The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants a giggle here's jaackmaate roasting creepy again 3:32
I pray this humiliation never ends 🤜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well well well - isn’t this an interesting little discovery... quick search of her profile, old creepy has been liking many pics... particularly in revealing outfits.

Also in the story he screenshot her grid pic rather than tagging her which speaks volumes... maybe the poor woman has no idea the creep and his greasy beanie are listing after her.

Well at least she’s over 18! Well done 👍🏻 Creepo
That's awful. How terribly disrespectful to his wife. Sarah, he has apparently been on dating sites whilst married to you for years; he has invited a girl a just over a year older than Isabelle to swim naked with him whilst you were asleep a few hundred metres away; he has invited a 19 year old fan to come and be his 'personal assistant' (ie lover) right under your nose; he slept with with 21 year old vulnerable fan and even used your pink mini to take her to the park to try and have sex with her again in some bushes; he has alledgedly slept with your bridesmaid and even your sister; he alledgedly tried to sleep with young fans at his brother's concerts; he alledgedly got another woman pregnant whilst Isla was a toddler and you were preparing your wedding; old work colleagues and girls that he used to skate with have said that he tried to sleep with anyone he could and that he tried it on with EVERYONE. He has zero respect for you. OF COURSE he tells you it's all lies. He's hardly going to tell you its all true is he? Don't believe him. He's a liar, a groomer, a cheat and a despicable human being. He has deeply humiliated you and he is still doing it day after day. Look at him pressing like on this woman's revealing photos!!! He is a nasty piece of work and I worry for the woman that he is currently targeting. Kick him out Sarah. It's long overdue.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
That's awful. How terribly disrespectful to his wife. Sarah, he has apparently been on dating sites whilst married to you for years; he has invited a girl a just over a year older than Isabelle to swim naked with him whilst you were asleep a few hundred metres away; he has invited a 19 year old fan to come and be his 'personal assistant' (ie lover) right under your nose; he slept with with 21 year old vulnerable fan and even used your pink mini to take her to the park to try and have sex with her again in some bushes; he has alledgedly slept with your bridesmaid and even your sister; he alledgedly tried to sleep with young fans at his brother's concerts; he alledgedly got another woman pregnant whilst Isla was a toddler and you were preparing your wedding; old work colleagues and girls that he used to skate with have said that he tried to sleep with anyone he could and that he tried it on with EVERYONE. He has zero respect for you. OF COURSE he tells you it's all lies. He's hardly going to tell you its all true is he? Don't believe him. He's a liar, a groomer, a cheat and a despicable human being. He has deeply humiliated you and he is still doing it day after day. Look at him pressing like on this woman's revealing photos!!! He is a nasty piece of work and I worry for the woman that he is currently targeting. Kick him out Sarah. It's long overdue.
I would be devastated if I found my partner had been looking at/liking pictures like those. I’m guessing she is probably one of many too 🤯

Reactions: 14
And Sarah, it will only come out of the woodwork when you man up enough to kick him to the curb. I know. I originally stuck up for my partner same kind of thing. I eventually got him to agree to a divorce and over time as it filtered out that I left him , women told me of his unwanted advances on them. They were too scared to tell me because along the lines of #me too. Would I believe them?
I agree. The 1st 2 I didn't believe. And I now know I did my female sex a complete disservice. I am very sorry I stuck up for him. But in my defence, he gifted me 3 amazing children and once I had nurtured and seen them off onto happy lives , it became clear quickly.
Don't be like me. Kick him out now. You can do all you do without the groomer, slimy slug.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🤣 see how he has liked all the arse pictures on that woman’s account. He either gives no shits or is a very lot stupid. If he unlikes them after reading here, we will have our answer 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
FF62DB4C-D035-4A81-B644-18437B0754F7.jpeg

was just coming to post the same thing, difference is cruella actually designed clothes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.