The Hills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can recommend Lauren's books that are based on The Hills - called LA Candy and I think there might be 3 of them
I have them all so good!

Oh I love this thread !!! I must have rewatched the hills ten times. Has anyone watched the new series ? Not a patch on the old of course but i still watched it. Did anyone watch Cavalli spin off show i got so fed up with it after the first series i gave up !

The shop uncommon james just sells a load of tat from china ! Would live the gossip on why her and the hubby broke up and if he really did carry on with Kelly!!
I refused to watch her show it looked rubbish

Reactions: 1
I could never warm to kristin and lost interest in the hills when she came on board.

Reactions: 5
Oh my days, Heidi has started doing Only Fans! 🤣🙈 I follow her and Spencer on on Snapchat (don’t judge me lol) and they’ve both been promoting that she’s on there now - he showed a few seconds of her dancing round in just her underwear on there, he’s actually proud of it! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I loved Laguna Beach & The Hills. I remember Kristin and Lauren hating each other even in Laguna Beach.. watching that I thought it was real. I remember rewatching about a year or so ago and living for the dramatic facial expressions over the sad music.. I hate hearing it mostly fake :cry::cry:

I always wonder what happened to the dog Heidi got as a Christmas Present one year.

Reactions: 2
Me and my best friend let each other know we have a hangover by texting "it's so hard for me right now".

Reactions: 2
I'm watching Taking New York on Netflix and it reminds me of The Hills so much. It's about a group of young Brits in NYC and my jaw has hit the floor about 20 times, loving it.

PSA go and listen to the Call Her Daddy podcast! The episode with Spencer is so eye opening and has completely ruined the show for me, but so interesting 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
I can recommend Lauren's books that are based on The Hills - called LA Candy and I think there might be 3 of them
I used to read these and take notes of how I could be the IT girl of LA from my parents home in my countryside village

I’ve just started this never actually seen it before!

Lauren came across quite cold and unlikeable in the beginning but then I realised that’s just how she is and she really grew on me. I think she’s most herself and the least fake.
I found Heidi really sweet and kind of ditzy at first but now going off her a bit.