The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#TattleGang

They will not move until Ella can pack the boxes, and Tim watch and film. He is way to lazy to pack boxes. Im guessing they will not move until the baby is around 6 months. It will be a long drawn out event. The girls and Ella will do all the heavy lifting. I notice they do videos on what is actually not going on, but how they think it will go in their heads. They have done several videos like this almost like SCENARIOS!!! Im so sick of the lies and gaslighting! THEY KNOW THEY WILL NOT MOVE NO TIME SOON!!
That is such a good point. They just prattle on and on about hypothetical situations. It is very odd!

Reactions: 7
That is such a good point. They just prattle on and on about hypothetical situations. It is very odd!
That’s just it people are sick of them and they’re views have gone down so let’s say now we have a house when we just said we weren’t looking anymore.

So now they’re deleting the dislikes on all the videos. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Both Tim and Ella are the biggest dickheads.

They are teaching their kids that moving to be bigger house isn't a necessity but a want.
I can't stand these dumbasses I swear to you.

But let me guess having a 7th child is a need not a want? I can't stand both of them.
LOL you better believe “Hello Money” aka Halo Monet is a need. Dim and Hella may want to stop producing kids but they really need those babies. Can’t wait for the video about how she can’t tie her tubes and Dim can’t get a vasectomy due to “fill in any reason”, it will be BS anyway. After which they will produce the follow up video, “We found the 8th Wonder” the story of how Hella tripped in the new house while wearing designer stilettos and 29 pounds of fake hair because the girls didn’t wax the floors properly and fell on to Dim’s p3nis and now she’s preggers again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course the clickbait as you suggest:

' Omg could I be pregnant with baby no.8' (hands thrown in the air)🤷‍♀️
' We are disappointed we're not pregnant with baby number 8'. (accompanied by sad faces & arms folded by everyone back to back).
'Baby no. 8 is definitely our last' 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think rhey will be a baby 8 just from the disappointment that baby 7 was a girl (it was clear they wanted another boy) n i don't think baby num 7 will be that old when she gets pregnant again,think it will be fairly quickly.
Any home school going on lately because dont see where they can be doing any school work with mess all over down stairs,that gone out of window even more then before (wonder if anyone has said anything to parents yet about heze with him doing school work with his club and prob been far behind on studies)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch the I think it was IG of Hella taking a pic of herself and the baby bump. Yes!!! Once again, and she had on a silk dress or something and the side of it was busted open. Meaning to little. Lol she’s a whole mess.

Reactions: 2
LOL you better believe “Hello Money” aka Halo Monet is a need. Dim and Hella may want to stop producing kids but they really need those babies. Can’t wait for the video about how she can’t tie her tubes and Dim can’t get a vasectomy due to “fill in any reason”, it will be BS anyway. After which they will produce the follow up video, “We found the 8th Wonder” the story of how Hella tripped in the new house while wearing designer stilettos and 29 pounds of fake hair because the girls didn’t wax the floors properly and fell on to Dim’s p3nis and now she’s preggers again.
That escalated quickly ROFL.

Did anyone catch the I think it was IG of Hella taking a pic of herself and the baby bump. Yes!!! Once again, and she had on a silk dress or something and the side of it was busted open. Meaning to little. Lol she’s a whole mess.
I saw it n just thought she looked a mess and is that just to let people no who may have forgot she pregnant

Hi. I seen them today on milkshake for the first time I had no idea who they are and instantly don’t like them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was reading through the comments on the most recent video and I see a lot of talk about how it's great that Tim and ella respect and value what their kids have to say. What are these people watching?? Lol? The kids hardly ever really speak their mind and when they do they get shut down. Like the heze wanting his own room thing. Oh yeah, they totally respected his opinion and didn't try to guilt trip him into changing his mind at all. 🙄 lol. I just cannot believe how... Just, their fans are something else. Lol.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Looks like the girls out bringing in more money. Let’s see if they really get to play with the dolls and Haze got a box full of new footballs.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened to their dogs? I stopped following them a while ago as Tim is a total twit who speaks like he is legit in Jamaica despite never actually going there.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened to their dogs? I stopped following them a while ago as Tim is a total twit who speaks like he is legit in Jamaica despite never actually going there.
They said he went to live on a farm. Because apparently a family with two adult parents who do not work outside the home and three older children who should be completely capable of taking turns caring for a dog, also these are children who are always praised for their so called maturity and being responsible, but apparently all these people found it too difficult to care for a dog after only having him for less than a month. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They said he went to live on a farm. Because apparently a family with two adult parents who do not work outside the home and three older children who should be completely capable of taking turns caring for a dog, also these are children who are always praised for their so called maturity and being responsible, but apparently all these people found it too difficult to care for a dog after only having him for less than a month. 🙄
They talk about going green but having 7 kids is not remotely good for the environment. Having a dog for less than a month shows no commitment. They are as bad as Katie Price when it comes to animals. Do you think they claim benefits galore? Who watches this tit show?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.