The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh ffs. Grow up!!!! Weren't your kids off school.yesterday because of the teacher strikes??? And yet people pull school to bits about kids being off. 😡😡😡
Maybe her wee girrrrls are struggling as her mental health and pandering to life everyday is wearing off on them?
God help them when they end up in the real.life . Not all people can be home to have "mental health" days off!!! 😡😡
If your kids are that knackered from school....maybe home school them then!! 😡😡

Reactions: 3
I think she makes up tit like this just to be "different".
She has a large following now & she knows her audience, she does it for attention in my opinion.
I actually can't stand her anymore.

Don’t encourage her with the home schooling. Her kids would be the least sociable bunch ever if she was to do that. I don’t understand her. And for someone who sells Tropic, I get the feeling she’s absolutely manky!

Reactions: 4
Don’t encourage her with the home schooling. Her kids would be the least sociable bunch ever if she was to do that. I don’t understand her. And for someone who sells Tropic, I get the feeling she’s absolutely manky!
Guess it would give her an actual job to do (home schooling).

Wouldn’t know a days hard work if it bit her in the arse that one! Always wanted to marry a footballer and demanded to be introduced to Jamie apparently!

Reactions: 6
They need a reality check. Set of wet wipes.
Bringing kids up to know they "call in sick" when they need a day off. Future employers nightmare.

Thank Christ she's finally grown up and learnt to drive.
Maybe less of them chinny grins in the car whilst her doormat Jaimie chauffeurs her around.

More chance to take the girrrrls out of school for mental health days in-between term times now.
And hopefully wee Davey to get that mop.of hair cut.

And she can’t just post “I passed” some big bleeping book about it 🥱

Also a grown 30 something taking her kids cuddly toys to her driving test is a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 1
What was that mess of a competition draw about?
Surely she should have stipulated that her friends and family shouldn’t enter? Seems about odd if the draw was done fairly.
Also surely there is a better more offical way to do a draw??
Anyway I reported it.

Reactions: 1