The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 100 Tattlers. Congratulations on this achievement Lay-z and Creepy... wooohoooooo boo boos.

Title suggested by @Kazza123
Capture.PNG

Hi Steve and Lazy (we see you reading here on the vlogs, babe)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Congratulations Tattlers
and commiseration's Hi Steve
Its what to expect when your Son is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ladiesssss And gents, as we all very kindly do when this occurs...I’m letting you know I’m having a burgurrr for me tea!! Is it indulgent of me to also have a maggot???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she a lying tit saying she went to Sainsbury’s and b&m with carrier bags from
Asda on the floor 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ladiesssss And gents, as we all very kindly do when this occurs...I’m letting you know I’m having a burgurrr for me tea!! Is it indulgent of me to also have a maggot???
🤣🤢 This reminds me, I had salmon last night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A bag of chocolates for snacking in Sarah’s handbag 😂😂

that’s a problem girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is there cleaning fluid bottle on the floor knowing jace could drink it idiots yes if child quite something up he shouldnt be on his own in the first place bloody flashlight beenie but we dont like taken gifts lierrrrrr getting propered for the new house I dont think it be long before they move

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just because the wallpaper samples are free doesn't mean you have to take them all! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Rather disturbing if you ask me. I would not want any random person saying this about my child. You don't know who is behind these fan accounts
Sarah and Chris probably don't care about seeing posts like this that feature their children In it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yay.... my first title...!!! Need to acknowledge the Tattler who originally posted these names way back ( I can’t remember who you are though)...!!!
Also just to add for the search engines:
CHRIS INGHAM
SARAH INGHAM
CHAIFAM
IFAM
and whatever other AM I have missed...!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
100 threads, eh Steve? At least the missus managed to get one of them famous.

Feeling nostalgic, I had a look back for my first post, all those years ago - how much more material would the script-writers have now?😂
CE388142-03E6-4023-BE7D-AC44553D889E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.