The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If June ruins her chances of getting out AGAIN I will lose it!!! 🤣🤣🤣
yeah I really think the only way it would make sense is if she leaves and someone else becomes the main character/they focus on her getting back to normal life in canada

Reactions: 5
yeah I really think the only way it would make sense is if she leaves and someone else becomes the main character/they focus on her getting back to normal life in canada
Yeah that could be a good way to go, I think Alma is a really strong character, I’d like to see more of her
19D7DB6D-75E5-461E-BCC7-65056A2DD1D4.jpeg

Reactions: 5
yeh or i wonder if they will jusy go for the sequel book for series 5 which doesn't really feature june at all
I haven’t read the books!! I really should though. Are they as intense as watching it? I end most episodes with a headache because I’ve been so stressed throughout 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I haven’t read the books!! I really should though. Are they as intense as watching it? I end most episodes with a headache because I’ve been so stressed throughout 🤣🤣🤣
the first book is really good, mostly the same as the first series, except the ending (which I won't reveal obviously) the second has good bits but overall not great, was clearly just written to cash in on the success of the series, but I would suggest a read as some parts are good

It's it just me that would rather June was killed off (doesn't have to be on the wall) rather than escaping to Canada? She's had far too much plot armour and realistically would have been killed ages ago. It loses suspense and tension that she gets away with it.

It's it just me that would rather June was killed off (doesn't have to be on the wall) rather than escaping to Canada? She's had far too much plot armour and realistically would have been killed ages ago. It loses suspense and tension that she gets away with it.
or just disappear and it becomes a mystery, I think the problem is because the actor is a producer she probably wouldn't get rid of herself

Yel

I think the problem is because the actor is a producer she probably wouldn't get rid of herself
I'm not really sure how it all works, I assume it's mostly vanity thing when the main star gets a producer credit? So they get invited to some meetings and have some input. Much how Sarah Jp was for sex and the actor that played don draper was. A bit like how when Beyonce buys in songs and changes one or two words and then is credited as a writer 😆

Reactions: 1
IMDb is showing the first three episodes will be released then it'll go weekly. Google keeps recommending articles for theories which could be spoilers 😬. Was going to wait for it all to be out before starting but may give in and watch weekly, especially if this thread takes off

Screenshot_20210414-095408_Chrome.jpg

is there any news on when it will be on channel 4 in the Uk?

is there any news on when it will be on channel 4 in the Uk?
Looks like channel 4 still haven't confirmed, seems a bit silly thesedays not to show it right after its released in the states.

Reactions: 4
Handmaid's tale Instagram account has posted a recap and upcoming clips for each main character.

Reactions: 3
I only know 2 people who loved and stuck with the handmaids tale, I can’t wait for season 4. Love it. Loved the first book as well but didn’t enjoy the testaments as much. Remember watching the original movie in the 90s!

Reactions: 3
so annoyed I wanted to rewatch the older series to remind me what happened and they have all been taken off 4od! :mad:

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for this! All my friends gave up on it after the first or second season 😔 it is definitely very far fetched now but I still enjoy it

I'm hoping they will announce the UK release date soon. US is 28th April and we are normally not far behind, but I haven't seen anything to say when we will get it.

• Sad