The Indie Projects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I hadn’t watched for a while then did s binge catch up during surgery recovery and I was completely baffled by recent videos - it took me a bit to work it out and now I feel totally duped and taken for a ride by these two! Theo’s new video now is just arrogant to say the least, and using mental health as attention seeking is totally poor form. I am a health professional working frontline. It’s what’s made me the most angry. Nobody in my health experience suffering a serious and acute situational crisis as we term it medically is posting about it on social media and I can’t help instinctively feeling it’s another con. So insulting to people who are very much suffering. I’ve unsubscribed.
Massive respect to you on so many levels totally agree
Good thinking.

Reactions: 4
I feel like I should be careful what I say, because of Bee's condition at the moment. However a few things struck me whilst watching the video.
I think they planned the purchase of a property with plenty of land, quite some time ago. Theo purchased the vehicle he is seen driving around the new property, last year. At the time it seemed lke an extravagance, considering they already had their truck. In a previous video, Theo is seen admiring the truck, at the exterior of a show room. The new vehicle would be very useful, if you had plenty of land, it is more of an off road vehicle, than any of their other vehicles.
They acquired four female goats at the beginning of the year, which seemed like another device to delay finishing the barn conversion. They said they would not be getting any produce from them, or allowing them to breed. Now it makes sense, they have ample space at the new property, to breed animals. There are other examples of things not making sense at the time.
What has become clear is they have been economical with the truth for a long time. If any of the Indie Project's misguided fanbase wish to dispute any of this, they are more than welcome to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
One of the main issues was not addressed & remains unanswered.
How is the terrapin?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find the start of the latest vlog a tad passive aggressive? I felt a very strange "I deserve all of this and more, so don't you even think about disagreeing with me" vibe from him.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find the start of the latest vlog a tad passive aggressive? I felt a very strange "I deserve all of this and more, so don't you even think about disagreeing with me" vibe from him.
Yes, I did , I look at him in a different way now, he seems so arrogant and stuff you lot attitude. His story of being told when he was younger, he would never achieve to much, was look at me now what I’ve got fame and fortune. I can’t really see how they could carry on filming at the small barn, when we already know they aren’t living there. Theo couldn’t give a tit what people think of him, he’s hard faced. These two in my opinion wanted fame, a narrow boat channel, then the van channel, then the tv programme, then the barn channel these two are professional you tuber’s.

Reactions: 5
In the first few minutes of the new video, Theo said that "this was only the begining." Seems like quite an ominous statement.

Has anyone been looking at the comment section on their latest video on YouTube. Some people are still donating money to them!
Unbelievable.

I think some people just don’t get it, they are having the wool pulled over there eyes. Theo and Bea would never apologise for there wrong doing’s as that would mean guilt. They will just carry on as normal, and there follower’s will just keep lining there pocket’s. I can’t understand people, they don’t see the wrong in what they have done.

yes!!l so glad I’m not the only one who thinks this stuff ! The last upload had a very strange vibe about it from start to finish and of course no apology.

I think some people just don’t get it, they are having the wool pulled over there eyes. Theo and Bea would never apologise for there wrong doing’s as that would mean guilt. They will just carry on as normal, and there follower’s will just keep lining there pocket’s. I can’t understand people, they don’t see the wrong in what they have done.
so true I was thinking about that as well. More fool them, and glad to see some stepping up and standing for what is the actual truth, such as all you guys on here , even if it is considered the unpopular opinion! Part of me wants to hope for the best for them but then the voice of reasoning says would they pull their weight for me or any other of their viewers in dire straits?! Of course not. And that kinda speaks volumes about them as people. Especially after how they lashed out at others after the previous video aired.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone been looking at the comment section on their latest video on YouTube. Some people are still donating money to them!
Unbelievable.
I read further down the comment section, and somebody suggested starting up a Go fund me page!
All I can say is their followers, must be completely deluded.

Reactions: 5
If you're going to put yourselves in the 'social media' limelight then my criticisms are valid...

I think the puppet's strings are being pulled by a rather manipulative puppeteer...

The only reason I keep watching is out of pure fascination, I've not seen anything like this before...

Reactions: 3
Wow the’ve really dropped the mask haven’t they. I stopped watching a few months ago because the videos were just so boring.
theo would pop 4 screws in somewhere and would drag it out over 20 mins, yawn

• Haha
If you're going to put yourselves in the 'social media' limelight then my criticisms are valid...

I think the puppet's strings are being pulled by a rather manipulative puppeteer...

The only reason I keep watching is out of pure fascination, I've not seen anything like this before...
If I didn't know any better, I would say that Theo and Bee are the leaders of a cult! Their "followers" certainly seem to be exhibiting brainwashed behaviour!

Reactions: 6
Wow the’ve really dropped the mask haven’t they. I stopped watching a few months ago because the videos were just so boring.
theo would pop 4 screws in somewhere and would drag it out over 20 mins, yawn
and you could bet on it they’d end up down at the lake somewhere in their video…

and you could bet on it they’d end up down at the lake somewhere in their video…
Yes totally agree, in the last day 6 video’s they started going to these new river beaches. It made me laugh, Theo feeding goat’s say’s it’s hot then off to river beach. The next week after pissing about the barn again, nothing get’s done, off to a new river beach. Third week pissing about again, off to river beach. I think that’s when they were going to there new property (the villa) that’s when they started showing these river beaches week’s ago.

watched the latest YT upload of Theo clearing the driveway and stormwater spoon drains. First question: who is holding the camera? The shots are not all static, there appears to be some hand-held. Second question: why not introduce the person who is clearly there with Theo? Otherwise, there is a false setting of Theo bravely battling on alone. Not a biggie, but its one more thing that sits uncomfortably on top of the whole shifting narrative.

Then I thought, could it be Bee? If it was a bloke, I would expect him to muck in between shots. If not ... ? Terrible thought I know. If Bee genuinely suffers from mental health issues I wish her strength and healing, and the best place for her is in a place where she can heal among people who care for her. But. The worst kind of fakery is to respond to valid questions about your inappropriate shaking of the charity can with the nuclear option: "you drove my partner to attempt suicide."

That should shut down dissenting voices. And encourage an outpouring of support. And direct hate at the dissenters.

Apparently social media is rife with what is known as "factious disorder", where people knowingly fake personal illness for gain. See this article: ((tracking link)).

Again, I am only asking the question because there is something here that makes me feel uncomfortable. If Bee was genuinely tipped into self-harm by YT commenters rejecting their inappropriate rattling of the charity can, then I feel for her and wish her well and hope she gets all the support she needs to heal. A good start of course would be for Theo to address people's concerns directly, not to shut it down. Most, if not all the original commenters were not at all vicious. They were surprised - as I was - at the inappropriate begging. Like me, I'm sure they have all been enjoying the channel and of course sending YT ad love their way. And they're both lovely presenters.

Just that the latest turn of events strikes a bum note.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watched the last time and theo scraped the bottom of the barrel with his poor me look what I have achieved, suffering from adhd blah blah blah ,plus when he said he had tit in a bucket for ten years,no need for swearing AND....the bucket was your choice kiddo. So please stop the poor me crap and own up to the fact you are a manipulative money grabber with the morals and standards lower than a rattle snakes balls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His latest Instagram post last night is a piss take, can’t he see he’s just winding people up all the time. I never read one comment saying they were hated, people were just airing there view’s about there lack of compassion to neighbour’s, and it,s wrong of them to ask for donation’s when they have 3 house’s.. He seem’s to have a bee ( not the bee) in his bonnet. He’s a arrogant bastard, man up and face people,Theo you weakling.

Theo, you're clearly lurking around, so just stop being a man child, grow up and accept you did wrong.

Reactions: 4
watched the latest YT upload of Theo clearing the driveway and stormwater spoon drains. First question: who is holding the camera? The shots are not all static, there appears to be some hand-held. Second question: why not introduce the person who is clearly there with Theo? Otherwise, there is a false setting of Theo bravely battling on alone. Not a biggie, but its one more thing that sits uncomfortably on top of the whole shifting narrative.

Then I thought, could it be Bee? If it was a bloke, I would expect him to muck in between shots. If not ... ? Terrible thought I know. If Bee genuinely suffers from mental health issues I wish her strength and healing, and the best place for her is in a place where she can heal among people who care for her. But. The worst kind of fakery is to respond to valid questions about your inappropriate shaking of the charity can with the nuclear option: "you drove my partner to attempt suicide."

That should shut down dissenting voices. And encourage an outpouring of support. And direct hate at the dissenters.

Apparently social media is rife with what is known as "factious disorder", where people knowingly fake personal illness for gain. See this article: ((tracking link)).

Again, I am only asking the question because there is something here that makes me feel uncomfortable. If Bee was genuinely tipped into self-harm by YT commenters rejecting their inappropriate rattling of the charity can, then I feel for her and wish her well and hope she gets all the support she needs to heal. A good start of course would be for Theo to address people's concerns directly, not to shut it down. Most, if not all the original commenters were not at all vicious. They were surprised - as I was - at the inappropriate begging. Like me, I'm sure they have all been enjoying the channel and of course sending YT ad love their way. And they're both lovely presenters.

Just that the latest turn of events strikes a bum note.
Absolutely agree, it’s all so dodgy and awkward now… it does make you wonder who’s behind the camera.

His latest Instagram post last night is a piss take, can’t he see he’s just winding people up all the time. I never read one comment saying they were hated, people were just airing there view’s about there lack of compassion to neighbour’s, and it,s wrong of them to ask for donation’s when they have 3 house’s.. He seem’s to have a bee ( not the bee) in his bonnet. He’s a arrogant bastard, man up and face people,Theo you weakling.
Yep exactly and in the end they’ve only gone and done it to themselves I just can’t believe so many are still falling for their bs hopefully others will see the light.