The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES YES YES! I hope so, that girl needs to get away from them as soon as she can. RED FLAG>In so so many vlogs when he walked in her room or surprised her by hiding under the bed🤢 or showed any affection she would look so bloody uncomfortable, pull the duvet up over her chest, pull away, look awkward & that she was not at all comfortable. THEN there was that one video where she was laying on her bed, she was on her phone, creepy walked in, camera in hand filming & she gave him a completely different look to the usual Oh God hide look, it was puppy dog eyes, opened her mouth & put her tongue out suggestively stuck her chest out & touched her breasts. Blink & you miss it! THAT WAS THE MOMENT I noticed it all change & going downhill & her behaviour became more sexualised. Alarm bells rang & red flags everywhere. Had something happened with her own mothers husband! I’m not saying anything happened BUT that was NOT a normal way to behave when your creepy step dad walks in your bedroom. Something had changed. It’s never been the same since in my opinion. Is it just me or does anyone else see red flags? If he has touched her I hope she tells & gets help to get him out of there. I don’t feel she would tell because she knows the Ingham Family Ltd would cease & at the end of the day that’s all that seems to matter to these money obsessed parents. I’m allowed an opinion Chris! Change your bloody behaviour & we will stop pulling you up on it. People say no he wouldn’t, I look at the behaviour, I study it & it speaks louder than any words. She is not the same lovely girl she was, she tried to be but it’s an act. It’s heartbreaking to watch, she may act like she’s a mature sexually experienced woman but let’s not forget she is a child. Go & watch your old vlogs & just look at what you have all become. It’s devastating for the children. Any child who’s being abused please speak out. There is so much help out there. The child is always the victim always & never ever to blame. Sorry for my long ranty replies😔
I mentioned a little while ago that IMHO i felt Isabelle sometimes acts inappropriately around her creepy stepdad which seems to fuel his disgusting behaviour. I believe a very lot of grooming is going on.
Why is safeguarding not involved?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think if it’s back on the market they’ll actually make a loss. It’s for sale for exactly what they paid for it. What must the area must be like? Houses here have increased crazy since 2017. They’ve not it a penny on its value (at full asking price).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
YES YES YES! I hope so, that girl needs to get away from them as soon as she can. RED FLAG>In so so many vlogs when he walked in her room or surprised her by hiding under the bed🤢 or showed any affection she would look so bloody uncomfortable, pull the duvet up over her chest, pull away, look awkward & that she was not at all comfortable. THEN there was that one video where she was laying on her bed, she was on her phone, creepy walked in, camera in hand filming & she gave him a completely different look to the usual Oh God hide look, it was puppy dog eyes, opened her mouth & put her tongue out suggestively stuck her chest out & touched her breasts. Blink & you miss it! THAT WAS THE MOMENT I noticed it all change & going downhill & her behaviour became more sexualised. Alarm bells rang & red flags everywhere. Had something happened with her own mothers husband! I’m not saying anything happened BUT that was NOT a normal way to behave when your creepy step dad walks in your bedroom. Something had changed. It’s never been the same since in my opinion. Is it just me or does anyone else see red flags? If he has touched her I hope she tells & gets help to get him out of there. I don’t feel she would tell because she knows the Ingham Family Ltd would cease & at the end of the day that’s all that seems to matter to these money obsessed parents. I’m allowed an opinion Chris! Change your bloody behaviour & we will stop pulling you up on it. People say no he wouldn’t, I look at the behaviour, I study it & it speaks louder than any words. She is not the same lovely girl she was, she tried to be but it’s an act. It’s heartbreaking to watch, she may act like she’s a mature sexually experienced woman but let’s not forget she is a child. Go & watch your old vlogs & just look at what you have all become. It’s devastating for the children. Any child who’s being abused please speak out. There is so much help out there. The child is always the victim always & never ever to blame. Sorry for my long ranty replies😔
what vlog?

Reactions: 5
Just seen Sarah said on insta that it's been one of those days. She can't pinpoint what though... But I know! It's Monday which means pension day, maybe Nanarrr lost her bank card 😱🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
I mentioned a little while ago that IMHO i felt Isabelle sometimes acts inappropriately around her creepy stepdad which seems to fuel his disgusting behaviour. I believe a very lot of grooming is going on.
Why is safeguarding not involved?
I agree with you, I really don’t like to think what goes on in that house and maybe for what has been going on all along too. Even vids before the allegations are too familiar for my liking

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I agree with you, I really don’t like to think what goes on in that house and maybe for what has been going on all along too. Even vids before the allegations are too familiar for my liking
Going out on a limb here, I think he’s truly disgusting and not being on YouTube should have been the very least of his punishments. Saying that I don’t feel there’s anything untoward with their relationship, he’s ‘raised’ her since she wAs a baby. Would you read these ‘signs’ the same with the other two or would it be okay as he’s their bio dad? Again a criminal And dodgy as duck but I think the comments about him and Isabelle are disgusting. And before I’m called Steve, I’m not. I think as parents they need to be held accountable for the home life they are creating for their kids and be aware of the issues they are most definitely going to face in adulthood. We are going to see a whole new breed of Kulkins, Lohans and Bynes with these vlogger kids, all without the financial backing to try and fix it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is so wrong and has shocked me it may or may not be a bathroom pic but christ she is 14 !!! Sarah and Chris for duck sake sort it out protect your daughter! Her dances showing her midrift poking tounge out pulling silly faces showing her hips crying out for elder men her panning over her ( yes I know its a trend for young girls to do it but the ones I have seen her alot older than her and have verified account ) she is 14 ! And a from a washed up you tube family View attachment 165858

That's true he has never been to play group or mum and tots that I have seen poor boy 😔
Why is she saying y’all?? Sounds a bit like Chris to me! Wouldn’t think Isabelle would pull off speaking like that? It’s more an ame

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Going out on a limb here, I think he’s truly disgusting and not being on YouTube should have been the very least of his punishments. Saying that I don’t feel there’s anything untoward with their relationship, he’s ‘raised’ her since she wAs a baby. Would you read these ‘signs’ the same with the other two or would it be okay as he’s their bio dad? Again a criminal And dodgy as duck but I think the comments about him and Isabelle are disgusting. And before I’m called Steve, I’m not. I think as parents they need to be held accountable for the home life they are creating for their kids and be aware of the issues they are most definitely going to face in adulthood. We are going to see a whole new breed of Kulkins, Lohans and Bynes with these vlogger kids, all without the financial backing to try and fix it.
For me non of its okay. I would feel his behaviour was inappropriate whether he was the bio dad or not. It would be prudent in my opinion that he remained astute to the fact he is in a position of trust as a step-parent and acted with a little caution

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For me non of its okay. I would feel his behaviour was inappropriate whether he was the bio dad or not. It would be prudent in my opinion that he remained astute to the fact he is in a position of trust as a step-parent and acted with a little caution
I feel he is hiding behind the "I've raised her since she was a baby" thing as a way to help hide what is going on. I hope and pray nothing too sinister is going on but there's something that's for sure.

Reactions: 23
I feel he is hiding behind the "I've raised her since she was a baby" thing as a way to help hide what is going on. I hope and pray nothing too sinister is going on but there's something that's for sure.
Yeah that’s what I think too. Would I say there’s anything going on, I don’t know and I probably err on the side of no but I’m very jaded from work experience but the affection displayed between non bio and bio kids definitely isn’t the same. But if my daughter showed the obvious discomfort levels like covering her chest etc around my partner I’d be out of there with the kids on the spot

Reactions: 14
Has he never attempted to legally adopt her and give her his name? Surely that's what they'd all want? 🤔 There must be objections on her biological father's side. 🤔 Wonder why? Have they ever been asked about the adoption thing?

House back up for sale!! It’s fallen thru again🤣🤣
It's starting to feel cursed. It must be built on the site of an ancient druid burial ground 😂👻

• Haha
  • Heart
It's one fugly house. I'm trying to sell my house at the moment. My house is virtually half the price of theirs. Bigger and so much much nicer. All I see is ugly overlooked gardens on their pics. Their living room looks so narrow.

Reactions: 18
Brilliant😂 Couldn’t happen to nicer people. I’m glad they are stuck in a house they hate
Absolutely, but spare a thought for the long suffering neighbours. They’ve to contend with his whooohooooing and skating and the cackling witch causing land tremors as she thuds about the place. No law abiding citizen can reasonably be expected to tolerate them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So did Creepy throw his coffee at the wall and macbook after being told the sale had fallen through? 🤔
I can imagine him having a temper tantrum and I'm sure in a Q&A Lazy mentioned he often had "daddy paddy's" on holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.