isabelle.

A court would taken in to account of what Isabelle wants and because she is 14 nearly 15 a court will probably listen to her. As Isabelle has lived with Sarah and Chris all her life they won’t remove Isabelle as that is all she knows and because of her age she can legal leave next year.

But also the NSPCC have said they can’t intervene as no abuse has happened and because what Chris did in the uk wasn’t illegal he hasn’t broken the law. As all the girls are housed and physical well looked after they won’t meet the threshold for removal.

As emotional abuse is so hard to prove it is highly unlikely that anything will happen. So really her parental family are stuck if they were to turn at the inghams and demand Isabelle stay with them, Sarah could call the police as she legally has residency of Isabelle.

We all know how manipulative Chris and Sarah are from their vlogs. I can imagine this goes on behinds the scenes.

There isn’t much her parental family can do apart from keeping the lines of communication open
I’ve posted these screen shots before View attachment 171918View attachment 171919View attachment 171920View attachment 171921
anyone remember when that mummy of girls (we thought was Sarah) said that he was abusive and agressive in dance and painted a different picture to this . That was in the early threads on here

Reactions: 7
I'm in Fife and the rain and wind are going CRAZY! Feeling very smug in my warm house knowing they are wild camping by a lake in this...serves them right- SO UNBELIEVABLY SELFISH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm in Fife and the rain and wind are going CRAZY! Feeling very smug in my warm house knowing they are wild camping by a lake in this...serves them right- SO UNBELIEVABLY SELFISH!
It’s meant to be mental the next few days...bring it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if they are wild camping because they didn’t like some of the unsavoury campers they encountered last year during the Europe shagging wagon adventure. Didn’t someone punch Creepy or am I imagining that.
Ah yes, the TARPOLEANS episode 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah “the route we have chosen isn’t good for caravans” - there is only one route! Sarah “we hope to be able to wildcamp at the lakes” - you’re going round the flipping coast ya eejit - it’s called the sea! Can’t wait for them to be eaten alive by midges, be unable to cope with rain, and no facilities open anywhere till later in the month! But bless her she managed to squeeze in another shopping trip with nana to the white rose before she left!
Unreal. Just when I think they couldn’t get any more stupid. And as for that poor Nana being taken advantage of when she clearly can’t think clearly, it should be reported.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I also thought they were going abroad as they changed their easy yet flights i am confused 🤦‍♀️😂😂
i read before that majorca and club mac arent opening until 15th July theyre opening waterpark and buffet so we will see if club mac are true to their word and told them to get lost for a freebie

Hahaha...there's a place called Tongue on their route! I'm calling it now....they'll pose for a photo by the "Welcome to Tongue" sign, all with their gobs open.
isnt there a place called twatt too ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's on Insta an hour ago asking for head IFAM to bring him coffee aka send nudes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
of the few among us who still hatewatch their videos, who else has to mute so there's absolutely no chance of hearing the godawful intro song. also straight up skipping chris parts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.