The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this instagram account? Apparantely something happened over on mumsnet when she first started out where she was posting as a fan but promoting her own page....I could never find the exact details of what happened but perhaps someone else will remember.

Reactions: 3
I think she was slagging of some frozen characters she hired for a birthday party,one of them may have been pregnant but she was pretty horrible about them posting their pictures

I thought that they were trying to sell a couple of months ago- didn’t she find a house that she wanted to buy?

I unfollowed a while back and I can’t even remember what it was that was annoying me enough to unfollow.

Yep, beige or greige. Boring. She even did the same to the caravan she gave a makeover to, so predictable.

Apparently the estate agent who came to value her house couldn't do so because 'its too unusual'. Was the agent looking at a different house then cos from what I can see it's your average 3/4 bed house in dorset.

I do admire her weight loss though, it can't have been easy.

Reactions: 5
Boy does this woman come across as smug and patronising. I've only been following her for a few months. Was initially attracted to her weight loss story which by the way I cannot knock her for, it's been bloody amazing. But I just cannot warm to her, her smugness is all over her stories and such a turn off. Interior style is so very dull and uninspiring.

Reactions: 8
I agree she’s done really well on her weight loss,but she is as dull as her house and her voice irritates me

Reactions: 6
This! Her weight loss is great but I unfollowed her as her home is so boring and she doesn’t really do anything. She forever says how much she doesn’t like children or how un maternal she is to almost make a point about it

Her weight loss has been fantastic and I really admire her for it. I unfollowed months ago because the dislike she has for her son especially is disgusting.

The caravan looks shite. When she mentioned she was getting one and tagged other accounts, their caravans were quite colourful, happy places hers is just beige tit.

Her house is bland and boring. On her blog there is a post where she did a makeover for a teenage boy. It’s stunning. She really does have an eye for it but it’s a shame she doesn’t use any colour in her home.

I will admit to admiring her for never hiding an ad unlike many others.

I never noticed anything about the way she speaks about her son to be honest, I would’ve just assumed she didn’t want to be a ‘mummy’ instagrammer and prefers to show us the same old pictures of the same rooms instead. I’ll have to pay more attention in future.
Although, she certainly had no qualms about leaving her children with her friend in order to go on holiday with her husband last year. (As Charlotte would say) So yeah...

I don’t mind her, I find her stories interesting. Her house style isn’t really my cup of tea but each to their own. However I do think she sometimes forgets that not everyone is as lucky as she is at 27 to own a HUGE house, not having to work full time (yes she works on Instagram) and basically just get to do what she wants. She seems to just think it’s normal to waltz around looking at Home Sense and cleaning sofa cushions all the time. She is so lucky to have the house she has at her age.

She does seem to feature her kids a lot less on Instagram these days (which is a good thing) but I think she got some flak a couple of years ago for doing an instastory where she told her son she was going to send him off to be adopted when he was playing up one time. I've followed her for a long time and her instagram has definitely changed in the past year or so, she used to be on stories all day every day chattering away and then suddenly it kind of changed and she's not on as much now and seems to be starting a new business rather than just doing instagram. It's almost like something happened behind the scenes maybe, I don't know, make she just got bored with it all. I also agree she's done amazing with her weight loss but she could do so much more with the house interiors wise, it is very beige and bland but I think she knows that and is quite happy with her style.

She does seem to feature her kids a lot less on Instagram these days (which is a good thing) but I think she got some flak a couple of years ago for doing an instastory where she told her son she was going to send him off to be adopted when he was playing up one time. I've followed her for a long time and her instagram has definitely changed in the past year or so, she used to be on stories all day every day chattering away and then suddenly it kind of changed and she's not on as much now and seems to be starting a new business rather than just doing instagram. It's almost like something happened behind the scenes maybe, I don't know, make she just got bored with it all. I also agree she's done amazing with her weight loss but she could do so much more with the house interiors wise, it is very beige and bland but I think she knows that and is quite happy with her style.
Yeah I remember when she said she wasn't going to show the kids anymore as comments had been made about them or her. Can't remember exact reason!

Bland house, endless money pot by the looks of it, that accent has to be fake ?

Just read a comment saying something about how her life is so hectic that she needs to have calm decor and surroundings. How exactly is it hectic???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.