The Indie Projects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashamed to say I watched and could only think - Karma.
I am not a bad person in any way, shape or form but his whingeing face really rubs me up the wrong way.
Devastating situation apparently yet he can still film and place an advert in the middle.
Breakdown incoming for Bea - 4, 3, 2, 1.
I know what you mean. They should have assisted some of the people that lost everything in the original fire, rather that begging for money for their own property.

Reactions: 2
Unfotunately there are still quite a few deluded people, who would donate money to them.
I'm sure you're right. Only going on the figures on their own channel I would still be concerned thought. Regularly less than two thirds of their subscribers actually watch their videos. It says that there are 244 Patreon members which is only 0.07% of the 350000 supposed number.
No doubt they are doing just fine though.

Just watched the latest video which was a mistake. Showing their abundance of fruit on Miwacle Mou-in which will most likely end up just rotting away because you know she doesn’t do canning and you can only dehydrate bits at a time. They could also give away some to a food pantry 🤷🏼‍♀️
Per usual, Bea had her tits out which in a couple months brings on her “mental health” struggles. These 2 are so gross 🤮
I knew it!! I had forgotten I liked them on Facebook and this randomly popped up today! Theo yet again saying how the bullying is horrible and Bee can’t take it and has yet again left Portugal and is allegedly having some surgery that hopefully will help. She will stay in the UK for months and hope she will make it back by Christmas So many assumptions of what that surgery could be! 😝

Attachments

• Haha
She's having a hysterectomy .. she talks about it on her instagram page.
Feel for her but still don't like them as people or a channel.

Reactions: 3
I truly have sympathy for Bee if she having a hysterectomy, it's not a walk in the park. I hope she is able to make a swift recovery. However why can't they be up front with people, instead of using clickbait titles for their videos and articles? And since when was telling the truth about them, considered to be bullying?

Reactions: 6
I do genuinely feel for Bee here. Life with PMDD is fcking horrific. I hope her surgery goes well, but medical menopause is a whole minefield of its own. 🥴 I agree with above that they should just be honest instead of clickbaity but it’s not as if everyone else doesn’t do the same. It gets the views I guess. I stopped watching them ages ago and I don’t like them as people but I can definitely sympathise with Bee. If I had the guts I’d push for surgery myself. Wonder if she’s having it done privately, not like they can’t afford it.

I knew it!! I had forgotten I liked them on Facebook and this randomly popped up today! Theo yet again saying how the bullying is horrible and Bee can’t take it and has yet again left Portugal and is allegedly having some surgery that hopefully will help. She will stay in the UK for months and hope she will make it back by Christmas So many assumptions of what that surgery could be! 😝
Maybe the op is to implant a personality