The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor pug :( Thank goodness she has all those #kindlygifted vacuum cleaners as she has chosen 2 of the hairiest dog breeds !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she leave the pug on his own ? I can’t stand her voice so I have the sound off when skipping through

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she leave the pug on his own ? I can’t stand her voice so I have the sound off when skipping through
She's resting him for a couple of days as she forced him up a massive hill the day before. She said he struggled because he's old but we all know it's because he's old and way too fat.

• Haha
She's resting him for a couple of days as she forced him up a massive hill the day before. She said he struggled because he's old but we all know it's because he's old and way too fat.
Me thinks someone is bored of the pug. Look how quickly the cats are re-homed? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Did she re-home her cats? I thought she loved them cats ??? Also did anyone see her new items for sale? I wonder if theses were purchased or gifted ? £20 for a cushion ??? Ummm I'll take 2 please .. FML 🙈

So she's flogging off all the freebies she's been sent over on her selling page- like those dreadful watches that were everywhere at one point.

Which mug is going to buy her unwanted crap ??

Reactions: 8
And received for free...

Maybe if she was selling it to donate to charity then fine. But I mean she was sent it for free!

Reactions: 7
And received for free...

Maybe if she was selling it to donate to charity then fine. But I mean she was sent it for free!
How does this play out with HMRC? She receives a free gift by a brand in return for advertising (needs declaring to taxman) and then sells said free gift on for personal gain. Would that be a capital gain? Any accountants/tax experts on here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder how the brands would feel if they found out that the items they sent for free were now being sold for profit 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whats with the walking music stories all the time....:ROFLMAO: and shes only just discovered somewhere to walk 1 minute from her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet another pug owning twit who thinks it's cute and adorable to put them snoring heavily (because they are deformed) on their Insta stories.

It's not.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t believe pugs should breed? So why does she own a pug that is literally a home accessory to her!!! She thinks she’s so much better than everyone else. That poor dog!

Reactions: 8
All she was moaning about was her make up ! Wtf she doesn't think pugs should be a breed u why did she buy the dog then ? Was it a on trend when she got him ? Now the poor thing is poorly it's like a inconvenience !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.