The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anything ever go right for this woman? Botox and filler historical horror story today. Please let something go her way.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure the injections have gone brilliantly this time round either if I'm being honest.

Reactions: 3
With herbjust now post she has tagged many, many people inc. MoD, and Mrs Hinch?! WTAF?

She deleted it. There were at least ten other insta mums tagged in it, Inuit it was the Mrs Hinch tag that really bemused me.
Now she’s posted an advert in her stories obviously mocking Mrs Zhunch’s fans, yet shed tagged her in the story she has deleted. She is away for the weekend at Champney’s Forest Mere. Ooh er.

Now she’s posted an advert in her stories obviously mocking Mrs Zhunch’s fans, yet shed tagged her in the story she has deleted. She is away for the weekend at Champney’s Forest Mere. Ooh er.
She posts and then deletes a lot recently. -A week or so ago she posted in her stories that Instagrammer ‘jxesaid’ was copying her jokes and memes. He called her out on it and she ended up deleting the story. I think she deletes stuff when she knows she’s in the wrong or has gone too far.

Did you see the weird story she did with her husband in the background asking him if he'd rather shag Vanessa Feltz or vote brexit (something to do with Brexit anyway ), could tell he was really pushed off. He said neither.

Mrs Hinch...lol.

Did you see the weird story she did with her husband in the background asking him if he'd rather shag Vanessa Feltz or vote brexit (something to do with Brexit anyway ), could tell he was really pushed off. He said neither.

Mrs Hinch...lol.
I didn’t but what an odd combo, no wonder he chose neither! 😂

Tbh I’m not enjoying her content as much as before so I’m only watching here and there now. She’s turned into a bit of a hypocrite recently. She posts the most offensive memes and takes the mick out of so many people, but then berates Tattle and wants it banned? I find it very odd when her content is far worse than anything I’ve seen on here! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I didn’t but what an odd combo, no wonder he chose neither! 😂

Tbh I’m not enjoying her content as much as before so I’m only watching here and there now. She’s turned into a bit of a hypocrite recently. She posts the most offensive memes and takes the mick out of so many people, but then berates Tattle and wants it banned? I find it very odd when her content is far worse than anything I’ve seen on here! 🤷‍♀️
She definitely has a peculiar sense of humour and seems unaware of how at odds her postings are with her dislike of Tattle. She also seems really young to be messing up her face with Botox and fillers.

Reactions: 2
She definitely has a peculiar sense of humour and seems unaware of how at odds her postings are with her dislike of Tattle. She also seems really young to be messing up her face with Botox and fillers.
Oh I know, she posts screenshots of a FB page ‘DIY on a budget’ which has over a million followers and takes the piss out of how they’ve decorated their houses. And you can see clearly the people she’s taking the mick out of on there, they are not hard to find on that page. And she posts that content on her stories belittling people’s houses for all her followers to view? And calls Tattle a bunch of bullies? Just very hypocritical to me!

She said a while back about people bullying her about her weight and her child but I’ve never seen anything like that on here so I honestly think she’s either seen that on another gossip website or has just made it up because she is very rarely discussed on here.

I’m sure she said she had a couple of bad botox sessions with one company, I hope she’s not gone back again if she knows they’re dodge!! 😱 She’s a good looking woman. She definitely doesn’t need it.

Last edited:
I followed her for a few days recently after a friend told me how hilarious she apparently is. From what I can make out her account is basically just her sneering at people who don't share her taste or wealth... no thanks.

Reactions: 5
I followed her for a few days recently after a friend told me how hilarious she apparently is. From what I can make out her account is basically just her sneering at people who don't share her taste or wealth... no thanks.
Yep, not seeing the hilarity myself. Just a lot of mean and nastiness.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know, she posts screenshots of a FB page ‘DIY on a budget’ which has over a million followers and takes the piss out of how they’ve decorated their houses a lot. And you can see clearly the people she’s taking the mick out of on there, they are not hard to find on that page. And she posts that content on her feed belittling people’s houses for all her followers to view? And calls Tattle a bunch of bullies? Just very hypocritical to me!

She said a while back about people bullying her about her weight and her child but I’ve never seen anything like that on here so I honestly think she’s either seen that on another gossip website or has just made it up because she is very rarely discussed on here.

I’m sure she said she had a couple of bad botox sessions with one company, I hope she’s not gone back again if she knows they’re dodge!! 😱 She’s a good looking woman. She definitely doesn’t need it.
She also talked about having depression and taking
anti depressants yet thinks it’s ok to mock all these other people. Wonder if she’s stopped drinking alcohol. I had remarked on this topic before.

She also talked about having depression and taking
anti depressants yet thinks it’s ok to mock all these other people. Wonder if she’s stopped drinking alcohol. I had remarked on this topic before.
I honestly don’t think she has stopped drinking - I’m sure I saw a glass of wine in her stories this evening. She’s been on a few social nights recently from what I’ve seen so mostly likely had a few out too. Surely she must know it’s a depressant and will affect her mood?