The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to end up with an eating disorder being that restrictive when she already has a bad relationship with food. Setting an awful example to her kids and impressionable followers

Reactions: 6
She’s done incredibly well and her determination is second to none. My worry if I did this would be if i could sustain that level. But fair play. She looks good and darn determined.
Not healthy influence on her daughter tho. Monkey see monkey do

Reactions: 1
A person I know was obsessed with weight loss after years of being bigger (saying that they still always looked great and healthy) they lost loads of weight now her child has an eating disorder but is very poorly so it does go to show you set an example

Reactions: 1
You can be any size and look wonderful,it's mindset,it's how you live not how you diet,I don't understand the weight loss congratulations every time,her ego,the likes the engagement the well done,on what,where do her kids fall in to her strict regime,she seems to come across pandered to,lazy,and
Immature though she
Is only 30(balloons 🙄🙄) influencers that feel they are the leaders in life and how to do everything,like there
Isn't enough brain cell in a follower to maintain fitness or cook a healthy meal,she's not after helping one person feel better,she's about the ego.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she continues social media if it’s taken her to dark places because of trolling?

Reactions: 4
I know she's lost a lot of weight (again) but she really does love herself.
So smug on her dress story today.

Bore off Charlotte, you'll have piled it back on again by summer.

Reactions: 7
I know she's lost a lot of weight (again) but she really does love herself.
So smug on her dress story today.

Bore off Charlotte, you'll have piled it back on again by summer.
I have that dress and the sizing is massive 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.