The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems okay so far... although she stories at a funny angle and today has posted an ad where the few stories about it weren’t labelled as per the asa guidelines only the last story said ad in the corner which is disappointing

Reactions: 1
I followed last year but had to unfollow as she posted a load of sobbing, ranting stories over a comment that she’d received. She cried troll but actually the comment wasn’t very offensive, more criticism in some way (can’t remember the comment, just remember thinking it was a massive overreaction and unfollowed).

Reactions: 1
B o r I n g married to a footballer, literally fallen on her feet. Everything has a negative side to it even owning a bloody dog 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find her quite unrelatable these days. I like her as a person.. but the never ending cash supply is sometimes a kick in The teeth. All the trips to Disneyland and holidays and nights away with just her husband.. I wouldn’t say I’m that much worse off than her. I probably see my husband less than she sees hers and we Both work hard but probably don’t make as much as a footballer between us, so when she’s complaining all the time I find it quite unrealistic (to me) 🙈.
But she does seem like a nice girl, and my sister in law had a similar childhood to hers which I know can leave you with mental struggles when you become a parent yourself.

Reactions: 4
I find her quite unrelatable these days. I like her as a person.. but the never ending cash supply is sometimes a kick in The teeth. All the trips to Disneyland and holidays and nights away with just her husband.. I wouldn’t say I’m that much worse off than her. I probably see my husband less than she sees hers and we Both work hard but probably don’t make as much as a footballer between us, so when she’s complaining all the time I find it quite unrealistic (to me) 🙈.
But she does seem like a nice girl, and my sister in law had a similar childhood to hers which I know can leave you with mental struggles when you become a parent yourself.
Yeah I feel the same to be honest. She was more relatable in the early days but it's pissed me off the way she's moaning about living in a (huge) flat in Glasgow.
It may not be ideal but LOTS of people would give their right arm to live in a gorgeous big flat like they're in & being able to put in a brand new kitchen too! It's just a bit too princessy for me the way she's been recently, there are people who are a lot worse off than her & she doesn't realise it but that's where she seems to have changed in the last couple of years, I would say she's more materialistic now which is not a nice trait.

I’m not a fan. Her “inspirational” captions do my head in. I don’t know what it is but I feel like she tries too hard. And she loves to over share 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How did her car get stolen?
Think it was just unfortunate. West of Scotland is a prime place for car thefts. They can get the cars over to Ireland on a ferry quite quickly if they know how!

Yes the inspirational stuff drives me bonkers! She’s got a really lovely little family, lots of support wherever she goes etc. I don’t have time for all this self care stuff and I don’t want people preaching to me about how important it is and making me feel like a failure because I don’t have time to take a stroll alone and listen to music 🙈

Reactions: 2
She’s nice, her kids are cute, obviously well off.. can’t dislike her but the captions aren’t for me, stop trying to be Oprah.

She’s nice, her kids are cute, obviously well off.. can’t dislike her but the captions aren’t for me, stop trying to be Oprah.
Kids are utterly adorable! Little emily Is the cutest kid ever! Really hope that actually call the baby Dave too. Captions defo not my cup of tea either but obviously appeal to the majority of her audience 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like heather but I wish she would take a break from posting on social media and just concentrate on having a newborn and getting better. Shes posting way too much at the moment. And shes obviously spending a lot of time writing big paragraphs on every single story shes posting on Instagram 🙈

I might be wrong but I've got a feeling she'll have had the captions prepared.

It's nice to see the first days but I agree she's slightly oversharing like where Jamie was doing skin to skin with the baby & the girls were there, that's quite a private time we don't really need to see.

I like her and yes she might be sharing a touch too much but at the same time I think it’s good to see someone taking their time and not trying to get back to normal. And taking the support while it’s there instead of trying to do it alone like it’s sometimes made to feel like you have to.

I like her and yes she might be sharing a touch too much but at the same time I think it’s good to see someone taking their time and not trying to get back to normal. And taking the support while it’s there instead of trying to do it alone like it’s sometimes made to feel like you have to.
These are the reasons I like heather

I really like her and I’ve found refreshing that she has been posting the realities of life with a new baby complete with leaky boobs and c-section wound. Most people in her position wouldn’t admit to not wanting to wear any make up like she did yesterday etc.
I like that she uses her platform to be realistic with her content.
Ok, so they’ve got money and she can buy luxury items if she wants to, but she also shows that some days her and the girls just veg out on the sofa or play in the park.