The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes complaining about washing up in the bath etc.. you’re getting a whole new kitchen *gifted stop complaining for once! I understand its chaos but I think the free kitchen makes up for it

Reactions: 4
I must have missed it...but did she say she was gifted the worktops too? Because that’s the most expensive part of this makeover and I’m not sure a company would gift her those?? She got paints, sink & faucet as far as I can remember.
Also the kitchen she featured in her story looks amazing because the floor is not disgusting as hers is😠

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I must have missed it...but did she say she was gifted the worktops too? Because that’s the most expensive part of this makeover and I’m not sure a company would gift her those?? She got paints, sink & faucet as far as I can remember.
Also the kitchen she featured in her story looks amazing because the floor is not disgusting as hers is😠
She should sand and treat the floor

Reactions: 2
I get annoyed about all the freebies but I hope for the love of god someone gifts her a new kitchen floor. Feel like buying her one myself. She never replaces carpets/floors when redecorating...I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

I get annoyed about all the freebies but I hope for the love of god someone gifts her a new kitchen floor. Feel like buying her one myself. She never replaces carpets/floors when redecorating...I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
The carpet in her so-called “office” is just as disgusting. If she insists on having those carpets, at least have a carpet cleaning company come & deep clean them. Vacuuming does not get stains out, if she has any brain matter left!:mad:

Reactions: 1
Kitchen still looks crap !!!!! No interior Desgin in her !!!! She’s a bloody insult to interior designers !!!! I went to study interior design at uni !!!! (I didn’t complete the course) ....and I can tell you all It’s not about painting cupboards and changing crappy cushion covers !!!!!! Or making do.....

I genuinely think they have little to no money as she only ever does room "makeovers" if everything has been gifted.
That kitchen floor is looking worse and worse in every video. It is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think they have little to no money as she only ever does room "makeovers" if everything has been gifted.
That kitchen floor is looking worse and worse in every video. It is absolutely vile.
Making out they have people in painting it and it's her mum (who I imagine chose and fitted the original kitchen as was her house previously...)

Reactions: 7
I feel like the latest stories really show how terrible the floors are looking, has she mentioned if they’re doing something with them? They look ruined! Sure she’ll filter them nice for the big reveal photo 🙄🤥

Yes. She’s been complaining about that kitchen for ages, and yet the only things she’s changing are the ones she’s been gifted. No new floor, no new cupboards or appliances, no new island (hers look dated and low quality, no amount of posh paint will really elevate it). I remember the cheap Ebay dresses she used to show off when thinner and the exchange students she used to host in the spare room. Those aren’t the things people with disposable income do. Not to mention all the junk she tries to sell for a few bob when most should go straight to landfill.

Reactions: 11
It’s just going to be the same tit, diff colour. Which she’ll decide she hates because it’s not beige and it will get changed - again. Remember when she tried to have a navy chair - lasted about 3 days.
The floor gets more rotten by the day - silly bint using a steam mop on hardwood flooring.

She‘d be so fucked without her mum and stepdad being her labourers. She has absolutely no practical skills. They spend hours build stuff for her - the gazebo / Trellis thing for example. Then she gets bored, doesn’t maintain it so it goes to tit and she rips it all down.
disrespectful brat.

Reactions: 9
She’s as thick as mince!!!! No common sense, a bull in a china shop, no compassion, empathy, I can list a lot of dreadful quality she possesses, she shouldn’t be an influencer as she’s too fickle and potentially unstable. She sticks at nothing. She’s in too much of a rush to provide content that the ends up with a house full of crap.
Changing that floor would be a marathon task.

Reactions: 7
Kitchen still looks crap !!!!! No interior Desgin in her !!!! She’s a bloody insult to interior designers !!!! I went to study interior design at uni !!!! (I didn’t complete the course) ....and I can tell you all It’s not about painting cupboards and changing crappy cushion covers !!!!!! Or making do.....
For the love of God, shouting it for the last time...

SHE IS NOT A QUALIFIED INTERIOR DESIGNER

So can we all STOP calling her that.
Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she selling or donating her sofas? If she’s selling, I hope potential buyers are aware that her house has recently been flee-infested🙄 E2919F66-27EA-47B4-AD2F-B5B963639EDC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder if anyone has messaged her to ask if she is having new flooring ? It’s a right state

Reactions: 1
shes selling them i wouldt touch them if they came free. What a skinflint.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.