The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all caught up and i think it’s about to pay off but I agree it’s been a slow season.

Reactions: 1
I love this show but it's really hard to watch at times. It sucks how the UK is weeks behind the US with episodes. I've liked the fb page and keep having to ignore the posts on my feed in case I see any spoilers. It is one of my favourite books of all time. When I first read it I immediately started reading it all over again. I've never done that before or since with a book 😍

Reactions: 3
I can’t get enough of this show, my other half has downloaded all the eps for me so I’ve just watched episode 10 and it’s made me excited for what’s to come but also annoyed cos there must only be a couple of eps left in this season!!

Blessed day!

Reactions: 1
Watching usa pace. My god this weeks ep!! Its going to be a brill final based of whats just happend.

Reactions: 5
I agree the latest episode has somewhat made up for a dull season so far! Plenty of things going on!
I’ve also seen mixed perceptions on
If Serina set Fred up and sacrificed him for the baby or if she was arrested too, I was under the impression she threw him straight under the bus?

Reactions: 2
I agree the latest episode has somewhat made up for a dull season so far! Plenty of things going on!
If Serina set Fred up and sacrificed him for the baby or if she was arrested too, I was under the impression she threw him straight under the bus?
Have you seen the trailer for next week? Pretty much gives it away.

Yes she did, if you watch episode 12 promo on YouTube it explains. I can’t wait!!! X

I’m watching ch4 so behind a lot of you I think. Loving it though. It’s one of the only things I watch that I can’t predict. You never know where it’s going next or what’s going to happen.
I read the book for my A level & have re read it nearly every year since! Adding more notes every time! I have preordered the sequel & cannot wait for it to come out in September.

Can't wait for the last few episodes.

Hope we get to see Nick again!

I have just caught up with all the episodes and Nick seems to have disappeared. I’m the same , hoping he is back on again soon
I wonder if maybe next season will be his season.

I think the Gilead format will get tired if it carries on this way and maybe branching out to other places, like they did Washington, could be interesting.

It was only when I read somewhere else that I realised that Nichole was named to honour Nick - doh!

I am watching at the US pace too and cant wait to watch ep 12 tonight! :) i watch it on my own and literally shout at my phone! lol
Have found this one to be quite slow but i still cant stop watching...you just never know which way its going to go which i love!!!
I love how June has so many sides to her..you dislike her one minute then empathise the next.

I am watching at the US pace too and cant wait to watch ep 12 tonight! :)
It's good ;) :)

I just hope they can do episode 13 justice, I can see how it could be amazing and I don't want to feel a Game of Thrones style deflation. I wanted to be excited about season 4.

It's good ;):)

I just hope they can do episode 13 justice, I can see how it could be amazing and I don't want to feel a Game of Thrones style deflation. I wanted to be excited about season 4.
Same!
i am late to the party so i binged watched season 1 and 2 and up to 10 of season 3! lol so the fact im going to have to wait for season 4 its got to be good to keep me in suspense!!!

I'm caught up too, I'm glad I didn't give up watching. The finale was fantastic. Season 4 better explain Nick more, I missed him and want answers.