The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks amazing in her new stories
I agree - I am so impressed!! However I am slightly confused how quickly this transformation has happened? There was a photo only a few weeks ago shared here and she now looks half the size! I don’t think the yoyo’ing is particularly healthy but I’m actually happy for her

Reactions: 3
She looks amazing and I hope her mental changes will mean long term changes for her. Past experience tells me she’ll be binge eating Dominoes by February but hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 4
I agree - I am so impressed!! However I am slightly confused how quickly this transformation has happened? There was a photo only a few weeks ago shared here and she now looks half the size! I don’t think the yoyo’ing is particularly healthy but I’m actually happy for her
For her 30th she looked enormous compared to now?! How did that happen?

Reactions: 1
She has a very unhealthy approach to weight loss, either starvation or binge eating. I would suggest nobody try and copy this. She seriously needs to work on how she portrays diet and exercise to those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m still shocked at her drinking 5 litres of water a day. She must be going to the toilet non stop!

I just contacted a weight coach. Soon as he said 5 litres a day I was gone. Really hard to get two in. All my time would be drinking or peeing. That’s house u must lose it lol no time to eat.

Her dm always open. I’ve messaged in past etc reads and ignores.

How she did it.

Attachments

Credit where its due, shes looking really good.

But for the love of god, lets the kids be kids, let them have a proper kid’s bedroom to play havoc in, and not precariously propped up beds.
The boy’s bed looked so bloody dangerous.

Reactions: 2
I looked at her tiktok and she’s doing two workouts a day and a long walk and eating 1200 calories a day, so no wonder she’s losing weight quickly.

I’m pretty sure her calories shouldn’t be that low whilst being so active. She looks great and fair play to her for working out so much, but it’s quite extreme! Not sure it’s sustainable

Surely when you relax things you start to gain pounds?! It’s not a particularly realistic or sustainable diet or lifestyle choice?

Admittedly she looks great but she’s setting herself up for a massive fall again...its ok at the moment in lockdown but when normal life resumes and the time constraints that brings she will fall off the wagon big time. But for now...she looks amazing.

I looked at her tiktok and she’s doing two workouts a day and a long walk and eating 1200 calories a day, so no wonder she’s losing weight quickly.

I’m pretty sure her calories shouldn’t be that low whilst being so active. She looks great and fair play to her for working out so much, but it’s quite extreme! Not sure it’s sustainable
What is her tik tok name do you know?

Admittedly she looks great but she’s setting herself up for a massive fall again...its ok at the moment in lockdown but when normal life resumes and the time constraints that brings she will fall off the wagon big time. But for now...she looks amazing.
You’re right. She’s been here so many times, extreme dieting and then extreme eating. It’s always one or the other and that’s not a very healthy way to live.

She’s massively restricting herself. It’s a huge binge and restrict cycle. I wouldn’t want to maintain that for life 🙄
She’s done incredibly well and her determination is second to none. My worry if I did this would be if i could sustain that level. But fair play. She looks good and darn determined.

Reactions: 4
She’s done incredibly well and her determination is second to none. My worry if I did this would be if i could sustain that level. But fair play. She looks good and darn determined.
I’d be exactly the same, we know based on her history she doesn’t sustain it, I’d be more worried about the potential damage that could do long term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.