The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're having work done to the kitchen, why the fudge would you lay a brand new rug before it's all finished and clean?! Oh because you need to do Valentines tit for the gram. And money on the cat clawing it or the dog destroys it...

Reactions: 6
Oh the lengths Charlotte goes to on valentine's day to get content for instagram. Hope she's being paid well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly! It made the dining table more blah than it was before! What was she thinking??

You're having work done to the kitchen, why the fudge would you lay a brand new rug before it's all finished and clean?! Oh because you need to do Valentines tit for the gram. And money on the cat clawing it or the dog destroys it...
Yes, envy!! Since so many are decorating their kitchen/DR on IG, she must do so too even though she admitted that they usually go out for valentines!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just shows its all champagne lifestyle on a beer income, when she doesn't replace the things that really need it, just cheap job after cheap job

Reactions: 9
Charlotte you know that saying

“you can’t polish a turd?”

stop trying love - you real can’t

Well most ‘influencers’ who take the role seriously would already have planned their Valentine’s Day post and content ahead of time and therefore wouldn’t be painting kitchen doors in the middle of the night to get it ready in time.

• Heart
It could be a really amazing space but the after photo she showed of the table with the rug..the light fittings, the dressers, the window dressing, the table with wooden chairs that dont match (dont get me started on the upholstered ones), it just looks so mashed together. I do not understand why anyone would use her as a 'designer', there are so many, better, amateurs on the gram with much better style

This is really petty but why are the upholstered chairs at either end of the table always at an angle, do they not fit?

Reactions: 7
This is really petty but why are the upholstered chairs at either end of the table always at an angle, do they not fit?
They wont with the bench and chairs under it. All that hoo ha and shes put bunting and balloons up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Would it even have made any difference if the kitchen hadn’t been finished? It’s just a bunch of tulips in a vase and random balloons 😳

Reactions: 3
Shouldn't every night be a family night tho? I eat with my girls every night except if we have a curry they dont like, or a date night.

Reactions: 2
They wont with the bench and chairs under it. All that hoo ha and shes put bunting and balloons up 🤷‍♀️
I kinda feel sorry for her....she’s trying to keep up with the <instagrammer> Joneses and it’s becoming overwhelming and way over her head.

Reactions: 5
Ahh speaking of corby Craig, the boy who waxed lyrical about his non grey house, is now under going a massive refurb and redecoration of his house... with a sea of grey 🙄
The guy who had a yearlong break from insta, came back ‘just because’ and then announced a whole house renovation 🧐

• Haha
The guy who had a yearlong break from insta, came back ‘just because’ and then announced a whole house renovation 🧐
He really has fucked me off
“Can anyone recommend.....” 2 days later “gifted” item total beg!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.