The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a family member who was a pro. Got injured and had to get a normal job, and he played for bigger teams than Jamie so got a decent payout. But the properties he owned were mortgaged so the rent from those paid the mortgages and he bought the house he is in now. But the properties are basically his retirement fund. At the moment he still needs a job for bills.
Did I miss something with her post and stories, it’s like she’s drunk.
Waffle is all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Translates to "I really need to rinse you guys some more. Jamie doesn't have a team & we need some extra dosh, even although we have a lovely fluffy life anyway - I might as well make the most out of you lovely lot while I can & make some money for all the amazing & inspirational tit I spout.
I know its me that gets you through the days *except the days I can't be bothered because I just use you when it suits me"
Screenshot_20201009-182954_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she is very lax with keeping on top of their personal hygiene and uses the fact she breastfeeds as an excuse. When you have dogs in the house they need to be wormed regularly. Also with the chickens too it's important that everyone keeps on top of their handwashing and using a nail brush too. I have noticed that when she films outside there are loads of dog poo piles just left lying around which will also contribute to them getting worms too. She seems incapable of putting Dave in a safe space like a cot or playpen and actually bathing the girls and cleaning the house. She has also often said that the bathrooms mightn't be cleaned for weeks or the bed sheets changed regularly too- not good when the dogs sleep in the beds 🤢
I notice that a lot of these instamums find it impossible to put their children in a safe place. They use them as an excuse to do nothing but sit on their phones videoing.

The story of her daughter putting a lolly in her face...that kids hands and nails were absolutely filthy!!
Heather seems the type of girl who would stop Jamie from going to work because she can’t cope at home. I wonder how much of his absence is due to actual injury rather than her needing him there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So, its baby Daves 1st birthday, and the caption on the birthday post is just " me me me me me" its all about her. Not baby dave. Her.

Reactions: 8
So, its baby Daves 1st birthday, and the caption on the birthday post is just " me me me me me" its all about her. Not baby dave. Her.
I totally thought the same, all about her. Not sure we should be surprised.

I noticed she did this on her husband’s birthday post too , kinda narcissistic ...

Turned her kids first birthday post in to a ‘woe is me’ post. Because we always have to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
She talks so much shite, I swear she must eat space cakes every night, the amount of nonsense she talks. No one talks like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How, how can an actual adult woman with three kids And an apparent traumatic past be so stuck on a whimsy fairytale cloud of fluff ?? I dream we live in a hosue with a willow tree .. I wish for rainbows then the come .. I love my house and 50 pets but I Go away evey week searching for “adventures” ...really ... really ? Surley some sort of regression ?

• Heart
Honestly, I get the needing to find closure when you lose a family member, but just cause you see a robin (it's that time of year - they are everywhere right now!) it's not a sign. I was wishing I'd win the lottery last week and saw a robin just after my musing...what does that mean? My old dearly departed mum says it's going to happen?
I'm confused in the point of her stories tonight? You want to live with a willow tree and you saw a robin...what have I missed here?

Reactions: 2
People libe in bloody cuckoo land sometimes. In the real world love...some people are living day to day in a place they call home. They maybe fighting to keep food on the table...a roof over their heads...not fortunate and fluffy as you. Musing over another large house and agerage of land.
It really grates me how their lives are a million miles away from reality. And so practically perfect.
😡😡

Reactions: 3
I’m curious where Jamie is going next week giving he doesn’t have a club? Wonder if he would go abroad, like random country for a pay check.....you know....to get oor Hev a house with a willow tree

• Haha
I’m curious where Jamie is going next week giving he doesn’t have a club? Wonder if he would go abroad, like random country for a pay check.....you know....to get oor Hev a house with a willow tree
I wondered this too, maybe he'll end up back down south but got to assume he had something in the pipeline before leaving Dundee as he's too young to retire.

She is becoming more unrelatable with her fluffy wee life becoming more apparent during what is a very difficult & worrying time for a LOT of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t abide influencers telling us how to love ourselves whilst they mill around their big houses not lifting a finger.
Great, thanks for the advice Heather, you really sold it to me with a picture of you in a bikini 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄, I’ll take it on board whilst I work, clean, cook and give my family all my love and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today’s stories are something else. Wow she had a big collab we are all going to love (read make her some money) and then a gazillion stories about how she’s being herself and be yourself. Give it a by.
Ps she may have posted something else interesting (doubt it) but I gave up watching.

Anyone that see’s an influencer working with a brand that sees it as anything other than that individual making money is delusional !