The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much/anything about skate culture, but I'd expect most sk8er Bois 🤟🤙 to maybe say they were 'rad' or 'sick'

Not Creepy Ingham, though 'So pretty' 😂
I don’t see any sk8er bois saying he’s rad or sick on his tik Tok or Instagram either just 11 year olds who make edits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've a feeling they know each through Isabelle's school. So, so weird.
I noticed the Tropic skincare ambassador status, a very lot of youtubers are joining this scheme and making a small fortune selling to their cult followers. Can you imagine Sarah and Izzy flogging "most amazing, best ever" £30 facial creams then vlogging a home bargains shop and buying their £1 usual product? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to Nana? Is she okay? Why hasn’t Lazy updated us after she went on her little road trip and ended up at some strangers house. ( Was it strangers? I can’t recall)
I guess she’s no longer useful now that she‘s unable to spend money.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What happened to Nana? Is she okay? Why hasn’t Lazy updated us after she went on her little road trip and ended up at some strangers house. ( Was it strangers? I can’t recall)
Nannar was mentioned yesterday. She rang her while Jace had his 3 hour nap and was due to wake just before dinner. It was probably a 2 minute phone call to check her pension had gone in but she did vlog herself sounding like the doting granddaughter for 10 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed the Tropic skincare ambassador status, a very lot of youtubers are joining this scheme and making a small fortune selling to their cult followers. Can you imagine Sarah and Izzy flogging "most amazing, best ever" £30 facial creams then vlogging a home bargains shop and buying their £1 usual product? 🤔

Yes :( A bit like the M&S campaign, loads of fanfare but simply take the money, offer zero updates on the plants and no loyalty to the brand whatsoever, then straight back to Morrisons and Asda (nothing wrong with either).

I see @Malcolm Conkers has already made the brand aware of the Inghams, so I doubt we'll see Sarah rubbing her coldsores with a luxury face product soon

she's useful for clickbait and money apparently.

I don't think she's been mentioned at all since that vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes :( A bit like the M&S campaign, loads of fanfare but simply take the money, offer zero updates on the plants and no loyalty to the brand whatsoever, then straight back to Morrisons and Asda (nothing wrong with either).

I see @Malcolm Conkers has already made the brand aware of the Inghams, so I doubt we'll see Sarah rubbing her coldsores with a luxury face product soon
Tropics don't care, they have a racist vlogger on their books and were sent all media coverage but they still made her an ambassador. These schemes are money makers for those at the top, as long as sales are made they are happy. A bit like Sarah with her Chinese sweatshop blankets.

• Sad
  • Wow
He’s likes lots of her photos including one of her bare bottom 🙈
How will Sarah react she she reads about this on here? He can't deny he has liked those pictures as it's definitely his account. Why does she put up with it? What is Isabelle going to think if she reads it on here also? You just don't care about their feelings at all do you Creepy? All you care about is yourself and your next source of narcissistic supply.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to reach out to Isabelle and tried to make her aware of how inappropriate things seem. The constant pics of her in bikinis, the way her stepfather is towards her. I'm not talking a random stranger, but a friend, a friend's parent maybe her own father or his family. Surely they must see it if total strangers can. Or does she know and stay to protect her siblings, I mean Isabelle does have an escape route if needed and wanted as no court would make her stay if she didn't want too. It makes you wonder doesn't it.

• Sad
  • Heart
How will Sarah react she she reads about this on here? He can't deny he has liked those pictures as it's definitely his account. Why does she put up with it? What is Isabelle going to think if she reads it on here also? You just don't care about their feelings at all do you Creepy? All you care about is yourself and your next source of narcissistic supply.

The man has no understanding of boundaries and that's why he's still a dangerous predator, nothing at all has changed. She looks to be a parent at the school, too. Mortifying for everyone, except Chris who still doesn't get it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This is getting ridiculously obvious now with regards to Chris always wanting to throw water at Isabelle. It’s his “hidden” way of ogling at her! It’s disgusting!!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to reach out to Isabelle and tried to make her aware of how inappropriate things seem. The constant pics of her in bikinis, the way her stepfather is towards her. I'm not talking a random stranger, but a friend, a friend's parent maybe her own father or his family. Surely they must see it if total strangers can. Or does she know and stay to protect her siblings, I mean Isabelle does have an escape route if needed and wanted as no court would make her stay if she didn't want too. It makes you wonder doesn't it.
As she gets older, she'll realise how used and abused she has been.

This is getting ridiculously obvious now with regards to Chris always wanting to throw water at Isabelle. It’s his “hidden” way of ogling at her! It’s disgusting!!!!!
Knowing Creepy's weird fetish with water (skinny dipping etc), I can't even watch these water related vlogs. Makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Isabelle and Sarah are on the same persons insta , they have t
the have liked her pics too , not the sexy ones though 🙈

Reactions: 6
Anyone realise how many times Chris told Isabelle to put her hand in and have a really good feel 🤢 you disgusting duck. You can say we are sick for thinking that but you know what you’re doing!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.