The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was the rush to have the gender reveal? People have jobs and kids go to school, to rush to have a reveal on a Wednesday is kind of ridiculous. The few people that were there looked annoyed as hell perhaps because they had to cancel certain plans to be there.

Reactions: 5
So what was the rush to have the gender reveal? People have jobs and kids go to school, to rush to have a reveal on a Wednesday is kind of ridiculous. The few people that were there looked annoyed as hell perhaps because they had to cancel certain plans to be there.
Probably are bored it's maybe exciting for Ella and Tim and kids but most in that room especially the grandparents have been through it so many times it isn't new and they prob imagining the babysitting duties rhey will have

Reactions: 6
When your response to having a baby is "it is what it is", and feeling the need to reassure viewers you're going to "love her like the rest", maybe you shouldn't be having anymore kids. They went from being disappointed it wasn't twins, now they are disappointed it isn't a boy. Just be happy you're having another seemingly healthy baby! Tim said that's all they really care about, but their reactions show something different. I hope they pick out a new home soon because idk how 5 girls are going to fit in that room.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just watched the gender reveal and I did NOT expect Tim's parents to be like that. I'd never seen them before! That's hilarious that Tim was raised by them oh my god 😂 😅😂

I feel sorry for them actually they were totally sidelined and seemed bemused by the whole thing. Imagine actually choosing a child to raise and love unconditionally and it turns out like Tim 😭
Yeah his parent look nice & respectable, humble people. Their always pushed to the side. Always seem ignored unless their babysitting or buying houses for the scroungers. Tim & Ellas parents should have been up at the front beside Tim & Ella but instead they were shoved in the back, while random friends and kids took centre stage

Reactions: 9
When your response to having a baby is "it is what it is", and feeling the need to reassure viewers you're going to "love her like the rest", maybe you shouldn't be having anymore kids. They went from being disappointed it wasn't twins, now they are disappointed it isn't a boy. Just be happy you're having another seemingly healthy baby! Tim said that's all they really care about, but their reactions show something different. I hope they pick out a new home soon because idk how 5 girls are going to fit in that room.
They will make poor Hosanna sleep on the floor next to the baby's cot..
#save Hosanna 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably are bored it's maybe exciting for Ella and Tim and kids but most in that room especially the grandparents have been through it so many times it isn't new and they prob imagining the babysitting duties rhey will have
.....GENDER REVEAL ...

Not trying to be mean but that has to be the sorriest Youtube gender reveal I have ever seen!
LOL ...It seems the company she hired made a mistake with the decorations! The BOY side had PINK balloons with a blue backdrop... the GIRL side had BLUE balloons with pink back drop!! People were sooo confused......that when Ella asked people to stand on the side based on what they thought the gender was, people were confused and Ella and Tim had to explain that they were use the backdorp color and not the ballons to determine which side to stand under. You get what you pay for, since she says she called them the day before>

After all the hype and talking about having a gender reveal every chance in the last few videos, like this is her first baby, then saying we had to wait 48 hours this was what she came up with? Ella now says she just threw this event together at the last minute?... the day before?

Seriously Ella this is your 7TH PREGNANCY? Ella has had a baby every 12 - 18 months since they got married. Once the child reaches a year or 18 months Ella announces she is pregnant again. Ella acting like this is her first pregnancy and expecting her family and friends to be super excited? The family and friends have been through this 6 TIMES! Half of those people were family members... and like I said they have been through this 6 times. . So Why did she feel the need to host this event for just 18-20 people in this huge HUGE HALL that could hold maybe 50 - 100 people?

With the amount of food and the size of the hall it looks like they expected many more people to attend but if it was planned at the last minute, ike Ella said she did...did they really expect people to just change their plans to accomodate them? But really Tim and Ella AGAIN this is Baby #7, your friends and family have been up the road before. Clearly this video is all about getting views and creating struggle content.

PHOTO BELOW
Per Ella If you think its a BOY, stand under the PINK Balloons with the Blue Backdrop??
Per Ella If you think its a GIRL stand under the BLUE balloons with the Pink backdrop??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is very true. They just pick her up hold her and give her whatever they think will keep her quiet. Food etc. what happens when the new baby comes and she has to focus on that one for a second before they pass the child off to Hosana? She craves attention for sure. They don’t give these kids enough time to be babies before the next one is on the way. This baby just started walking, can’t even speak, hasn’t been potty trained and here comes another one. You can’t tell me she’s surprised she’s pregnant if your not taking birth control what do you expect to happen?
I agree I was acc shocked that Elle was pregnant like let your kids grow up and give them the attention they need before you pop another one , this is why I believe they having kids for views ! And especially believe it since look at much videos they make on it! And also someone stated that Houston can do with playgroups and playing with others kids 100000% i tubing they reason why Houston behaves they way she does is because she is BOREDDDD , I’m not a mum but I always believe that kids fuss and make that fussy knows cos 1) they want attention 2) they are tired 3) they are just bored ! And Houston is always whining and fussying … and I’m sorry they have 7 kids and they don’t even bother taking them to soft play atleast sometimes… but tbh from the time it was only the other day they have taken them swimming i won’t be surprised that they are sooo many places they haven’t taken this kids it’s seems they only take them out for content ie shopping , it’s for free ie movie premiers or when it’s the kids playing .. what type of life is this ?? This is insane them kids need more !!!!!!!!!!!

The kids really need to go to school. Can you imagine being stuck in the house all day every day with no socializing with kids your age besides your siblings? It’s not like they take them to do educational stuff I mean the kids can’t even swim and the oldest is 11, how does this happen? Heze said all his teammates can swim so he wanted to try it, him having exposure to his teammates like that will only highlight all the things he’s missing out on, it’s rather sad. The kids are homeschooled so they have the freedom to expose them to lots of things but don’t because the parents are too lazy. Instead they make them like little robots, just repeating everything they hear the adults say and acting perfect.
I agreee , I think it’s selfish these Parents don’t even bother doing stuff with the kids … if parents who are work a FULL TIME job have time to take their kids places and do fun things these parents who don’t even homeschool their kids should take their kids out i can’t believe only now their kids went swimming …. And tbh you can’t even say oh maybe they can’t afford 7 kids to do fun things when mr tim is always is the latest designer and gear even buying Ella expensive gifts .. sorry your kids Rooms r a mess , they wearclothes that have been gifted to them and they don’t do nothing fun really so I dnt know how he or they have money for themselves!!!

Reactions: 4
.....GENDER REVEAL ...

Not trying to be mean but that has to be the sorriest Youtube gender reveal I have ever seen!
LOL ...It seems the company she hired made a mistake with the decorations! The BOY side had PINK balloons with a blue backdrop... the GIRL side had BLUE balloons with pink back drop!! People were sooo confused......that when Ella asked people to stand on the side based on what they thought the gender was, people were confused and Ella and Tim had to explain that they were use the backdorp color and not the ballons to determine which side to stand under. You get what you pay for, since she says she called them the day before>

After all the hype and talking about having a gender reveal every chance in the last few videos, like this is her first baby, then saying we had to wait 48 hours this was what she came up with? Ella now says she just threw this event together at the last minute?... the day before?

Seriously Ella this is your 7TH PREGNANCY? Ella has had a baby every 12 - 18 months since they got married. Once the child reaches a year or 18 months Ella announces she is pregnant again. Ella acting like this is her first pregnancy and expecting her family and friends to be super excited? The family and friends have been through this 6 TIMES! Half of those people were family members... and like I said they have been through this 6 times. . So Why did she feel the need to host this event for just 18-20 people in this huge HUGE HALL that could hold maybe 50 - 100 people?

With the amount of food and the size of the hall it looks like they expected many more people to attend but if it was planned at the last minute, ike Ella said she did...did they really expect people to just change their plans to accomodate them? But really Tim and Ella AGAIN this is Baby #7, your friends and family have been up the road before. Clearly this video is all about getting views and creating struggle content.

PHOTO BELOW
Per Ella If you think its a BOY, stand under the PINK Balloons with the Blue Backdrop??
Per Ella If you think its a GIRL stand under the BLUE balloons with the Pink backdrop??
Spot on 👏👏 a big gifted hall with around 15 people 😂😂
Where was her cousin Marvin & Rochelle, I wonder 🤔🤔 even they couldn't be bothered to attend the tit show.

I feel so sad for this baby. Could they make her feel any more unwanted? If she ever watches these videos back when she's older all she's gonna see is that:
1.she was an 'accident'
2.the disappointment she wasn't a twin
3. the disappointment she wasn't a boy
Plus she's the youngest of 7 and will be sidelined even more than Houston already is. Not to mention the bizarre and claustrophobic childhood she's in for, being trained to be a housewife with no education and cooking roast dinners at 8 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
LOL ...It seems the company she hired made a mistake with the decorations! The BOY side had PINK balloons with a blue backdrop... the GIRL side had BLUE balloons with pink back drop!! People were sooo confused......that when Ella asked people to stand on the side based on what they thought the gender was, people were confused and Ella and Tim had to explain that they were use the backdrop color and not the balloons to determine which side to stand under. You get what you pay for, since she says she called them the day before>

people Confused?
View attachment 832380

1635369299318.png

View attachment 832380

Attachments

Reactions: 4
.....GENDER REVEAL ...

PHOTO BELOW
Spot on 👏👏 a big gifted hall with around 15 people 😂😂
Where was her cousin Marvin & Rochelle, I wonder 🤔🤔 even they couldn't be bothered to attend the tit show.
And what’s with all that food for such a small crowd? Probably was gifted to them because God forbid they pay for anything. And why didn’t the idiotic husband put the camera on a tripod? It was both of them trying to capture the ballon release from the box, it was the worse gender reveal I’ve ever seen. What a tit show!

Reactions: 8
And what’s with all that food for such a small crowd? Probably was gifted to them because God forbid they pay for anything. And why didn’t the idiotic husband put the camera on a tripod? It was both of them trying to capture the ballon release from the box, it was the worse gender reveal I’ve ever seen. What a tit show!
They’ll probably take it all home and feed the kids for a few days. Tim will be good with the mucchies.

• Haha
Hey all

my sister and I were relieved when we found this thread cause we thought we were the only ones that noticed that so many things that were wrong.We’ve been reading this and the first thread and we couldn’t agree more with everyone on here and we’ve finally decided to say something.

To be honest we all knew that everything in their videos is formatted but now I’ve actually seen it on camera.In one of their latest videos (keeping the gender of our 7th baby a secret for 48 hours) Hosanna is seen calling Harper over and dragged Halle to stand next to eachother.

(From 16:15 to to 16:36)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did they really use the slow-down feature for those two lil sad balloons “popping out” from that box??? 😭

• Haha
New thread here:

New thread created, pls close this one, thanks. (And if you can correct the spelling to script- dont know how to do that now)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.