The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D8303DE8-3E6C-4E90-AC9C-021AF637A2B3.png
D8303DE8-3E6C-4E90-AC9C-021AF637A2B3.png Haven’t been on any social media for a while but had a little snoop today, honestly how this woman had the audacity to “rent this space out “ and charge companies to take photos here is beyond me, such a grott bag! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Considering she's always painting, you'd think she would touch it up.
maybe she likes it rustic and crappy like the kitchen floor?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she marketed herself as a ‘do it on a budget’ account then fair enough but she’s always trying to beg expensive items.
I have a friend who rents their house out for tv shows and adverts. I wouldn’t even put their houses in the same category to be honest.
I was asking how it work and the companies re-paint 90% of the time and bring in their own furniture and accessories for the filming, then when it’s over they paint it back. So their house always looks so fresh with no chipped door frames or tarnished metal work. I’m guessing the ones using THTMM are doing it on the cheap and cutting corners. Peas in a pod.

Erm, is it just me or is it really stupid to advertise what kind of locks you have as well as posting every time you leave the house. Honestly, the stupidity of some people 🤦🏻‍♀️

I thought this too, refurbing the door though would probably alert them to the fact that most of the doors and original windows are rotten though 🙈
Tbf they look rotten through! 😉😣 I don’t mean to be picky as a little wet wipe rub would probably do wonders there to spruce it up without the need to refurb. It just bugs me how the woman tries to sell herself as an interior designer and tries to portray a lifestyle & image of luxury and high spec 🙄 when on closer inspection she’s just living a champagne lifestyle on a council pop budget. I’m honestly flabbergasted how people think she’s such an inspiration when her house is mismatched beige, cheap as tit and bloody minging! I mean mice and fleas!! 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Erm, is it just me or is it really stupid to advertise what kind of locks you have as well as posting every time you leave the house. Honestly, the stupidity of some people 🤦🏻‍♀️
But can’t be many followers who would want to break in?!?! To be honest it’s hardly full of golden jewels?!?!

Tbf they look rotten through! 😉😣 I don’t mean to be picky as a little wet wipe rub would probably do wonders there to spruce it up without the need to refurb. It just bugs me how the woman tries to sell herself as an interior designer and tries to portray a lifestyle & image of luxury and high spec 🙄 when on closer inspection she’s just living a champagne lifestyle on a council pop budget. I’m honestly flabbergasted how people think she’s such an inspiration when her house is mismatched beige, cheap as tit and bloody minging! I mean mice and fleas!! 🤢
She’s inspirational to those on the lower end of home improvements, those that like books to match the wall colour 🙄. Compared to some truly lovely properties with high end pieces, quality pieces, she doesn’t even come close. Nothing she owns is particularly eclectic or cultured or educated.
Yes she’s doing jobs bases on their family income but don’t go thinking she’s an interior designer, there’s no way an interior designer would style that bland house.
Don't get me wrong I love Neptune, Laura Ashley etc but everything is just too beige with no personal style. Sometimes you can throw in pieces you’ve had years, things that mean sometimes; she’s too style and has too much of a throwaway philosophy. The house doesn’t represent them, (or maybe it does?) places they’ve been, it’s bland just like them really; both of them are young, dull, and haven’t done anything with their lives except produce clones of themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How does she expect her kid to sleep in a room that is still lit with daylight? Obviously those shutter blinds are more important than the quality of her child’s sleep.

Reactions: 4
How does she expect her kid to sleep in a room that is still lit with daylight? Obviously those shutter blinds are more important than the quality of her child’s sleep.
I thought the same! We have curtains/blackout blinds and still the light comes in but not quite that! Get the poor girl the same curtains Rory has, his room is dark!!

I thought the same! We have curtains/blackout blinds and still the light comes in but not quite that! Get the poor girl the same curtains Rory has, his room is dark!!
Also surely no cats go to sleep in someone's hand?! Its always on their terms!

Reactions: 3
I would not let mine in there! Full of germs and goodness only what.
Exactly. It’s not even as if the water was remotely clear it was green 🤢 you can’t see what’s in there or anything so to strip down and take a dip just seems bizarre. Equally when I was a teenager someone my age (about 15 at the time) went in something similar and never came out, they have no idea of the depth or dangers.

I cringe when Joe swam in the river which she storied earlier. I couldn’t believe my eyes now when she allowed her children to do the same! Just looking at the color of that water would make me think twice to dip my toes let alone my whole body. She really has nothing in between her ears😤

Reactions: 3
Showing her little girl in pants like that !!! Do they know who is looking, I actually despair because of what they will do to get the clicks it should be illegal for all of these influencers to use their children like this.

Reactions: 9
They obviously like sickness bugs. When I was a teenager I stepped on barbed wire in unclear water - hope they like tetanus too! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Glad I’m not the only one who thought it was stupid to go swimming in the river or to post a picture of her daughter in her underwear.
Charlotte & Joe won’t take that on board though. They’ll view it as is trolling them and invading their privacy.
The river isn’t exactly dirty - the last few years there has been an organised ‘float down the river’ on inflatables however it’s not like there are lifeguards around or even lifesavers easily accessible should something go wrong. It’s a really stupid way up break the rules.....wait a few days and go to the beach if you are that desperate for a swim you silly idiots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.