The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys the stipulations for arriving at the Tattlers party are we must do a slow mo shot holding hands walking away from the camera, of course we wont get it first time so we have lots of takes, then when we get to the party we must pose open mouthed then pull our tongues out and wink, best sex doll poses guys remember !! once weve been approved and past the shittle stall with the representation Jace dolls and the not a toy Prinny, part with our cash, then pass the present in to the PO Box nothing less than £100 though otherwise no entrance. Once all that has been done you must then say OMG ilysm to the hostess and then admire the host who will be doing his sultry pose by the windowframe. Whilst accepting a drink you must do your best woohooing at the said pose and then give the bird and pull another face and deposit the Crisp and dry in the appropriate snack box for the sultry red head/Black haired adonis to use to wash his hair. You are then able to enjoy nibbles that you bring yourself because we are not a charity guysand you can deposit yourselves around the garden whilst the sultry red head does his best trick on his ramp. Thanks for abiding by these rules. As you where

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just had a look on Creepy's Tiktok the comments are still there also he don't even follow izzy or lazys tiktok manly just girls who he wants to make his head big

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Th
Thanks i have been watching using incognito if that's what you mean ?but I cant comment!
No worries, unfortunately you can’t comment on invidio.us either which is a shame 🤣

guys the stipulations for arriving at the Tattlers party are we must do a slow mo shot holding hands walking away from the camera, of course we wont get it first time so we have lots of takes, then when we get to the party we must pose open mouthed then pull our tongues out and wink, best sex doll poses guys remember !! once weve been approved and past the shittle stall with the representation Jace dolls and the not a toy Prinny, part with our cash, then pass the present in to the PO Box nothing less than £100 though otherwise no entrance. Once all that has been done you must then say OMG ilysm to the hostess and then admire the host who will be doing his sultry pose by the windowframe. Whilst accepting a drink you must do your best woohooing at the said pose and then give the bird and pull another face and deposit the Crisp and dry in the appropriate snack box for the sultry red head/Black haired adonis to use to wash his hair. You are then able to enjoy nibbles that you bring yourself because we are not a charity guysand you can deposit yourselves around the garden whilst the sultry red head does his best trick on his ramp. Thanks for abiding by these rules. As you where
In the slow mode are you going to be focusing on our bums, asking for a friend 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no words 😂🤦‍♀️
He sounds like his obsessed with him or in love with him can’t make up my mind 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just had a thought on the weighted blankets... do you think they realise that these are classified as Type I medical devices and need to be registered with a Notified body as such.. I’m gonna go ahead and say no......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Lee Devereaux post is so cringe my insides are turning outside

"Yooooo that dude is the MAN". Hes a chubby middle aged ginger man with pale freckly skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Creepy’s tik tok account is very concerning to me. He only follows 13 people most of which are young people. Doesn’t even follow Isabelle or the family one. Imagine him getting sent you are my hero dm’s from the young ones. I wonder if this his new Snapchat where he can reply 😢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He is a walking parody. Such a simp I feel embarrassed to be the same sex. I have cringed so hard my jaw is stuck.
This is the stuff that brightens up my morning, I actually belly laughed 😂🤣😂what a cock 😂🤣😂.
This would be toe cramping cringe if it was Privately written in a diary by a 13 yr old girl tripping on a crush she had and your 40yr old self finding and reading it back. But he’s a 40yr old married man with 4ish kids and has put that on the INTERNET! The WORLD wide web! Hahahhahaaaaaaaaaa I just can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is the stuff that brightens up my morning, I actually belly laughed 😂🤣😂what a cock 😂🤣😂.
This would be toe cramping cringe if it was Privately written in a diary by a 13 yr old girl tripping on a crush she had and your 40yr old self finding and reading it back. But he’s a 40yr old married man with 4ish kids and has put that on the INTERNET! The WORLD wide web! Hahahhahaaaaaaaaaa I just can’t!
It‘s put the image of the camera panning to him looking lost in the back of the ‘tour’ vehicle back in my head now!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.