The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite series on TV.

Thought tonight's episode was amazing, looks like it's going to be a brilliant season. The acting was excellent, especially Serena Joy and June. Very excited to see what happens, but I guess it will get darker.

Nick had better not end up on the wall or I will cry (more than usual) 😬

Reactions: 4
Amazing episode! Gutted they’ve only released 1 episode in the UK compared to Hulu releasing 3 in the US! Definitely hope Nick doesn’t end up on the wall or any of the Marthas

Reactions: 1
Was in tears when she was floating down the river with that baby, heart was in my mouth! This is deffo one of the best shows I've seen but my god does it stress me out!

Reactions: 6
I just found out that Elisabeth Moss is a Scientologist and that has really put me off her. Not sure if anyone else has seen it but Leah Remini's scientology show is great. It is such a scary cult and rips families apart. Elisabeth seems like a hypocrite being in the Handmaid's Tale, when her own religion does this.

Reactions: 6
I just found out that Elisabeth Moss is a Scientologist and that has really put me off her. Not sure if anyone else has seen it but Leah Remini's scientology show is great. It is such a scary cult and rips families apart. Elisabeth seems like a hypocrite being in the Handmaid's Tale, when her own religion does this.
I went through a stage of watching everything about Scientology! Leah’s book is fascinating, I loved her series too!

Reactions: 3
I went through a stage of watching everything about Scientology! Leah’s book is fascinating, I loved her series too!
Yes, I read the book too. So good! We were in LA recently and drove past two of the Scientology locations, one being the celebrity place. It was crazy, there were sea-org members out on the streets trying to recruit people.

Yes, I read the book too. So good! We were in LA recently and drove past two of the Scientology locations, one being the celebrity place. It was crazy, there were sea-org members out on the streets trying to recruit people.
There used to be a Scientology place in Tottenham Court Road
In London (don’t know if it’s still there) and recruiters would be outside trying to entice people in. Re Elisabeth Moss, I knew she was a Scientologist and it’s so hard to believe. There are a lot of them in Hollywood. Kirstie Alley is another one.

Reactions: 1
I’m the exact same - I found out last year and went right off her. Thankfully after I watched season 1 & 2 so I’ve had a bit of time to digest and put it to the back of my head. She glossed over it on a talk show which is how I found out. Definitely a bit hypocritical.

This is one of my favourite books I loved season 1 and felt it was fairly true to the book except for the fact the commander and Serena are a lot older in the book then they are in the tv series. I haven't started watching season 3 I think I might binge watch it

Is anyone watching online? Episode 5s out today and my god... This show just gets better!

I’m glad you said it gets better because I’m on s3e3 and I’m getting bored for the first time. Was going to give up!

Reactions: 3