The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ridiculous the number of times she's had to escape only to go back. The trailer for the new series looks good though

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh I'm so late to the party on this but I'm obsessed! Just about to start the final episode of season 2 😍

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else watched the latest 3 eps? I downloaded them yesterday with the intention of saving them for the weekend... then thought oooh I’ll check out the first one... ended up watching all 3 in one go 🥴

Has anyone else watched the latest 3 eps? I downloaded them yesterday with the intention of saving them for the weekend... then thought oooh I’ll check out the first one... ended up watching all 3 in one go 🥴
where did you get them?? is there anywhere other than hulu?

Reactions: 1
where did you get them?? is there anywhere other than hulu?
I got a friend to torrent them for me (since I have no idea about downloading stuff) I’m usually proper pious about paying for media but couldn’t wait however long it’s going to be for UK release!

My husband torrents them for me. So far I’ve seen 2 out of the 3 new episodes of Season 4. Saving the third for the weekend as I’m on night shift.

I've seen the first 3 episodes.

I found the first episode a bit underwhelming, but it does pick up and ep 3 does have the OMG factor that we are used to with Handmaid's Tale

I've seen the first 3 episodes.

I found the first episode a bit underwhelming, but it does pick up and ep 3 does have the OMG factor that we are used to with Handmaid's Tale
I have watched the first 2, saving the other for tonight. I have watched on fsonline

Reactions: 1
Oooh episode 4 is out already! Not as intense as episode 3 but still 👌🏻
Only show that I'm excited to watch but also fully anxious and nervous about too!