The Indie Projects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is possible that Ricky, tha chap who helped around the barn conversion project, was holding the camera. That is if they haven't fallen out with him!

Reactions: 2
To save people some time and energy, the latest video consists of another Q&A session. This is usually used as a device to delay working on projects like the barn conversion. Theo did address the question of what will become of the barn conversion. They intend to sell it, once they have completed it!
So thats not anytime soon then!

Reactions: 4
Latest video "I found a third house on our property", now they definitely trolling 🤔.
Honestly can’t even be bothered to watch that one

They honestly need to grow up. This is just childish behaviour.
Yes it’s ridiculous not exactly seamless /organic story telling ! Such a shame how it’s all turned and gone so badly

To save people some time and energy, the latest video consists of another Q&A session. This is usually used as a device to delay working on projects like the barn conversion. Theo did address the question of what will become of the barn conversion. They intend to sell it, once they have completed it!
So thats not anytime soon then!
Thanks so much for the heads up I saw it pop up on my YouTube but have had a rough week and couldn’t bring myself to watch another of their fake success stories !

Reactions: 6
Thanks so much for the heads up I saw it pop up on my YouTube but have had a rough week and couldn’t bring myself to watch another of their fake success stories !
I forgot to mention that they plan to use the money from the sale of the barn conversion, to help fund the restoration of the fire damaged property. They are also going to give viewers a tour of the undamaged house, in the next video.

Reactions: 1
I forgot to mention that they plan to use the money from the sale of the barn conversion, to help fund the restoration of the fire damaged property. They are also going to give viewers a tour of the undamaged house, in the next video.
All very strange like they’re just brushing everything under the carpet and pretending nothing happened. Bea probably is behind the camera but in all seriousness hopefully she’s ok I just completely lost respect for both of them in this whole situation.

Reactions: 3
Yes it’s alright them saying that now, about selling the barn. They should of said that in the video, instead of asking for donations. Theo has really gone down in my estimation, in fact he’s really bugging me a lot, when I see him in his video’s I’m getting wound up just watching him.

Reactions: 7
I see on the indie projects instagram, the new house tour video is available......on patreon, so you can see it..if you pay 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s alright them saying that now, about selling the barn. They should of said that in the video, instead of asking for donations. Theo has really gone down in my estimation, in fact he’s really bugging me a lot, when I see him in his video’s I’m getting wound up just watching him.
And why must he fling his arms around about while he speaks maybe to do with his speech impairment from when he was young I’m just not sure I can stand to pay anymore attention to their vlogs now it’s all so fake I miss the earlier days when it was just about them travelling and living in a van they seemed more down to earth back then

I see on the indie projects instagram, the new house tour video is available......on patreon, so you can see it..if you pay 🤔
Yeah they’ve always released vlogs early on Patreon another of their assets I’m glad I never signed up to

Reactions: 5
Yes I used to subscribe but to be honest I had worked out ages ago what a pair of untruthful people they were, it’s not rocket science to see what they do I am just surprised that so many people are sheep.
And if mental health was such an issue to the point of suicide why would you put yourself in a position like that so not right on so many levels using it as a lever to pull the heart strings, and all those poor Portuguese people who are genuinely suffering and people who lost their lives it’s disgraceful to bring the begging bowl out, the house is still standing I watched the house tour tonight was nearly sick at what he was saying, this person who is so emotionally upset and asking for money saying what he is going to do with the outside kitchen area, going to install a hot tub and massive TV and upstairs a pool table, oh my must be so hard being so skint and needing donations to fund your Hot tub and pool table so glad I unsubscribed just wish everyone else would wake up and smell the coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Having watched the latest video, I was tempted to leave a comment on their YouTube comment section.
I was going to suggest that maybe they should donate all the stuff that was left behind by the previous owner, to some of the people who lost everything in the fire. I'm surprised they didn't think of that themselves. They don't seem to mention any of the other victims of the fires.
Whilst Theo was doing the tour of the house, I began thinking about their lovely barn conversion, and all the work that they (and others) put into it.
What really brought home to me how much they have changed from the so called down to earth couple we were led to believe they were, was when Theo talked about having relaxing baths in the bathroom. Such a far cry from the outside bath, heated by burning wood. I really can't relate to them anymore, they are not the people I thought they were.

Glad I found this I was banned for pointing out the obvious grift. They have purged everything except the sycophants kumbaya comments off of everything! Theo appears to be an arrogant personality now, think the facade has worn.

I unsubscribed spent an hour un-liking every video watched for the last year, and removing each from my watch history. About all I can do to affect the algo's. I was aghast when they asked for money at the end of that video. While on vacation in N. America! These two IMO are the lowest form of con-artists, professional grifters. Every video is made to infer we're two van lifers who scraped together enough to buy this off grid ruin to live in.

I live in Portugal. The fires here devastated mostly poor Portuguese farmers etc. A firefighting pilot was killed another seriously injured. Many people have died as a result. When they did the fire video I remembered that house from an OK Portugal video. I remembered the house was for sale for about 400k. It is posh! The other village house is nice also.

The incessant pity solicitation using Bea's "mental health" is suspect now also. As others mentioned while she was in some alleged treatment Project Portugal guy from Stonewall was over there at Theo's, rendering the inside, to relieve her stress and have Bea get comfortable in a near finished small barn house/project. Everyone felt ohhh Theo the hero etc. Also helped with the roof /skylights as said. Wonder if he feels grifted too?

Done with their BS never watching / clicking on anything to boost their livelihood.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is a big thread about them here too, cross posting to help get the word out about this con.

So great seeing others join this thread, not that I started it at all but you’re all amazing. I was so relieved when I found this thread existed and now others are seeing the truth behind the con artists this is brilliant.

There is a big thread about them here too, cross posting to help get the word out about this con.
Silly question perhaps given the narcissism they’ve already displayed but do you think the indie projects will have been looking up this stuff online about themselves my guess is yes and they’re just all about puffing themselves up even more than ever. Theo is going to wear himself down doing all the vlogs himself eventually.

Reactions: 5
So great seeing others join this thread, not that I started it at all but you’re all amazing. I was so relieved when I found this thread existed and now others are seeing the truth behind the con artists this is brilliant.

Silly question perhaps given the narcissism they’ve already displayed but do you think the indie projects will have been looking up this stuff online about themselves my guess is yes and they’re just all about puffing themselves up even more than ever. Theo is going to wear himself down doing all the vlogs himself eventually.
Pretty sure they have, considering how all of a sudden, Theo started talking about "haters" on his IG

Can't stand him anymore he just annoys me it used to be his socks and sandals that annoyed me or the fact his vlogs showed him doing naff all but still making a song and dance about how hard they worked. Now it's just him and her full of smugness and bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't stand him anymore he just annoys me it used to be his socks and sandals that annoyed me or the fact his vlogs showed him doing naff all but still making a song and dance about how hard they worked. Now it's just him and her full of smugness and bullshit.
Yes I can’t stand him too. I don’t understand the mug’s who send him money, why don’t they see the wrong in what they had done. I watch a channel called Tread the globe, they were in Canada in this week’s vlog, guess who was in it Yes! Theo and Bea when they were in Canada in August. While watching I was cringing watching the pair of them. Theo now act’s like a smarmy git, he’s obviously no shame, he doesn’t mind showing his face. Bea will keep quiet, for a few week’s then she’ll be slowly be showing her face in the background. Theo now has more tool’s than B & Q, more vehicles than a car show room, people should Donate to a good cause not make the rich richer.

• Heart
I was one of the people blocked on Facebook after saying that I thought I knew what they were about, but had been wrong. I received many likes and comments. I didn't say anything rude, nor did the people on my thread. We just posted our dismay.
I believe that their channel will have a slow death. They showed their greed, but most of they revealed their true agenda/goal. I say a slow death because, What is so interesting about them now?
As for Bee's suicide attempts and mental health issues. She needs a different career. Expectations of ONLY positive comments/feedback as a public figure is unrealistic.
As for the drama between the YouTubers. IMO, actions speak louder than words. I think Nick's actions, helping out all the fellow YouTubers (including Bee and Theo) speaks volumes to who he is.
When I saw the initial FB post about the burned property, I honestly thought it was the barn conversion property. I was worried about Bee's Mom, the cats, goats, and house. I feel hoodwinked. One of the people that posted on my thread wrote that he felt like he was in Oz and they just pulled back the curtain and revealed the real Wizard. It was exactly how I felt. The reason I am posting here is because I fell for the storyline, hook, line, and sinker--and while I never gave money, I feel a bit foolish anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9