The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo bored of ‘be yourself’ long winded messages ... for the record most people are themselves and don’t spend any more time on that concept. Whereas others spend time on discussing with followers or convincing followers they are doing so well for themselves by ‘being their selves’ 😂 and trying to make money off being a normal person ... 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today’s stories are something else. Wow she had a big collab we are all going to love (read make her some money) and then a gazillion stories about how she’s being herself and be yourself. Give it a by.
Ps she may have posted something else interesting (doubt it) but I gave up watching.
Prob the same paint one as lily pebbles who also painted something stupid on her wall for an ad Few and free paint .

Reactions: 3
What on earth is she on about now? Another long nonsensical caption about an abstract concept (time). Feel like she's attempting to be philosophical??

Reactions: 5
What on earth is she on about now? Another long nonsensical caption about an abstract concept (time). Feel like she's attempting to be philosophical??

Literally can I get a vowel please carol ... what a load of words. It’s like she is always referring to something then loses the point half way through mumbling on. I read it waiting to get to the point... thought it may be referring to Jamie’s job but then it’s about the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ then time ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read it waiting to get to the point... thought it may be referring to Jamie’s job but then it’s about the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ then time ...
Still not sure what the actual point was? Time exists? We have to... Wait for things?

• Haha
What was the point of her stories about Jamie touching her boobs to work out the size?? Wtf honestly, surely she has better things to do with her time (ie clean her house & kids) than talk into her phone about stupid stuff like that! It's not even funny, more embarrassing for Jamie!

I still can't believe people are fooled into thinking she is still a nice wee innocent lassie preaching messages everyday to keep us all going. A quick Google confirms in 2019 her occupation was "housewife" yet this year it is "blogger" & her instagram handle is registered as a Ltd company - if that's not confirmation that she's using her followers to make money I don't know what is!

Still not sure what the actual point was? Time exists? We have to... Wait for things?

😂 I know and I doubt we will know what the point is ... her followers just blow smoke up her arse saying the usual ‘needed this today’ ... erm what utter confusion, a word salad 😂?!

What was the point of her stories about Jamie touching her boobs to work out the size?? Wtf honestly, surely she has better things to do with her time (ie clean her house & kids) than talk into her phone about stupid stuff like that! It's not even funny, more embarrassing for Jamie!

I still can't believe people are fooled into thinking she is still a nice wee innocent lassie preaching messages everyday to keep us all going. A quick Google confirms in 2019 her occupation was "housewife" yet this year it is "blogger" & her instagram handle is registered as a Ltd company - if that's not confirmation that she's using her followers to make money I don't know what is!

Yeah feel second hand embarrassment about the boob guesstimate and looking for a rat! Reeks of desperation to appear normal but most people don’t do these things either ... or maybe they do and I am not normal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did her husband get another job? Can’t believe she’s made herself a ltd company, bad move 🙈
A publisher is going to rip her to shreds if she puts that type of word salad in a book, think she might need to re-sit her high school English class.

Did her husband get another job? Can’t believe she’s made herself a ltd company, bad move 🙈
A publisher is going to rip her to shreds if she puts that type of word salad in a book, think she might need to re-sit her high school English class.
the thing is, because she has that many followers lapping it all up thinking she is coming up with all this waffle, and not just regurgitating everything else every other follower has already said, these publishers won't care that it's a load of crap. They know it will sell, so will probably sail through with minor edits required. Whereas anyone talented enough to actually be a writer will go through many rewrites etc.

Reactions: 2
I notice the “wee local places” she’s off to today is Gleneagles for lunch with Jamie. Local yes. Wee not so much.

I notice the “wee local places” she’s off to today is Gleneagles for lunch with Jamie. Local yes. Wee not so much.
Did she really go to gleneagles for lunch? ... very nice! such a wee local place us normal folk just pop to for bite to eat 🙄

Did she really go to gleneagles for lunch? ... very nice! such a wee local place us normal folk just pop to for bite to eat 🙄
Either gifted and will be on her stories anoyeur tat or perhaps he got a foot signing deal for one of the neighbouring clubs . .. I have noticed the big hotels (stupidly) gifting influencers a lot reverently. You know Cos giving people who don’t need stuff even more freebies is a great way to drum up business 👍👍👍👏🏻👏🏻

Where is the baby? 🙄
Also no wonder she wakes up feeling sick, Tina toasties before bed will have that effect on you 🤢

Where is the baby? 🙄
Also no wonder she wakes up feeling sick, Tina toasties before bed will have that effect on you 🤢
Probably has way more help than she lets on. Funny she’s not mentioned the lunch at all.