The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t want their kids to have minds of their own or do anything to develop individual personalities. I don’t think they like that Harper is bright and can think for herself
That child will excel if given the opportunity! It should be criminal what they are allowed to do to these kids, stop the gaslighting and brainwashing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That child will excel if given the opportunity! It should be criminal what they are allowed to do to these kids, stop the gaslighting and brainwashing.
She really would! I watched an interview with Paris Fury a while ago. She spoke about the fact her kids are homeschooled but they were given an option and at any time if they chose school that would be done. It’s a shame the Grimwade’s can’t do something similar. Harper would do so good if she went to school

She really would! I watched an interview with Paris Fury a while ago. She spoke about the fact her kids are homeschooled but they were given an option and at any time if they chose school that would be done. It’s a shame the Grimwade’s can’t do something similar. Harper would do so good if she went to school
I really think she would do great at a formal school too. And Harper and her sisters will have extracurricular activities to do. Like playing sports, art, music, or even professional dancing (not whatever it is they do on their IG).

Don't the UK social services monitor whether children being homeschooled are being properly educated?

I really think she would do great at a formal school too. And Harper and her sisters will have extracurricular activities to do. Like playing sports, art, music, or even professional dancing (not whatever it is they do on their IG).

Don't the UK social services monitor whether children being homeschooled are being properly educated?
No. The UK social services have been defunded to the point of pointlessness, hence the hideous children protection stories that have been making headlines recently. This responsibility falls to OFSTED. They'll only investigate a home schooled child or even a school schooled child if a concern is reported directly to them or they discover a concern during one of their scheduled school visits. In some schools that were historically designated 'outstanding', OFSTED hasn't stepped foot in there for 10+ years.

I wish Ella would have her tubes tied, so Dim's dirty deposits don't result in another neglected little human.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No. The UK social services have been defunded to the point of pointlessness, hence the hideous children protection stories that have been making headlines recently. This responsibility falls to OFSTED. They'll only investigate a home schooled child or even a school schooled child if a concern is reported directly to them or they discover a concern during one of their scheduled school visits. In some schools that historically designated 'outstanding', OFSTED hasn't stepped foot in there for 10+ years.

I wish Ella would have her tubes tied, so Dim's dirty deposits don't result in another neglected little human.
I think Houston and a new baby will be a massive challenge for them they haven’t thought about. Hopefully a wake up call!

Reactions: 11
Looks like Hosanna has landed a part in a play! Happy for her tho.
74351E02-24B3-4ABC-A995-0BC3CFE0A43E.jpeg
B49A5E76-46CB-41DC-BD7E-1C4D986E9DB1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Looks like Hosanna has landed a part in a play! Happy for her tho.
View attachment 985049View attachment 985050
Good for her, I hope she has rehearsals every day of the week from dawn till dust so that mr lazy man will have no choice but to step up and take care of all those kids he keeps producing, the fact that she’ll be able to leave that house of horrors will be great for her maybe she’ll meet a mother type of co-star to open her eyes to the world.

Reactions: 17
Good for her, I hope she has rehearsals every day of the week from dawn till dust so that mr lazy man will have no choice but to step up and take care of all those kids he keeps producing, the fact that she’ll be able to leave that house of horrors will be great for her maybe she’ll meet a mother type of co-star to open her eyes to the world.
I agree hopefully it will be a great opportunity for her.
I can't imagine her or any of the kids being great actors though. They have such little awareness of other people's experiences outside there own and are so sheltered I don't know how they could put themselves in someone else's shoes convincingly. They've not even been allowed to devop any kind of imagination through play at home. Have they ever played a game of let's pretend even?!

Reactions: 12
I think Houston and a new baby will be a massive challenge for them they haven’t thought about. Hopefully a wake up call!
This will definitely be a wake up call for sure. Especially with Houston she’s not falling in place at all. She has a few more weeks to start getting ready while they have everyone thinking their moving to a new house.

The only time Tim gives a shout out to his kids if they’re bringing in money. I wonder what this is paying😳 at least she’s going to get out the house and not be the maid. Let’s see how long it last tho.

Reactions: 12
The only time Tim gives a shout out to his kids if they’re bringing in money. I wonder what this is paying😳 at least she’s going to get out the house and not be the maid. Let’s see how long it last tho.
I agree, remember when they dragged the whole family to the store to buy her a dress? They said she had a gig but that they couldn’t talk about it just yet,not a word was ever spoken about the gig, it’s like he only shows them love when they book something or I guess if they’re footballers. He’s such a narcissistic douche.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I guess Hallie will become the main servant and babysitter. Harper, too. If Hosanna is away acting, they'll need to make the other kids step it up.

I personally feel like Hosanna has a bad attitude and no personality. Harper is the actress in my opinion. I can't imagine Hosanna doing well at this, like at all. Maybe I am wrong, though. I would like to see her do something she enjoys. It is just too bad her parents will take all her earnings to buy themselves stuff they don't need

Reactions: 3
I guess Hallie will become the main servant and babysitter. Harper, too. If Hosanna is away acting, they'll need to make the other kids step it up.

I personally feel like Hosanna has a bad attitude and no personality. Harper is the actress in my opinion. I can't imagine Hosanna doing well at this, like at all. Maybe I am wrong, though. I would like to see her do something she enjoys. It is just too bad her parents will take all her earnings to buy themselves stuff they don't need
I agree this will be short lived. Hosanna is growing up and I’m sure she’s sick of the whole fake story line.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm... Not so sure Hosanna will be the one to get fed up first. Hosanna comes across as a people pleaser - She craves appreciation from her parents hence why she is always doing and saying what she thinks they want her to. That is why some people may say she has no personality.

Halle also really likes attention but I am not sure it is centralised to her parents' approval, she just loves the camera and follows it wherever it goes. She will do and say whatever gets her camera time. That is where all the exaggerated gestures and model movements come from.

Whereas, Harper can easily just move out of the frame when she notices she isn't getting appreciation or attention. This could be why they don't showcase her acting gigs at all. They think she is too independent, maybe? My guess is she will be shown less and less as time goes on.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm... Not so sure Hosanna will be the one to get fed up first. Hosanna comes across as a people pleaser - She craves appreciation from her parents hence why she is always doing and saying what she thinks they want her to. That is why some people may say she has no personality.

Halle also really likes attention but I am not sure it is centralised to her parents' approval, she just loves the camera and follows it wherever it goes. She will do and say whatever gets her camera time. That is where all the exaggerated gestures and model movements come from.

Whereas, Harper can easily just move out of the frame when she notices she isn't getting appreciation or attention. This could be why they don't showcase her acting gigs at all. They think she is too independent, maybe? My guess is she will be shown less and less as time goes on.
Yes, I’m confused as to why they never talk in details about all the things she’s accomplished, I guess unless you carry a football everywhere you go you’re not deserving of air time. And why do they keep talking about things can change at any moment in regards to the house, I feel like they’re setting the scene for when they don’t move I don’t believe they are moving at all but pretending to do so then they’ll say oh yea things feel through, the saddest part is that they always involve the kids in their lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes, I’m confused as to why they never talk in details about all the things she’s accomplished, I guess unless you carry a football everywhere you go you’re not deserving of air time. And why do they keep talking about things can change at any moment in regards to the house, I feel like they’re setting the scene for when they don’t move I don’t believe they are moving at all but pretending to do so then they’ll say oh yea things feel through, the saddest part is that they always involve the kids in their lies.
I didn’t think they were moving but the house is back on the estate agents saying sold stc. I think I’ll have to stop watching them and just read on here. It angers me that 2 jobless people can get a new house not from their hard work but their kids

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.