The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is where if I was a neighbour I would be out on the street clapping!!! 👏👏👏
I’d have a frigging street party and fireworks!! Living in earshot of this family ( and let’s face it that’s a VAST area) would have driven me to sell my house. I can’t imagine how their estate cope trying to sit in their gardens enjoying the beautiful weather unable to escape the high pitch screeching of those kids, foghorn gob of a Mother and Twatface father skating up and down my street. I’d have to move because I wouldn’t be able to contain myself...... You’ll hear the sighs of relief and celebration when that removal truck pulls up......... My condolences to the new neighbours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family #104 Chris is a clown, he’s now banned from Asda in town

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember ‘if we didn’t film it, it didn’t happen’ sadly though on this occasion you did film it and it did happen, you might have wiped it from YOUR vlog but the evidence is out there, shame you are really not quite as intelligent as you like to make out, oh and p.s don’t waste a trip to a&e after you fell off your skates, like they say ‘there is no fool like an old fool’ you really should learn to skate properly at your age and medical history, how is the dodgy shoulder and back??? I can’t wait for your next sarcastic assumptions video......

Reactions: 19
New Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.