The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really late to finding out who the inghams are and I’ve had a read of a few of the threads please can someone tell me what ‘hi Steve’ means 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really late to finding out who the inghams are and I’ve had a read of a few of the threads please can someone tell me what ‘hi Steve’ means 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Chris’ Dad is Steve and he’s been known to read the forums so it’s a friendly hello and reminder that we know he reads.

his wife told someone in a text message which was then leaked. She’s the grooming gran (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris’ Dad is Steve and he’s been known to read the forums so it’s a friendly hello and reminder that we know he reads.

his wife told someone in a text message which was then leaked. She’s the grooming gran (allegedly)
Ahh thanks you for clearing this up!

Reactions: 4
I was having a read of the Radfords forum and noticed a comment saying they were talking about buying a camper and going on a road trip. Perhaps this is where they got the idea from as we know they can’t think of anything for themselves.
They would need more then one to fit that family in 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone who messaged TP toys about the ‘gifted’ trampoline received a reply?

Reactions: 8
Exactly my thoughts when the lady told me, curiosity would get the better of me
When the Inghams contact the companies asking for collaborations, I'm sure that they must say that the allegations are all made up and have never been proven (even though Jess's have, by Sussex police). You would think that the company would.look past the enticement of a '1.3 million strong' Youtube family - and all the views for their product that that would entail - and just Google the YouTuber's name. But, as we have seen, on so many occasions this has not happened.

Last edited:
Creepy wonders how much money the owners of the field are earning.. they must be making a killing man. He wishes he owned the field. Creepy spits some wrap out as he speaks and fails to notice Jace walking off. He says they must be making a few grand a day and lazy says that per ten cars it's £100 which is crazy and there's at least 300 cars there. Lazy it's not crazy, it's basic maths.
And they’d know all about making a killing with the mark up they have for their tit tat.... it does actually genuinely make me wonder WTF goes through their heads when they mention stuff like this or moaning about a £16 top being too expensive and can’t justify spending that much money. I honestly don’t think it even enters the larges voids in their heads that they’re being hypocrites 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I`m sorry but that pic gives me anxiety! Aside from how many people are there ,it`s been 30+ here today ,and how can it be pleasant sitting on a scorching crowded beach ,full with others in close proximity? 3 out of their 4 children are very fair ,and we`ve seen many times how burnt they`ve gotten.(Lazy with her "drink" ,creepy spotting the teens ifam for his private collection ).Poor Isabelle will be on full time babysitting duties.(I swear Jace will call her mama first.:(..If you`re going to take the kids out ,go somewhere m0re appropriate for the kids.Maybe they`d have rather stayed home today.You could have gotten the pool out ,kept them cool with sun shades/umberella`s .and can go inside for drinks and when it gets too much.Why i`m thinking all this when i`m knowing what Sarah wants ,Sarah gets ,i don`t know.Let`s hope she`ll get a little too much sun this time ,and be forced to put her dammed camera down! Poor Esme would definitely have been better off in school.Again though ,that`s not vlog worthy ,is it Sarah?

When the Inghams contact the companies asking for collaborations, I'm sure that they must say that the allegations are all made up and have never been proven (even though Jess's have, by Sussex police). You would think that the company would.look past the enticement of a '1.3 million strong' Youtube family - and all the views for their product that that would entail - and just Google the YouTuber's name. But, as we have seen, on so many occasions this has not happened.
ABsolutely right! THink if i contact companies in future i`ll point out this couple have a viewing age of 14 and under and ,if they do give them a freebie ,that`s who the company should "expect" to then buy their product!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I`m sorry but that pic gives me anxiety! Aside from how many people are there ,it`s been 30+ here today ,and how can it be pleasant sitting on a scorching crowded beach ,full with others in close proximity? 3 out of their 4 children are very fair ,and we`ve seen many times how burnt they`ve gotten.(Lazy with her "drink" ,creepy spotting the teens ifam for his private collection ).Poor Isabelle will be on full time babysitting duties.(I swear Jace will call her mama first.:(..If you`re going to take the kids out ,go somewhere m0re appropriate for the kids.Maybe they`d have rather stayed home today.You could have gotten the pool out ,kept them cool with sun shades/umberella`s .and can go inside for drinks and when it gets too much.Why i`m thinking all this when i`m knowing what Sarah wants ,Sarah gets ,i don`t know.Let`s hope she`ll get a little too much sun this time ,and be forced to put her dammed camera down! Poor Esme would definitely have been better off in school.Again though ,that`s not vlog worthy ,is it Sarah?
These people took their children, including their 4 month old.baby, round a roasting hot 40 degree Disneyland Paris for the day in that crazy heatwave last summer. They would have given zero thought to whether their children would be uncomfortable in that insane heat on that beach today. Gosh Creepy must have been sweaty in his beanie today.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So they didn't take Prinny because it would be too hot for her (a very lot well done, Team Creepy)......but sod the kids, they'll be fine! 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Meh if I wanted to watch 20 minutes of fat sweaty pale people sat in the sun whilst whining about the sun, I’d just recall on every summer memory ever 😂 bring it for the camping hiking heatwave I’m living for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the way nothing is even on the product, just Chinese tat. Probably not even pound land quality

Love the way nothing is even on the product, just Chinese tat. Probably not even pound land quality
##lined up on the product

Reactions: 7
Because apparently they are too worried about sending her back to school, but they can go shopping or to the beach where there will be a serious lack of social distancing.
My bet though is that either they couldn’t possibly send Esme when the other two are off from school or they don’t want to pay the school fees.

Of course she had an accident! It wouldn’t be an Ingham day out without the Clickbait of the girls either falling off cliffs, almost drowning or being bitten by some sea creature ( or whatever happened)
Re Esme`s schooling. Being a private school ,wouldn`t they have to keep paying fees (she`s (as far as we know) still registered with them ,and must have been receiving work to complete at home ,during lockdown)? Unless they`ve told the school she`ll never be back ,her place will still be open? Just wondering how the school could afford to let them off paying ,especially now her age/year are going back..least they are here in the South.x

Yeah that's the one! I thought it looked like a little prison. 😀
Ideal for creepy then?😉

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.