The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol my urge to just go off on some of those commenters is so strong sometimes, but I refrain barely. They just say the most bizarre stuff. Its like they don't live in the real world or they just have zero sense.
What did you do LOL they going in on you in the comment on Grimwade video, if you are the same Gomo

Reactions: 5
Screenshots please, which comment?
I can't screenshot on here, Gomo from tattle, which im presuming is Gomo that just posted here. Long story short, 5 or 6 people saying Gomo was starting trouble, telling lies, twisting words, made up a whole story on here as she was unable to read a sentence and lied about what was said even though the proof was there that rosie didn't say what Gomo was accusing her of and that Gomo deleted some comments to make Rosie look bad. Rosie left. And loads were saying That the people on tattle were snakes for not defending rosie when it was in clear text that she never said the bull Gomo was saying and that Rosie always had better input and humour than Gomo and that Gomo was always miserable and she basically ruined the fun atmosphere and good vibes on tattle and that it is boring on here now. basically thats all i could make out. some comments are deleted but some are still there

Reactions: 4
Then miss brown eyes got involved and said gomos a snake 🐍 and has a habbit of lurking and then creating drama on other threads on the forums and turning people against each other and that she is the one who goes on youtube comments as a "fan" of grimwades attacking tattlers. But then returns to tattle and that she posted a screenshot here before but she was logged in on her youtube account and caught herself out, got it deleted and then started a fight with rosie next day

Reactions: 3
Then miss brown eyes got involved and said gomos a snake 🐍 and has a habbit of lurking and then creating drama on other threads on the forums and turning people against each other and that she is the one who goes on youtube comments as a "fan" of grimwades attacking tattlers. But then returns to tattle and that she posted a screenshot here before but she was logged in on her youtube account and caught herself out, got it deleted and then started a fight with rosie next day
yeah briwn eyes deleted her comments or else i just cannot see them but limu ones are still there not all

Reactions: 2
yeah briwn eyes deleted her comments or else i just cannot see them but limu ones are still there not all
I'm kinda up to date. Hard to follow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what exactly did she accuse her of saying though. Is there screenshots.

Then squishyblog said rosie wasn't at fault but that j somthing was pushing the drama by taking gomo side

I'm kinda lost. Somebody explain this very simply... just the beginning on here not the youtube drama

Jayslevin which one are you on youtube?

I'm kinda up to date. Hard to follow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what exactly did she accuse her of saying though. Is there screenshots.

Then squishyblog said rosie wasn't at fault but that j somthing was pushing the drama by taking gomo side

I'm kinda lost. Somebody explain this very simply... just the beginning on here not the youtube drama

Jayslevin which one are you on youtube?
Jeeeez the drama

• Haha
I can't screenshot on here, Gomo from tattle, which im presuming is Gomo that just posted here. Long story short, 5 or 6 people saying Gomo was starting trouble, telling lies, twisting words, made up a whole story on here as she was unable to read a sentence and lied about what was said even though the proof was there that rosie didn't say what Gomo was accusing her of and that Gomo deleted some comments to make Rosie look bad. Rosie left. And loads were saying That the people on tattle were snakes for not defending rosie when it was in clear text that she never said the bull Gomo was saying and that Rosie always had better input and humour than Gomo and that Gomo was always miserable and she basically ruined the fun atmosphere and good vibes on tattle and that it is boring on here now. basically thats all i could make out. some comments are deleted but some are still there
Lol What! I have no idea what any of this is. My name isn't Gomo on Youtube. I haven't even left a comment on any of their videos in weeks. lol. I am so confused. This is in the comments of the most recent video? Lol! Let me go look!

Okay, so I see one comment saying something about Gomo and Rose-belle and something about Gomo saying something she didn't say? Lol. What? Can't be me because I have no idea what that person is talking about. 🤣 I am so confused.

Last edited:
  • Haha
User with YT name Li Mu should explain it here pls as she's the one blaming Gomo.
I've not seen Gomo making any trouble here. This thread is generally drama free anyway.

The fakery from this family is unreal. A couple days ago Ella is called out on here for not being affectionate towards her kids. So, at the opening of the new video Ella decides to put on a big act by having Houston on her lap and telling Houston to kiss her. They are so unnatural and everything is for show.

Reactions: 9
User with YT name Li Mu should explain it here pls as she's the one blaming Gomo.
I've not seen Gomo making any trouble here. This thread is generally drama free anyway.
Yea we need a full, SIMPLE explanation that we can follow because I am confused and think I am missing large chunks of the.story here.& there 🤣🤣🤣

Yea we need a full, SIMPLE explanation that we can follow because I am confused and think I am missing large chunks of the.story here.& there 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, please explain. Please. When did I start drama? Lol. What makes me a snake in the grass??

I am also missing large chunks of this story. Lol.

• Haha
The fakery from this family is unreal. A couple days ago Ella is called out on here for not being affectionate towards her kids. So, at the opening of the new video Ella decides to put on a big act by having Houston on her lap and telling Houston to kiss her. They are so unnatural and everything is for show.
Yes I noticed that too, normally she only picks up that child when she asks to be picked up. Harper was sitting alone in the corner playing with a pillow cushion and not one time did she look in her direction or asked if she was ok, that woman has ice in her veins, no maternal instinct at all.

Reactions: 10
I watch this families videos on and off and have been reading through this thread and people keep commenting on how Halle is the 'Pretty one'. Where has this come from? Has someone directly said this to her?

Yeah I remember seeing that and thinking... Aren't those things you're supposed to buy for your kids anyway. I mean socks?? Really?? I think they bought the girls an iPad...for all of them to share or something. But it's pretty obvious to me they got them that in order for the girls to make tik toks aka work. I've said this before but they are some really strange people. There is something blatantly wrong with them, it is so obvious, bit for some reason theirs subscribers just refuse to see it.
Yes I noticed that too, normally she only picks up that child when she asks to be picked up. Harper was sitting alone in the corner playing with a pillow cushion and not one time did she look in her direction or asked if she was ok, that woman has ice in her veins, no maternal instinct at all.
She's too narcissistic to show any affection for her children. It's only when they can do something for her that she acknowledges them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Its
I watch this families videos on and off and have been reading through this thread and people keep commenting on how Halle is the 'Pretty one'. Where has this come from? Has someone directly said this to her?
It's because Halle had some modeling jobs and Ella praised her fine hair and now she thinks she's a supermodel..and she's very nasty with Hosanna but the stupid parents never tell her off= her ego is already huge at 7 years old.

right, all the girls are pretty in their unique way. but harper defo ‘stands’ out i’d say

Reactions: 7
right, all the girls are pretty in their unique way. but harper defo ‘stands’ out i’d say
Yeah i agree all the girls are beautiful in their own way but I would say Harper is the stand out if we’re talking about modelling etc

Reactions: 7
Have you seen Tim’s insta stories?
Harper playing football (was shocked at this) with rue. When Harper scores a goal Tim’s goes no no but when rue scores Tim sniggers that Harper couldn’t save it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.