The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right, all the girls are pretty in their unique way. but harper defo ‘stands’ out i’d say
She definitely is but I think harper is the brains in the family and as most potential to have a good career other rhen modeling,acting,dancing if she was allowed to shine,she need school now n think be like a soinge with information in lessons where as I feel the 2 girls will only have modelling n maybe for hosanna a young housewife/maid. Though think hosanna is more model material then Hallie wirh her hair (i prefer hosanna hair to hallie) her does look natural bouncy curls where Hallin hair look greasy and and also always seems to be up in tight styles

Reactions: 2
Have you seen Tim’s insta stories?
Harper playing football (was shocked at this) with rue. When Harper scores a goal Tim’s goes no no but when rue scores Tim sniggers that Harper couldn’t save it!
Ugh, no attempts on the part of Dim ( or Hella ) to even try to change their bias & ignorant approach to child rearing. But to be fair it’s not like either one of them have any interest in actually raising these children. Beyond sad.

Reactions: 5
New vlog how dull, skipped parts, same nonsense, Houston screechin, girls dressed the same, Heze giving his rehearsed lines, Dim giving preachy nonsense, Ella giving speech about houses, house a shithole with clothes in bags on the floor..🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They apparently landed themselves a house. Or an offer got accepted, which really means nothing. They are so annoying how they have these kids thinking they are adults who are negotiating right along with them. Hosanna has this air about her like she is a young woman and it is disturbing. Heze is the one paying for the house so I guess I can understand getting him involved.

it is just sad how these kids aren’t even allowed to play and have fun. I remember they are playing intently with a pillow in the last video… it was sad. She is so curious and smart and shehas nothing to play with but a pillow. I see her being very bright but they are just stifling all of it. I honestly hate the parents.

I made fun of them for making the title “This Just Inn”. Like hello, they can’t even spell”in”? Unless they are moving into a literal inn, they are just stupid. And these idiots homeschool. Someone in the comments there called me a Karen for calling out their grammar. Lol

They apparently bought another three bedroom house lmao. So all five girls are going to be crammed in a room again. These people are dipshits!

Reactions: 14
What a load of bs! Want vs need, ummm so dim Tim did you need or want $800 louboutins shoes or an Apple Watch with a bigger face, or do you guys need a bigger cleaner space for all the children you’re producing with no jobs and expecting strangers to keep a roof over their heads? Do you need to go out for expensive dinners or can you buy the groceries and cook up some healthier meals at home, how about those expensive tracksuits you’re always wearing while your kids clothes are often gifted? You’re not fooling anyone, kids need room to grow if you’re going to continue to procreate you NEED a bigger house…stop with your hypocritical bs!!

Reactions: 17
They apparently landed themselves a house. Or an offer got accepted, which really means nothing. They are so annoying how they have these kids thinking they are adults who are negotiating right along with them. Hosanna has this air about her like she is a young woman and it is disturbing. Heze is the one paying for the house so I guess I can understand getting him involved.

it is just sad how these kids aren’t even allowed to play and have fun. I remember they are playing intently with a pillow in the last video… it was sad. She is so curious and smart and shehas nothing to play with but a pillow. I see her being very bright but they are just stifling all of it. I honestly hate the parents.

I made fun of them for making the title “This Just Inn”. Like hello, they can’t even spell”in”? Unless they are moving into a literal inn, they are just stupid. And these idiots homeschool. Someone in the comments there called me a Karen for calling out their grammar. Lol

They apparently bought another three bedroom house lmao. So all five girls are going to be crammed in a room again. These people are dipshits!
wait... they bought another three bedroom?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
wait... they bought another three bedroom?
why buy another 3 bedroom when u need more space then the house u are in (judging by comments cos haven't watched) but even if rooms are bigger it still not going ro be big enough for all kids (soon to be teens) two adults and all the stuff rhat comes with a family.

Halle is becoming self absorbed. Saying they need a new house so they can do insta reels in good lighting

The same old same old videos. Tim talking over Hella telling her what she met to say and what words to use. I’ll believe the move when I see it, and then lying saying we saw the other homes they looked at. No we didn’t.!!! Tim IG or stories showed him with Rue and Harper letting her kick the ball. Rue, tells her she’s not doing it right that wasn’t a goal. I couldn’t watch the entire last one because it was being dragged out asking the kids scripted questions and Hella butting in order Tim. Hosanna was explaining the baby girl having the lollipop she got from grandma house and they cut her off.

Halle is becoming self absorbed. Saying they need a new house so they can do insta reels in good lighting
halle gon be arguing with ella, slamming doors and linking up with boys just ella did with tim in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And Hosanna will rebel too I think, as many here and even some of their fans (!) noticed how sad she looks. So as a 13-14 year old with internet access (no way they will be able to control that fully by then) the world and her eyes will open..she's already on insta so one day will demand managing it and then good luck Tim n Ella.

Reactions: 9
I think Heze and Hosanna have mentally checked out so Halle's seeing this as her opportunity to 'step up' and have a breakout role. Not remotely her fault - she's a little girl who gets praised for having 'good' hair, laughed at for her 'sassy' (otherwise known as rude) comments, and encouraged to focus on things like instagram and tiktok rather than an education.

The fact that the children look far older than their age often means they're attributed with a lot more responsibility for their actions than is fair, particularly when you consider how isolated they are from any reasonable adults or positive influences. People on here can post what they like, of course, but some of it seems a bit below the belt when talking about a child. She's barely out of Key Stage 1.

(This isn't me endorsing her behaviour or saying it shouldn't be criticised! My criticism will just continue to centre around her parents for not, well, parenting her).

Reactions: 5
Rue looked miserable in tonight’s vlog again, he’s such a little character and that family is ruining his spirit.

• Sad
Both Tim and Ella are the biggest dickheads.

They are teaching their kids that moving to be bigger house isn't a necessity but a want.
I can't stand these dumbasses I swear to you.

But let me guess having a 7th child is a need not a want? I can't stand both of them.

Reactions: 16
Rue looked miserable in tonight’s vlog again, he’s such a little character and that family is ruining his spirit.
I am sure he has no idea what should he say or how should he behave to get the same reaction and praise from his parents like a year + ago. Bless him, when he just said the baby's name you could tell tim n Ella were disappointed trying to hide it behind silly giggles . Even a commenter pointed out ( i assume a fan, as message started with how lovely they are🤪) that Rue is a small kid who will just copy what he hears and Tim n Ella don't have a clue how small kids work (don't get me started on the controversy, how parents expecting their 7th kid can be lovely and don't know how kids work, but at least fans are a little more critical day by day )
They can pretend how "mature" Rue is but that situation proved them wrong, i wonder why didn't he cut it out, or is he THAT lazy, and dont even edit the videos at all? 🤔

• Sad
They need (YES TIM, I SAID NEED) a five bedroom point blank period.
3 very young children and 4 school-age children. More bedrooms should be at the top of the priority list.

Reactions: 13
I am sure he has no idea what should he say or how should he behave to get the same reaction and praise from his parents like a year + ago. Bless him, when he just said the baby's name you could tell tim n Ella were disappointed trying to hide it behind silly giggles . Even a commenter pointed out ( i assume a fan, as message started with how lovely they are🤪) that Rue is a small kid who will just copy what he hears and Tim n Ella don't have a clue how small kids work (don't get me started on the controversy, how parents expecting their 7th kid can be lovely and don't know how kids work, but at least fans are a little more critical day by day )
They can pretend how "mature" Rue is but that situation proved them wrong, i wonder why didn't he cut it out, or is he THAT lazy, and dont even edit the videos at all? 🤔
Exactly, he's just a baby. People in the comments keep bigging up how mature and well-spoken he is when really he's on par with his age. Sometimes he repeats what he hears older people saying around him perfectly and other times its really hard to understand what he's saying or talking about. Just like any other three year old. I feel like they are putting too much pressure on him. I have no doubt that they tell the kids about how much the 'grimwade gang' loves Rue and his 'smartness'. To me, he seemed really sullen in the video. Houston was getting a lot of attention because clearly Tim and Ella are trying to sell her as the new cute act. Going on and on about how she is smart and well-spoken. Children progress at different levels but I say for a child nearly almost two, Houston seems a little behind. But again, children progress at different levels at that age. Some can talk up a storm, say their ABC's, recite songs, and even count. While others are more like Houston, has the handle on a few words but is mostly still babbling. Anyway, my point was that Rue seemed kind of jealous of the attention Houston was getting on camera. He jumped right in front of her one time to get in the camera. I don't blame him, it use to be him the Tim would point the camera at for every little sound uttered, now its Houston.

Reactions: 13
#TattleGang

They will not move until Ella can pack the boxes, and Tim watch and film. He is way to lazy to pack boxes. Im guessing they will not move until the baby is around 6 months. It will be a long drawn out event. The girls and Ella will do all the heavy lifting. I notice they do videos on what is actually not going on, but how they think it will go in their heads. They have done several videos like this almost like SCENARIOS!!! Im so sick of the lies and gaslighting! THEY KNOW THEY WILL NOT MOVE NO TIME SOON!!

Reactions: 10
Both Tim and Ella are the biggest dickheads.

They are teaching their kids that moving to be bigger house isn't a necessity but a want.
I can't stand these dumbasses I swear to you.

But let me guess having a 7th child is a need not a want? I can't stand both of them.
They’re idiots, all they do is brainwash those kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.