The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can all of these insta mums find the time to talk into their phone while their kids are crying or shouting for them in the background?
I find time for forums like Tattle and Mumsnet in the odd 10 minutes I have hear and there during the day. What I certainly don’t have time for is talking into my phone camera, by myself, then editing the videos and adding subtitles and moving emoji things. Not to mention captions. It must be like a full-time job.

Reactions: 19
Thing with HCM is she admitted a while back her daughter wasn't planned so why now start pretending she was? She constantly rips people like MOD and the instamum gang but yet is licking their arse all at the same time. If you're happy being an account that rips people and spends everyday moaning, you have to be able to take it about yourself

Reactions: 8
Thing with HCM is she admitted a while back her daughter wasn't planned so why now start pretending she was? She constantly rips people like MOD and the instamum gang but yet is licking their arse all at the same time. If you're happy being an account that rips people and spends everyday moaning, you have to be able to take it about yourself
She has posted in her stories a picture of a thank you from the instigator of the petition (MummyChelle83) saying it’s the hands of the police and is being investigated by cyber crime division. Trying to attach picture but this site isn’t letting me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She has posted in her stories a picture of a thank you from the instigator of the petition (MummyChelle83) saying it’s the hands of the police and is being investigated by cyber crime division. Trying to attach picture but this site isn’t letting me.
But no crime has been committed?

But no crime has been committed?
Apparently she thinks so, as she mentions cyber bullying. Someone has posted a screenshot of this at the end of the Desperate Family Vloggers thread. I was completely unaware of her before this. She sounds like something from the Jeremy Kyle show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently she thinks so, as she mentions cyber bullying. Someone has posted a screenshot of this at the end of the Desperate v loggers thread. I was completely unaware of her before this. She sounds like something from the Jeremy Kyle show
I have no idea who the original person is either.. it's all a mystery to me lmao

Who the feck is mummy chelle with her 1.6k followers? I’m so confused. Hot cross mum just seems ranty.

Reactions: 3
Who the feck is mummy chelle with her 1.6k followers? I’m so confused. Hot cross mum just seems ranty.
HCM shared the petition Mummy Chelle started, even though they seem to have different followers. HCM is so outraged at her mentions on here, yet her followers are very foul mouthed and denigrating.

I don’t know either mummy_chelle or hotcrossmum buy a few others I follow have ‘signed’ it and shared on their stories l. If you put your life 24/7 on a public account of course people are going to have opinions & wrote down what they think.
Some of these accounts needs to get a grip

Reactions: 4
Absolutely lolling at the petition idea but I'm relieved that the 180 whatever signatures won't be enough to stop freedom of speech.
Ban the internet just to be safe. 🙈🙈🙈

Absolutely lolling at the petition idea but I'm relieved that the 180 whatever signatures won't be enough to stop freedom of speech.
Ban the internet just to be safe. 🙈🙈🙈
They’ve got like 680 pissed off influencers signed now! Cos why should they be allowed a platform to say whatever they want and let anyone else do the same?

Reactions: 6
Do you think they might tie themselves to the railings outside parliament? Or stage a flash mob instamummy sit in? I think this could really become a thing.

I’m disappointed in hcm. I used to like her until she began bravely campaigning against the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like HCM but she’s LOADED properly LOADED & just moans constantly. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 4
Sorry for just randomly jumping on with my 2 pennies worth.. ive just come across this read 2 miutes ago.

So, these mummy vloggers/influencers talk about 'woman power' and international womens day and free speech BUT yet when theres a forum/site that people like us all, can discuss their issues, worries etc, they are completely against it! They have taken over intagram with theirs ads and their 'inspirational' paragraphs.. if any of us spoke out on how we felt about the lack of declaring ads etc on instagram or posted as a comment, we would all be jumped on by a bunch of vulchers ot called a bully and a troll for POINTING OUT wrong doings and lack of rule following! I've had my pet peeves with some of these mummy vloggers for a while but only came across tattle about a week or so ago after one of these mummys mentioned tattle. (Rebecca Lamb i think ut was). Had a good look and read and WAW it confirmed what i had been thinking and feeling and opened my eyes A LOT too! On tattle, things are spoken about and openly discussed for all to see but they probably do the same BEHIND EACH OTHERS BACKS!!! There are some very personal and hateful comments that i have seen by people and some borderline stalkerish behaviour BUT not agreeing with someones sly ways or behaviour or just simply having a difference in opinion IS NOT BULLYING! Come on, they couldn't of thought that they would never come across anything negative when they put their lives out their publicly!

Okay, my plane to Mars has just landed. I'm off! Can't be dealing with so much hypocrisy or lies or mockery, for much longer. Anyone with me? I'll see if Nelsons will gift us a free hotel stay in Mars 🤦‍♀️😉🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HCM posted some pics on her stories of her daughter, one is of her (daughter) in a bathtub with a caption saying I Love You. Original.

HCM posted some pics on her stories of her daughter, one is of her (daughter) in a bathtub with a caption saying I Love You. Original.
Oh come on, we’ve all done it! Save criticism for the valiant struggle banning the internet or speaking out against the grifters before quickly shutting down and then within a couple of weeks starting going to tier 2 instamum events... 🙄

She loves her kid - and anyway, when she moans about the kid she gets criticised.

Reactions: 3
Oh come on, we’ve all done it! Save criticism for the valiant struggle banning the internet or speaking out against the grifters before quickly shutting down and then within a couple of weeks starting going to tier 2 instamum events... 🙄

She loves her kid - and anyway, when she moans about the kid she gets criticised.
It’s rather like damage control though.

Not sure what you mean about we’ve all done it. Done what?

Last edited: