The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread created for Hot Cross Mum due to the conversation derailing other threads.
Continue 😎

Hot Cross Mum has just posted the link to the petition to get tattle closed down.

Last edited by a moderator:
She said, Eating/weight problems criticised, her daughter called an accident, mental health issues called the me me card and countless other abhorrent comments.
I just had a look. I still can't see how her 183 signature petition can make any difference, the forum is strict when it comes to sharing personal info (data protection) it's literally just gossip about what these 'influencers' openly share online. Can you imagine if that was illegal, there would be no celebrity magazines, the dailyfail would be done for. She needs to stop with the ridiculous self importance because nobody of any authority is going to be interested

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But most of the stuff that was said is true?

She needs a reality check, she moans about her daughter constantly, she moans about her weight constantly, she looks for attention where she can! Now shes joining in with the insta mum gang to probably pocket money.

Also, her entire Instagram is full of memes making fun of so many things.

Hows about that for irony?

Reactions: 24
Can people make a seperate thread for hot cross mum if you want to discuss her? I don't know who she is and this thread is getting confusing!

Reactions: 3
But most of the stuff that was said is true?

She needs a reality check, she moans about her daughter constantly, she moans about her weight constantly, she looks for attention where she can! Now shes joining in with the insta mum gang to probably pocket money.

Also, her entire Instagram is full of memes making fun of so many things.

Hows about that for irony?
One of the first comments on HCM’s post -‘where do they find the time to sit and chat on these forums?!’

Seriously?! Can some people really not see the irony in what they type on Instagram where they have managed to find the time to scroll and comment on posts etc 🙄

Reactions: 20
One of the first comments on HCM’s post -‘where do they find the time to sit and chat on these forums?!’

Seriously?! Can some people really not see the irony in what they type on Instagram where they have managed to find the time to scroll and comment on posts etc 🙄
Where can all of these insta mums find the time to talk into their phone while their kids are crying or shouting for them in the background?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MOD has liked this post by HCM. Wonder if it will drive some of her traffic over here now and her followers will become enlightened.

Reactions: 9
What's funny is that HCM used to RIP MOD a new one and everything she stood for

Oh how the tides have changed! Now HCM wants in on the ££

Reactions: 7
Where can all of these insta mums find the time to talk into their phone while their kids are crying or shouting for them in the background?
I do laugh when they throw the ‘where do they find the time for Tattle’ as if it’s the best insult they can think of.

If they choose to put out personal and intimate details of their lives in the hope of attracting free stuff and social media stardom then with that comes the possibility of negativity, criticism and questions about their motives.

To read the comments on HCM’s post makes me wonder how these women cope in the real world . They’re clearly unable to switch off and ignore criticism and don’t know the meaning of resilience.

Reactions: 11
The irony of the fact her whole Instagram is based on taking the piss out of people based on sometimes offensive memes... in which she then calls people snowflakes if they are offended.... now she is offended ? Pot kettle black mate 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The irony of the fact her whole Instagram is based on taking the piss out of people based on sometimes offensive memes... in which she then calls people snowflakes if they are offended.... now she is offended ? Pot kettle black mate 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this! She should never dish it out if she can't take it back.

Reactions: 8
When are these ‘influencers’ going to realise that by sharing/complaining about this page they are adding fuel to the fire 🔥

Reactions: 6
I don’t know.
Bit annoyed right now though, I posted a reply to the change.org thread on here that said the petition that HCM shared gave me food to stop and think and question myself, I shared an article about what is libel and explained why I felt my actions on this forum weren’t libellous and that by instagrammers deleting comments they are inhibiting free speech and sending people here when they could address concerns or issues with people rather than delete and block but very ironically my post has been deleted with no explanation. Is this site going to become as bad as the one that we are discussing?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know.
Bit annoyed right now though, I posted a reply to the change.org thread on here that said the petition that HCM shared gave me food to stop and think and question myself, I shared an article about what is libel and explained why I felt my actions on this forum weren’t libellous and that by instagrammers deleting comments they are inhibiting free speech and sending people here when they could address concerns or issues with people rather than delete and block but very ironically my post has been deleted with no explanation. Is this site going to become as bad as the one that we are discussing?
The thread has been closed it tells you at the very bottom

There are loads of people on HCM’s thread claiming to be victims of Tattle... but who are they?! I’ve never heard of any of them.

Reactions: 1