The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Title by: Zzeroes . Unfortunately the longer version didn't work, even left off t from script- oops. Hope mods can correct it for us.

Recap, add anything you remember:
-they confessed on dumping the dog - lying about the reasons and time they bought it(before not after the pregnancy was obvious)
-sold their house but can't find a new one as they want cheap luxury in an expensive area
-expecting a girl and nor even pretending they are happy about it
-competition of the girls is carrying on, bragging about hair length and texture
-wonk wonk!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did they really use that slow-down effect for those two lil sad balloons “popping out” of that box??? 😭

Howdy everaybody!

Longtime lurker here.

I ported my first comment above over from the last thread that was just closed. Been watching the Grimwades for almost a year now, and boy did they have my ass fooled!

Tim is a do-nothing good for nothing. Period. Those sweet, humble adoptive parents of his…can’t believe of all the babies they could adopt, they ended up with that SPAWN of a son. What luck!

Ella is trash and a sorry excuse for a mother. I truly hope that when the right time comes those precious children can find a way to escape before it’s too late. It’s like the blind leading the blind!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I really hope they don't have the cheek to throw a babyshower. They have 6 kids already. People shouldn't have to keep buying them gifts for babies when they have no intention of stopping. I'm sure these people have bought them gifts already at the 6 other babyshowers she had. It's a big finance to put on people that might not have much. Things are getting expensive these days. Peoples pockets have been hit by covid. But selfish scroungers Don't care.

Absolutely disgusting that people were running round the babyshower upset that it was a girl, and saying they want a boy. How will the baby feel when she's older and sees people were disappointed about her. And what about the people watching that can't get pregnant or lost children. The whole things is vile

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I've been following the last two threads and have joined so that I can comment. At first I thought they were a lovely family, until the dogs thing. As a dog lover I can't get over these people getting rid of THREE puppies and then trying to hide the fact, utterly irresponsible. They claim to want to have transparency then pull stunts like that, makes you wonder what else they keep quiet about. I could say so much more, but will get back to following the posts.

Reactions: 14
There is a women on the comments saying she beem trying for years to get pregnant think she said she 40 now but keeping hope up that she will be lucky,then in her face you have the grimwade on their 7 healthy child but disappointed it isn't a boy.couldn't imagine what it is like to lose a baby or not be able ro then these are just having babies for content
I bet they do have a baby shower because apart from house hunting this pregnancy is the only rhing they got that's of much interest (although that dwindling a bit now) they can do a baby shower for content and then I bet they have a labour vlog too like wirh last one was it

Reactions: 16
Next up will be guess the name, suggest a name with H, Baby shower coming up and here’s the PO address to send gifts. Hella is on a new video for sponsorship about laundry soap😳 shouldn’t her mom and the housekeeper be involved being she doesn’t clean or wash clothes?

I agree, the first couple of months, I enjoyed their videos. But I quickly saw through the fakery, lies and laziness.

Where would they be without Tims parents? If it wasn't for those kind people, Tim & Ella would be stuck in some seedy, rundown London 2 bed council flat. Because neither of them would bother working to support their kids.

Reactions: 17
I agree, loved them when I first discovered them, but once they started getting 'freebies' & a tiny bit of 'fame' that's when they changed, & their children didn't appear cute, but actually a bit odd.
As I've said before their USP is a large mixed race family, & that's it....American's have loads of these that their content is so much more better like, Curly Cooper's, David & Adanna & some mixed race couple where the lady is Nigerian & the hubby Dutch.

• Heart
Their just disgusting to be honest.

Tim high as f**k and they don't even try to hide that either

Ella needs to just get off her ass and do something like productive. She's horribly lazy for a woman. Always rolling round the floor like a slob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next exciting video... 'What should baby #7 name be grimwade gang!!!!😜😜😜😜'

I think it is going to be something like

Hawaii or Honolulu.... Or something extra special for their American dolts... I mean fans... Hamerica!

• Haha
i’m suprised there was no one at the baby shower as doesn’t ella have a super big family?

Reactions: 6

Hawaii or Honolulu.... Or something extra special for their American dolts... I mean fans... Hamerica!
I think Harmony would be a nice name and just unusual enough for them. But yeah they're probably gonna go with something ridiculous 😅

Reactions: 8
Did they ever tell the viewers why they're so obsessed with the letter H? Is it something religious that I don't know about or just them being irritating?

They should've just named Reu that if that's all they were ever planning on calling him. Why bother giving him a 'H' name and never using it?

Harmony's a good shout. Could also see them going with Harlow.

Reactions: 11
If I were them (oh God🤪) I'd name the baby girl Hannah. Nice n short, and its also biblical. However probably not fancy enough for them, they would need to add like 5 names after it to make it "stand out " like Hannah CardiB Kylie Heathrow Grimwade

• Haha
Did they ever tell the viewers why they're so obsessed with the letter H? Is it something religious that I don't know about or just them being irritating?

They should've just named Reu that if that's all they were ever planning on calling him. Why bother giving him a 'H' name and never using it?

Harmony's a good shout. Could also see them going with Harlow.
Yeah I think they’ll go down the Harlow or Harleigh the route.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think they’ll go down the Harlow or Harleigh the route.
They already think they are You Tube celebs so I think they may copy Myleene Klass's daughter's name Hero, as it's unusual but a strong sounding name.

Reactions: 2
Might really surprise all for extra views and go diffrent with this baby and not have h at all lol
Yeah I.always wondered why all rhe h names and never heard them say why but I prefer them calling Hallin that name instead or het full name (carnt spell good enough to write it lol)

Reactions: 1
Their either going to pick something bibical or chav. But either way it will begin with H. The only name I like is Harper and even then i wouldn't name a child that. I just think those biblical names are awful. And houston was just them trying to be trendy

Reactions: 6

Haribo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm American and I dnt like this family. Something is very odd about them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.