The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE SECRET ORDER DAD WAS NEVER MEANT TO KNOW ABOUT....

Creepy is up early for a Sunday because there is a company coming to clean the driveway and he's going to show the before and after. Over winter the drive gets mud and moss on it so he needs to move the cars. Time lapse of the company cleaning the drive.

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely weekend. They're waiting for the rain to stop so they can release the butterflies because Lazy is sure two of the butterflies because boyfriend and girlfriend last night and lazy soesn't want 700 baby caterpillars in the house. Can she not just say they mated? Isla is old enough to know about the life cycle and so is most of the ifam. Lazy fears the butterflies will die in the rain. After mating butterflies will lay eggs any moment according to Lazy. Might want to google that hun. The butterflies are happily in a box with fresh fruit and sugar water.

Lazy has fallen in love with grapefruit juice because it's a fruit juice that only she likes so whenever she fancies a bit it will still be there. Lazy sticks some ice cubes in a glass and pours in the juice. There are bits in it and the girls hate fruit with bits in. Lazy says Prinny feels sorry for herself but someone has sent her some treats. Lazy tells her to get a sausage out of the box but she just sits there confused. Prinny eventually take a sausage.

Isabelle has finished her lunch; she had scrambled egg with pepper on top. She wats to talk to us because she is always trying to tell us to be confident and love herself. Isabelle's confidence was knocked with Tik Tok but recently she has been trying really hard to jut be confident. She has learnt three dances today and she is proud of herself. She is about to film the dance today. Lazy made an order with Isabelle this morning and she is sorry if Creepy is finding out whilst editing. Isabelle has got a new rose quartz roller from New Look and she demonstrates using it. Lazy made an order of face masks. Lazy comes in and says Isabelle uses face products and she bought some and they bought the girls out in a rash. Esme and Isabelle got big spots and Isla got burns on her face. Lazy has ordered serums and stuff from Body Shop. Lazy doesn't know what serum is and uses nothing on her face except a cleansing water and foam stuff, which was £4 from Asda. Isabelle caught her eyelash in the roller yesterday. Jace has been bonding with Isabelle and she puts his cartoons on the TV. Isabelle tries to get Jace to do some tricks and he hi fives her.

There's a break in the weather so it's time for the butterflies to be released from the Inghams' grasp. The sun is out and it's time for the butterflies to be released into the wild. Lazy didn't know that butterflies only have approximately two weeks to live. Creepy says that's so sad and they need to let them go and do their thing. Lazy tells the girls to put their hands in the net but they don't want to. One of the butterflies fly off and Creepy says 'goodbye little man'. He's given those blooming butterflies more love than he gave his own son in the entire first year of his life. Esme manages to get a butterfly on her hand and we get another wooo from Creepy as it flies off. Apparently another of the butterflies is a little man too. Jace starts to cry so Creepy walks over to him with the camera. Jace tells him to go. Esme takes another butterfly over to Jace and it flies away. Lazy is going to leave the fruit out in case the butterflies come back later but she says it's pretty much impossible. Lazy says it was a cool experience. and Isabelle tells us her friends has frogs in her pond.

After shot of the driveway. He says it's looking amazing. He says the Mini is going no matter what Lazy says because it needs serious work done to it. AB Jetting came to do the driveway because another company recommended them. Lazy comes waddling out of the house and says she thought it was a waste of money but she takes it back and it looks like a brand new drive. Creepy says the mini is going and Lazy says it isn't because it's her first car. She wants Isabelle to have it but Creepy says it will be falling to bits by the time she learns to drive. Isabelle wants to use the money from YouTube to buy her own car. lazy thinks she doesn't like the pink.

It's 2:31 and Creepy has finished editing. He's got to a point where he goes no further. The edit finishes in the middle of the afternoon and the clips on the next memory card from the rest of the evening are corrupt. Creepy doesn't know what happened but that's it for the day. The memory card is going in the bin and he thrown it behind himself. They will be back tomorrow.

End of vlog

Does anyone else wonder if they're moving this week? It seems quite odd that they want to delay their holiday flights, clean the driveway (which they never do), paint the kitchen wall and now this. Creepy going off to the 'office' all the time too. I can't see the new owners waiting another few months for the house either.
Capture.PNG

Imagine trying to get on with your job cleaning a client's driveway and the ginger creep comes out and films you. I would charge double for the harassment.
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG

Someone thinks she knows everything about butterflies but a quick google will tell her that they don't lay eggs any moment and you've only had them as butterflies for three days. Oh Tattle can be so educational.
Capture1.PNG

Has he really set up the skate rails at the front of their house?
Capture4.PNG

I love a nice photo of the happy couple
Capture5.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture10.PNG
Capture3.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Creepy is up early for a Sunday because there is a company coming to clean the driveway and he's going to show the before and after. Over winter the drive gets mud and moss on it so he needs to move the cars. Time lapse of the company cleaning the drive.

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely weekend. They're waiting for the rain to stop so they can release the butterflies because Lazy is sure two of the butterflies because boyfriend and girlfriend last night and lazy soesn't want 700 baby caterpillars in the house. Can she not just say they mated? Isla is old enough to know about the life cycle and so is most of the ifam. Lazy fears the butterflies will die in the rain. After mating butterflies will lay eggs any moment according to Lazy. Might want to google that hun. The butterflies are happily in a box with fresh fruit and sugar water.

Lazy has fallen in love with grapefruit juice because it's a fruit juice that only she likes so whenever she fancies a bit it will still be there. Lazy sticks some ice cubes in a glass and pours in the juice. There are bits in it and the girls hate fruit with bits in. Lazy says Prinny feels sorry for herself but someone has sent her some treats. Lazy tells her to get a sausage out of the box but she just sits there confused. Prinny eventually take a sausage.

Isabelle has finished her lunch; she had scrambled egg with pepper on top. She wats to talk to us because she is always trying to tell us to be confident and love herself. Isabelle's confidence was knocked with Tik Tok but recently she has been trying really hard to jut be confident. She has learnt three dances today and she is proud of herself. She is about to film the dance today. Lazy made an order with Isabelle this morning and she is sorry if Creepy is finding out whilst editing. Isabelle has got a new rose quartz roller from New Look and she demonstrates using it. Lazy made an order of face masks. Lazy comes in and says Isabelle uses face products and she bought some and they bought the girls out in a rash. Esme and Isabelle got big spots and Isla got burns on her face. Lazy has ordered serums and stuff from Body Shop. Lazy doesn't know what serum is and uses nothing on her face except a cleansing water and foam stuff, which was £4 from Asda. Isabelle caught her eyelash in the roller yesterday. Jace has been bonding with Isabelle and she puts his cartoons on the TV. Isabelle tries to get Jace to do some tricks and he hi fives her.

There's a break in the weather so it's time for the butterflies to be released from the Inghams' grasp. The sun is out and it's time for the butterflies to be released into the wild. Lazy didn't know that butterflies only have approximately two weeks to live. Creepy says that's so sad and they need to let them go and do their thing. Lazy tells the girls to put their hands in the net but they don't want to. One of the butterflies fly off and Creepy says 'goodbye little man'. He's given those blooming butterflies more love than he gave his own son in the entire first year of his life. Esme manages to get a butterfly on her hand and we get another wooo from Creepy as it flies off. Apparently another of the butterflies is a little man too. Jace starts to cry so Creepy walks over to him with the camera. Jace tells him to go. Esme takes another butterfly over to Jace and it flies away. Lazy is going to leave the fruit out in case the butterflies come back later but she says it's pretty much impossible. Lazy says it was a cool experience. and Isabelle tells us her friends has frogs in her pond.

After shot of the driveway. He says it's looking amazing. He says the Mini is going no matter what Lazy says because it needs serious work done to it. AB Jetting came to do the driveway because another company recommended them. Lazy comes waddling out of the house and says she thought it was a waste of money but she takes it back and it looks like a brand new drive. Creepy says the mini is going and Lazy says it isn't because it's her first car. She wants Isabelle to have it but Creepy says it will be falling to bits by the time she learns to drive. Isabelle wants to use the money from YouTube to buy her own car. lazy thinks she doesn't like the pink.

It's 2:31 and Creepy has finished editing. He's got to a point where he goes no further. The edit finishes in the middle of the afternoon and the clips on the next memory card from the rest of the evening are corrupt. Creepy doesn't know what happened but that's it for the day. The memory card is going in the bin and he thrown it behind himself. They will be back tomorrow.

End of vlog

Does anyone else wonder if they're moving this week? It seems quite odd that they want to delay their holiday flights, clean the driveway (which they never do), paint the kitchen wall and now this. Creepy going off to the 'office' all the time too. I can't see the new owners waiting another few months for the house either.
View attachment 167083

Imagine trying to get on with your job cleaning a client's driveway and the ginger creep comes out and films you. I would charge double for the harassment.
View attachment 167150View attachment 167158

Someone thinks she knows everything about butterflies but a quick google will tell her that they don't lay eggs any moment and you've only had them as butterflies for three days. Oh Tattle can be so educational.
View attachment 167092

Has he really set up the skate rails at the front of their house?
View attachment 167140

I love a nice photo of the happy couple
View attachment 167144

View attachment 167137View attachment 167147View attachment 167159View attachment 167160
The rails where only there whilst neil did the drive way.
The normally live down the side of the house between the chavan and the house wall.
Shame the scrap man didnt come and take them !
At least all the crap that's been growing round peppa has gone now.

Reactions: 18

They're waiting for the rain to stop so they can release the butterflies
Isabelle wants to use the money from YouTube to buy her own car. lazy thinks she doesn't like the pink.
For some reason I get the impression Sarah thinks it will be like the Butterflies at Hyde Park in 1969
wp-content2fuploads2f20152f102frollingstones-10.jpg2foriginal.jpg

The comment about Isabelle buying her own car via You Tube money is likely aimed over here
The memory card thing excuse they have used a few times before

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen on the news that parents in England will be fined if they don't send their kids to school in September. Don't know if it covers private school though. Probably not.
Private schools are still under government jurisdiction. If they were not sending the kids back the school would have required a full terms notice and fees which would have meant they’d have had to give notice at the end of the spring term (Easter) and pay for the term that is ending now. My understanding is that all fees are still being charged despite lockdown,

Reactions: 6
YES YES YES! I hope so, that girl needs to get away from them as soon as she can. RED FLAG>In so so many vlogs when he walked in her room or surprised her by hiding under the bed🤢 or showed any affection she would look so bloody uncomfortable, pull the duvet up over her chest, pull away, look awkward & that she was not at all comfortable. THEN there was that one video where she was laying on her bed, she was on her phone, creepy walked in, camera in hand filming & she gave him a completely different look to the usual Oh God hide look, it was puppy dog eyes, opened her mouth & put her tongue out suggestively stuck her chest out & touched her breasts. Blink & you miss it! THAT WAS THE MOMENT I noticed it all change & going downhill & her behaviour became more sexualised. Alarm bells rang & red flags everywhere. Had something happened with her own mothers husband! I’m not saying anything happened BUT that was NOT a normal way to behave when your creepy step dad walks in your bedroom. Something had changed. It’s never been the same since in my opinion. Is it just me or does anyone else see red flags? If he has touched her I hope she tells & gets help to get him out of there. I don’t feel she would tell because she knows the Ingham Family Ltd would cease & at the end of the day that’s all that seems to matter to these money obsessed parents. I’m allowed an opinion Chris! Change your bloody behaviour & we will stop pulling you up on it. People say no he wouldn’t, I look at the behaviour, I study it & it speaks louder than any words. She is not the same lovely girl she was, she tried to be but it’s an act. It’s heartbreaking to watch, she may act like she’s a mature sexually experienced woman but let’s not forget she is a child. Go & watch your old vlogs & just look at what you have all become. It’s devastating for the children. Any child who’s being abused please speak out. There is so much help out there. The child is always the victim always & never ever to blame. Sorry for my long ranty replies😔
What?!?!!!! What vlog was this on?!

Reactions: 7
Definitely looks like it’s back on the market! Not showing SSTC any more...

Reactions: 9
I'd assume so since the school is still providing
work and lessons for them. The school might be offering a reduction in fees but I don't know for certain.
I work at a private school and we are offering a slight reduction but as lessons are still being provided parents are still being charged.

Reactions: 7
You're right, it doesn't on rightmove but on the local estate agents it's still SSTC, they probably haven't changed it yet.

Oh dear, it looks like the Inghams will have to be miserable in the house for a while longer. Maybe lowering the price will help.

No sign up?
It was taken down a few months ago, before the pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't it 'bought' back in March? I get that it's been lockdown but I wouldn't be surprised if the buyer had pulled out since they've had months to get ready to move and haven't even packed 🤷

Wasn't it 'bought' back in March? I get that it's been lockdown but I wouldn't be surprised if the buyer had pulled out since they've had months to get ready to move and haven't even packed 🤷
I suspect minghams have lost their mortgage offer, and the buyers have cleared off...

• Heart
No sign up?
It'd be nice if some normal couple or family DID ACTUALLY buy that house and turn it into a loved home, planted it up with small trees and shrubs, filled the house with colour and character and life for a change. It's such a sterile, grey box at the moment.
State of Sarah in that doorway. She looks like an absolute fishwife.

Hahaha Minghams, no new chav mansion for you
You can't beat the palace of imagination, though, eh? And Chris and Sarah sit in theirs as king and queen 👌🏻👑🏰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.