The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably has way more help than she lets on. Funny she’s not mentioned the lunch at all.
Yeah the way she said wee local places I thought she meant little shops and a local cafe 🤣 which she clearly wanted to be the impression hence not mentioning lunch at gleneagles.

Do they have help with kids? I thought all family lived over hour away

Reactions: 3
Probably has way more help than she lets on. Funny she’s not mentioned the lunch at all.
I've said this before, she most definitely has help & doesn't let on!
She tries to make out she does it all herself to be "relatable", she's just a good con artist!

Yeah the way she said wee local places I thought she meant little shops and a local cafe 🤣 which she clearly wanted to be the impression hence not mentioning lunch at gleneagles.

Do they have help with kids? I thought all family lived over hour away
It's slightly more than that but a lot less than previously when they were down south.
One day her MIL posted she was taking the girls to school & Heather came on later saying she'd had such a stressful morning getting to school - she is a complete fake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've said this before, she most definitely has help & doesn't let on!
She tries to make out she does it all herself to be "relatable", she's just a good con artist!

It's slightly more than that but a lot less than previously when they were down south.
One day her MIL posted she was taking the girls to school & Heather came on later saying she'd had such a stressful morning getting to school - she is a complete fake
Just looked at her MIL's page & she wasn't at her shop yesterday. My guess is Jamie has either had good news to celebrate or not so good news so they had some time together over lunch while she babysat.
With current restrictions you're not supposed to travel to different areas so that'll be why they've kept it quiet.

As usual the rules don't apply to everyone 😤😡

At it again ... ‘feeling all the feels’ & ‘soaking it all up’ type 🤢 phrases which is just long winded way of saying ‘planned to get tit done but didn’t happen’ 😂maybe that’s why I don’t do this ‘influencer’ tit.

Honestly it’s like everyday she has an epiphany 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So true, to be an influencer with a large following you clearly have to be lazy. Just read any of the big threads here and they are all the same.

Her grammar is questionable for someone that claims to be a writer. But then she didn’t pass her Higher English did she 😏

So true, to be an influencer with a large following you clearly have to be lazy. Just read any of the big threads here and they are all the same.

Her grammar is questionable for someone that claims to be a writer. But then she didn’t pass her Higher English did she 😏

Lol did she not? But spell check is available, sure sometimes just typos for most but for a fair few it is just pure laziness!

I am sure she just wants to be Anna Mathur and a fair few others seem to do the same long winded captions about something they realised about the ‘special moments’ in life. which would be fine if it was once in a blue moon BUT it’s like every post 😴

They all just seem to regurgitate on a cycle about self care, the little moments, less is more, going easy on yourself blah de blah

Lol did she not? But spell check is available, sure sometimes just typos for most but for a fair few it is just pure laziness!

I am sure she just wants to be Anna Mathur and a fair few others seem to do the same long winded captions about something they realised about the ‘special moments’ in life. which would be fine if it was once in a blue moon BUT it’s like every post 😴

They all just seem to regurgitate on a cycle about self care, the little moments, less is more, going easy on yourself blah de blah
Less is more unleSs it’s skin care then the more you can buy from
Her the better 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It’s scummy really. Here she is living a care free life off the back of her husband, whilst hinting for freebies off small businesses that are probably struggling just now.

Reactions: 5
Quite how a partnership with dunelm is like a dream come true I'll never understand! She's made it very clear her dream is a partnership with homesense!

I found her reaction to the whole Dunelm work absolutely nauseating
Agree and the whole I am in tears how lucky I am doing this, how dunelm has brought her to tears about concept of advert, in tears posting the ad then posting followers reactions of ‘better than John Lewis advert’ 🤢 ...

Reactions: 6
She is just so far removed from the struggles and issues most families face. She hasn't had to do a hard days work in her life, (selling face creams is not a hard graft) her biggest money concern was which house they had to sell to purchase their house they have now. Can't believe so many of her followers just think she is just like them and draw inspiration from her.
I'm finding myself getting more annoyed by these influencers day by day!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be difficult for her to understand what the rest of the country is going through, she’s litteraly never held down a real job. Now, whilst everyone is worrying about their jobs, health and how they will pay for Christmas, she’s crying about doing an AD for her little hobby, whilst her husband no doubt pays all the bills.

Reactions: 7
Aaaaand their off away for the weekend!!! Arent the girrrrrls meant to be in school/nursery??? Or has she "called a sick day'. 🤬🤬She really boils my piss with her bloody airy fairy life!! ..some folk need to live the real world!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aaaaand their off away for the weekend!!! Arent the girrrrrls meant to be in school/nursery??? Or has she "called a sick day'. 🤬🤬She really boils my piss with her bloody airy fairy life!! ..some folk need to live the real world!!!
She hinted like mad for a weekend away somewhere. Kept coming on to say she was looking for somewhere to go. Hoping someone offered her something in return for posts. If she does get it gifted I think most people will be pissed off.

Reactions: 5