The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ponies are not there to be touched. Hence why they keep getting killed because human interaction. So irresponsible as someone who is influencing others! let alone the fact you let your children around them. bleeping wanker

Reactions: 3
what the hell has she done to elsa’s hair ?
Was going to ask the same. How old is this little girl??? She had beautiful blonde hair!! Ugh. I can’t stand parents that do this tit. She’s too young!!! Even if it’s temporary which I’m sure it is, it’s just so try hard.

Reactions: 9
Even the mildest hair dye can damage a child’s hair. I’m interested to see if she keeps up with her ‘healthy lifestyle’ when her husband is no longer there 24/7 to keep her motivated. Currently she’s just in the new hobby obsession bubble

Reactions: 5
A friend dyed her daughter’s pink, just the ends thankfully as no amount of washing removed the colour-it just turned her blonde hair orange. The only way to rectify it was to cut the pink out. Poor Elsa, hope to god it comes out, nobody wants orange hair.

Oh where are her dreamy dog walks with soothing music I miss them so ...... 😉

Reactions: 1
I thought her stories this morning were really sad. To have finished that incredibly restrictive (let's be honest, starvation) diet and then to say she is celebrating with a Dominos tonight. Her relationship with diet and exercise seems completely broken. Her time and money would be so much better spent finding a good therapist, learning why she feels the need to binge eat/restrict and learning a way to moderation. It's horrid to think what kind of example this is setting for her poor children. But also really sad for her that agonising over her weight and diet has been the centre of her life for so long - it shouldn't take up this much of your brain space!

Reactions: 16
I thought her stories this morning were really sad. To have finished that incredibly restrictive (let's be honest, starvation) diet and then to say she is celebrating with a Dominos tonight. Her relationship with diet and exercise seems completely broken. Her time and money would be so much better spent finding a good therapist, learning why she feels the need to binge eat/restrict and learning a way to moderation. It's horrid to think what kind of example this is setting for her poor children. But also really sad for her that agonising over her weight and diet has been the centre of her life for so long - it shouldn't take up this much of your brain space!
In my experience as well, children who grew up surrounded and inundated with diet culture grow up to have toxic relationships with food and dieting. I know too many girls who grew up with parents who were yo-yo dieters, obsessed with slimming world etc who grew up to develop anorexia or another eating disorder. I know that's extreme but sadly more common than most people realise, particularly in teenage girls. You'd think with a young daughter she'd want to be a role model and not be constantly modelling those unhealthy patterns of binging and restricting- I don't think she realises the potential damage she could be doing to her children. Rant over!😤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Been dreaming of the dominoes through every salad and workout - honestly the mindset around food and restrict / binging is so wrong, and it’s also so irresponsible to publicise it on her Instagram and give out the message that working out 2x a day, eating salads, cold showers etc for a month get results but then you can binge on a huge pizza when it’s over (and repeat).
How about a balance of a couple of slices of pizza with a bit of salad when you fancy and workout 3 or 4 x a week and live like that rather than loosing loads then putting it all back on because your diet and exercise regime is unsustainable.
Sorry that was a rant but I just find it a really messed up message to keep pedalling (plus she’s done it at least twice so far so it clearly doesn’t work long term).

Reactions: 17
Who made up that diet plan ? What a nonsense. Why the duck do you need a 5 min cold shower ? In January? duck That.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my experience as well, children who grew up surrounded and inundated with diet culture grow up to have toxic relationships with food and dieting. I know too many girls who grew up with parents who were yo-yo dieters, obsessed with slimming world etc who grew up to develop anorexia or another eating disorder. I know that's extreme but sadly more common than most people realise, particularly in teenage girls. You'd think with a young daughter she'd want to be a role model and not be constantly modelling those unhealthy patterns of binging and restricting- I don't think she realises the potential damage she could be doing to her children. Rant over!😤
Exactly this! She is the worst example to children and other easily influenced people. What she’s doing isn’t sustainable or healthy! Idiot.

Been dreaming of the dominoes through every salad and workout - honestly the mindset around food and restrict / binging is so wrong, and it’s also so irresponsible to publicise it on her Instagram and give out the message that working out 2x a day, eating salads, cold showers etc for a month get results but then you can binge on a huge pizza when it’s over (and repeat).
How about a balance of a couple of slices of pizza with a bit of salad when you fancy and workout 3 or 4 x a week and live like that rather than loosing loads then putting it all back on because your diet and exercise regime is unsustainable.
Sorry that was a rant but I just find it a really messed up message to keep pedalling (plus she’s done it at least twice so far so it clearly doesn’t work long term).
I couldn't agree with this more. I know it's just the society we live in but I find it so depressing to see how much positive attention she gets whenever she posts the results of her most recent extreme weight loss. To my mind, what she has been doing is no more commendable than her periods of eating junk and not exercising at all. How anyone could look at her TikTok and think this is a sensible way to lose weight baffles me. The damage she will be doing to her body with this constant yoyoing, plus the extent to which her weight loss mission seems to take over her entire life. It's not really her fault, we've all grown up with diet culture and very few of us are entirely immune. But having gone through a few cycles of binge/restrict gain weight/lose weight, and by her own admission having been very unhappy over the past couple of years, I do wonder why she isn't looking for a different way forwards (or at least being less public about it!).

Did she really get her daughter to film her cuddling the dogs? Also - it would be even better for your mental health going outside for a walk......with your dogs maybe 🤔

Her daughters hair looks shocking the poor thing. And those dolls have just given me the creeps wtf?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.