The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and now we sit and wait for the beach vlog to be posted and chris and sarah to deny that they went by editing it out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have they changed their insta name? Iv just read the thread and thought i kinda wanna follow them now lol. But i cant seem to find an accnt called the ingham family? Well i can but it has only like 3000 followers???

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry Lazy but those huge sunglasses don't help to make your head look any smaller. 😎👽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry Lazy but those huge sunglasses don't help to make your head look any smaller. 😎👽
What is their main instagram account???? It cant be the one with 3000 followers surely??? Iv got more than that and im boring asf lol.
someone tell me their @ pls x

Reactions: 1
What's with the cold tea?! Lazy shoehorned a mention of Tetley tea cold infusions into today's vlog (didn't take a sip of the delicious beverage she's suddenly so keen on though, even after banging on about how hot it was in the car...) like it's an #ad but yesterday, the montage was of Isabelle (or was it Lazy? Somebody anyway...) making a Twinings brew in a Tetley bottle. Are they just trying to make people think big brands are interested in working with them? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What's with the cold tea?! Lazy shoehorned a mention of Tetley tea cold infusions into today's vlog (didn't take a sip of the delicious beverage she's suddenly so keen on though, even after banging on about how hot it was in the car...) like it's an #ad but yesterday, the montage was of Isabelle (or was it Lazy? Somebody anyway...) making a Twinings brew in a Tetley bottle. Are they just trying to make people think big brands are interested in working with them? 🤔
That was such a blatant promotion. Nothing subtle about this hot mess of a couple. So transparent.

Reactions: 15
That was such a blatant promotion. Nothing subtle about this hot mess of a couple. So transparent.
A promotion for who though? Mixing two brands is a strange promotion. Twinings make their own cold brew bottles. No need to use a Tetley one if you're promoting Twinings and if you're promoting Tetley, it's probably best to use their teabags not Twinings.

Unless maybe it's some sort of taste test thing that isn't linked to either brand, I suppose?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A promotion for who though? Mixing two brands is a strange promotion. Twinings make their own cold brew bottles. No need to use a Tetley one if you're promoting Twinings and if you're promoting Tetley, it's probably best to use their teabags not Twinings.

Unless maybe it's some sort of taste test thing that isn't linked to either brand, I suppose?
Yes weird combining two products but the deliberately placed bottle and carefully captured flavours screams promotion. They're all about getting something for nothing these days.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be hard to do a josh pieters on them and send them some old crap in the guise of it being an ad. They will literally advertise anything for some money they are so desperate.

someone set up a burger ‘brand’ with the tag line “if I want a burger for me tea, I’ll have a burger for me tea”and get them to advertise it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bit late to the trampoline discussion but hearing that Isla was knocked out by falling off a trampoline when she was ONLY 2 OR 3 shocked me. I also vaguely recall Sarah posting on her Instagram story that Isla had another accident with a bed or in a bedroom when she was Jace's age :unsure::oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Creepy should really be more proud of the fact that he is bilingual. Judging by his latest insta offering he speaks fluent gibberish and a little bit of English.
Hottest day of the year and he is in tracksuit and a jumper. The body odour coming from that fool 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Bit late to the trampoline discussion but hearing that Isla was knocked out by falling off a trampoline when she was ONLY 2 OR 3 shocked me. I also vaguely recall Sarah posting on her Instagram story that Isla had another accident with a bed or in a bedroom when she was Jace's age :unsure::oops:
I was really shocked by this too. Sarah said it so casually...but for a 2 year old to get knocked out! That’s quite a head injury. It’s weird as Isla has always seemed to be the favourite but looking back I think they are quite dismissive of her. She’s injured herself before and they have brushed it off and carried on with their plans (Disney land Paris was one time)
I think Sarah barely looks at her now...Issy and Esme get so much attention “you look so beautiful” etc etc 😀 Poor Isla is barely mentioned, she gets zero one on one time with either parent. I think both Sarah and Chris love the baby little “boo boo” stage of all the kids, Jace is now getting every bit of attention. Isla is just left in the background, no wonder she shoves Esme out of the way and is desperate to be first in things! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.