The Hills - New beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered but is anyone else looking forward to it?

Can’t wait for it to start... and to see Justin bobbys beautiful face again.

Will be nice to see Heidi and spencer as parents in it, although Spencer drinks waaay too much.

Why is Micha Barton in it though?

Reactions: 4
Justin Bobby 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perez Hilton is in the second episode I know.
I did think it was weird Micha Barton was in it but I suppose she’s not exactly snowed under with acting roles atm.
(Bring back the OC)

Reactions: 1
Justin Bobby 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perez Hilton is in the second episode I know.
I did think it was weird Micha Barton was in it but I suppose she’s not exactly snowed under with acting roles atm.
(Bring back the OC)
Oh really? I bleeping hate Perez Hilton.

Don’t laugh about Justin Bobby, he is a beautiful specimen, albeit a dick!

I was obsessed with Micha Barton back in the day? I bought all the same clothes and everything! Shame I’m too fat to fit in them now, they were beautiful!

@Wetmyplants justin and Brody 😂🤣 I wouldn’t say no 🤷‍♀️
Look you, they are mine. Well Justin anyway! 😂

Looking at those pictures has backed up my Botox idea more than ever, I can’t figure out if I’ve aged better or worse, we are the same age! I get married next year and don’t want to look like bloated Micha Barton!

Look you, they are mine. Well Justin anyway! 😂

Looking at those pictures has backed up my Botox idea more than ever, I can’t figure out if I’ve aged better or worse, we are the same age! I get married next year and don’t want to look like bloated Micha Barton!
I loved the OC. They killed that show when they killed Marissa 🤣
I hate making comments on her looks but gosh she’s changed so much since those days!
I know she went through some difficult times but I thought she had got herself back on track, she still looks like the “rushed into treatment” micha. 😐
I suppose once she’s happy 😬

The hills and the OC hybrid show!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So excited! There’s a bit of drama on Instagram about the fact that Jason Wahler was cut from the opening title credits, despite the fact that he filmed them all with the others! He is still featured apparently, maybe they’ve just downgraded his part? He was an original from Laguna Beach who kickstarted all of this!

This show is my guilty pleasure! It’s such trash but so entertaining!!!!!!

I actually thought they did an ok job of moving it forward and changing the format slightly so that it’s more a reality show than a pretend docu-drama type thing. Acknowledging that the cast are all famous/rich rather than pretending they have normal
Jobs.

Stephanie seems like an absolute loose cannon! And how much work has she had done to her face?!
Justin Bobby looked weird too - not sure if he’s had plastic surgery or if he had make up on but something different there.
Loving Tommy Lee’s son being in it!!!
Anyone else think Brody seems the least happy newly wed ever?!!!

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched it yet but I'm so rooting for Mischa. I didn't really like her when she left The O.C as she came across she thought she was better than the show, but realise now she's been through a lot and is hopefully doing much better. I remember she was on Dancing With The Stars a few years ago and I think that ruined her image more, as people thought she came across like she didn't want to be there, but I think she just lacks confidence.

I was so looking forward to it when when I heard it was coming back...and I wasn’t disappointed! Feel like I’ve gone back in time! The teaser bit at the end shows plenty of drama so we hopefully won’t miss LC and Kristin too much.

I wonder why Jason & His wife weren’t in the first episode??

Whitney also Didn’t play much of a part?’

Audrina: She looks good. As skinny as she always does. I think she had surgery on her eyes too. I am kind of rooting for her and JB. Justin Bobby is as handsome as ever.

Stephanie: She seems unhinged. Her fake accent is annoying and she has had way too much work done.

Spencer and Heidi: Eh, they seem to have changed but it is only the first episode so who knows. Spencer seems more "normal" and Heidi seems like an invested mum.

Brody: He seems like he hasn't matured in the past 10 years. He seems unhappy about being married and like he doesn't want to settle down. He also looks really like Bruce Jenner now that he is a bit older.

Kaitlynn: I've followed Brody's wife on Instagram for a while, it is funny seeing her in front of the camera. Can't really judge her from this episode.

Whitney: I've always loved Whit. For the past few years I have kept up with her YT channel. She, her husband and her baby are the cutest little family unit. Her husband seems lovely as does Whit. I love her new podcast too. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and I hope that doesn't change.

Brandon Lee: I like him so far. Pamela Anderson seems like a hoot and is pretty funny.

Mischa: She seems fine. She went through a vulnerable time and I hope that the show doesn't take advantage of that.

All of the girls seem to have ratty hair extensions. Katlynn, Brody's wife, has the cutest hair style.

Reactions: 3
I always liked Audrina- she seemed like a cool girl, like you could go out for a pint with her. The other girls (Lauren/Lo/Whitney) all seemed very prim & proper but Audrina always seemed a bit more normal. (I fully appreciate they are all from millionaire families and are far from normal!!!!)