The hoppy home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am surprised there is no thread for this account, i have followed her for a long time, & i’m just under 1000 followers so i know how hard it is to reach that point, i then joined tattle & i fairly had my eyes opened, i noticed about a month ago that her followers were creeping up, she had about 63k and is now at nearly 70k, and of course if you check there is ALOT of bots, fair enough if you want to buy your followers but don’t do it to lure businesses in & to get free tit from the likes of the white company or jo malone, these so called ‘big accounts’ are a joke, turns out the ones you think are genuine aren’t really at all and us peasants have to part with our hard earned cash 😤

Reactions: 5
I feel the same! the fact these people think it’s ok to buy a tit load of followers just to bag themselves freebies is sickening!

So many Irinas Karinas & Marinas 😂 thought i’d upload this just so people know what fake followers look like...
That’s awful. So many of them do. There’s some amazing accounts that have been on here years and years and they hardly grow when they deserve to.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree! and they don’t do it to get freebies, they just post pretty pictures as a hobby
That’s awful. So many of them do. There’s some amazing accounts that have been on here years and years and they hardly grow when they deserve to.
Totally agree! and they don’t do it to get freebies, they just post pretty pictures as a hobby

Reactions: 1
👀👀👀👀 And now she’s at 71.1
I know 😂 it’s actually embarrassing, does she think no ones notices? i seen she put on her stories an Q&A box and apparently someone sent her a question asking does it all get too much having so many followers,..all i could do was laugh! 🤣 no it doesn’t, because they’re all effin FAKE! 🙈

Reactions: 2
This girl is an absolute joke! She’s just got gifted a new samsung microwave, has posted her ad today and has actually bought likes for the post, it’s actually embarrassing! how do these businesses not catch on?! and then she tries to act all innocent on her stories that she doesn’t normally post so many ads at the one time, I’m sure i’m not the only one that can see she’s a leech and just like all the rest of the instahuns 🙄

This girl is an absolute joke! She’s just got gifted a new samsung microwave, has posted her ad today and has actually bought likes for the post, it’s actually embarrassing! how do these businesses not catch on?! and then she tries to act all innocent on her stories that she doesn’t normally post so many ads at the one time, I’m sure i’m not the only one that can see she’s a leech and just like all the rest of the instahuns 🙄
Does she still insist on painting absolutely everything white? Has she finally got curtains or blinds for her living room? I blocked her cause she’s a cock

• Haha
Does she still insist on painting absolutely everything white? Has she finally got curtains or blinds for her living room? I blocked her cause she’s a cock
Yes her house must stink of paint, she even limewaxed her counter tops, i’m pretty sure that’s not hygienic and no i don’t think she has got curtains, she really is a cock, and what pisses me off is the fake persona of i’m so relatable and down to earth when in actual fact she buys followers and likes to get free tit she’s disgusting

• Haha
Yes her house must stink of paint, she even limewaxed her counter tops, i’m pretty sure that’s not hygienic and no i don’t think she has got curtains, she really is a cock, and what pisses me off is the fake persona of i’m so relatable and down to earth when in actual fact she buys followers and likes to get free tit she’s disgusting
She’s just another wannabe Hinch. The finish of everything she does is also so sloppy if you actually look closely.

200 followers gained in one day!! That reel must of really ‘reeled’ them in 😂 what an absolute moron....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s deactivated her account, hopefully that’s one “instahun” that’ll stay off the gram with the fake ass followers and getting freebies for eff all 🙄