The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when someone will gift our favourite iNtErIoR dEsIgNeR a bathroom that doesn’t look like a Pontins holiday lodge/ caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she won’t be happy with her life until she sells that house and buys a house that needs a total overhaul, she is bored she needs a project, she is getting dull and soon won’t have any thing left to do up in that house and no more big reveals yawn yawn 🥱 bore of now Charlotte and stop bragging about your free flooring most of us working people have to save for , do you clearly deserve it prob not no just something else to brag about and say free all free mine mine ,

Fake hair fake eyelashes what next , all for the gram why can’t people just be happy with themselves not everyone feels the need to copy and try to keep up with others

Reactions: 2
Do you know her?
No - know her by sight as live close by and seen her out and about over the years. Friends of friends, etc.
I can’t give the full details, but she 100% reads here, thinks all the comments are bullying and we are all awful people, all jealous of her, it’s harassment etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally nothing in that house matches, dark grey doors clashing with beige furnishings, random massive tree and rug, corporate glass coffee table, badly painted kitchen ... topped off with gifted floor, gifted worktops, gifted fire .... if she’s an interior design then I’m off to bed with Tom Hardy (..., I’m not, she’s not).

No - know her by sight as live close by and seen her out and about over the years. Friends of friends, etc.
I can’t give the full details, but she 100% reads here, thinks all the comments are bullying and we are all awful people, all jealous of her, it’s harassment etc
said it before, if your mental health can not tolerate robust criticism then don't...
  1. become an influencer
  2. Sell your kids lives and broadcast private family moments
  3. Talk openly about your weight loss expertise then stuff your face with pizza
  4. use the tragic death of your friends baby as content
  5. see above - also mistreatment of Pets
  6. pretend to be an interior design when you are most definitely not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Something I've noticed is she hasnt even said you to karndean in her post. None of this influencer types do. No gratitude

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing she wasn't gifted enough flooring to cover that area as well
A playroom is the one room that needs a hardwearing floor. But I suppose since that room hardly gets played in by those poor children it’ll be okay.

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck?!
“Living his best little disabled life”
I have no words 😶
Ive just seen this and couldn’t believe what I read. How is this appropriate on any level or sense of humour?

I have nothing but disgust for this pathetic cow. I really hope she’s another one who’s social media implodes in front of her, because when you exploit your personal life for monetary gain that’s what you get served back.

As for that coffee table, it’s like a metaphor for the way she lives her life: impulsive, inappropriate, unnecessary, will be regretted and then discarded when the next ‘best thing ever’ comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive just seen this and couldn’t believe what I read. How is this appropriate on any level or sense of humour?

I have nothing but disgust for this pathetic cow. I really hope she’s another one who’s social media implodes in front of her, because when you exploit your personal life for monetary gain that’s what you get served back.

As for that coffee table, it’s like a metaphor for the way she lives her life: impulsive, inappropriate, unnecessary, will be regretted and then discarded when the next ‘best thing ever’ comes along.
100%.

Can see it now “Soooooooo I’ve got a new coffee table coming today because the Neptune one I bought never really went with my other furniture and it wasn’t really me, plus it was a pain to keep clean and I’m a lazy cow so I wanted something less high maintenance🤣

how many sofas/dining tables/footstools/armchairs/cushions has she had and then changed her mind on🙄

does anyone else remember when she bought a whole set of Emma Bridgewater black toast to display in her dressers and then not long after sold nearly all of it because she wanted all plain white in there instead 😳🙄 I remember being so jealous of her collection because I’d love that and then she sold it I was like WTF? What planet does she live on😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.