The Great Pottery Throw Down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Jacob's final teaset really met the brief. Matt's did but the cake stand wasn't right and he had got too cocky.

Reactions: 1
Jacob’s teaset was like when you answer an essay question with what you know rather than what the essay title actually says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watch this last night? I didn’t know who a couple of the celebs were but the winner was well deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No-one watching this? I thought last weeks was entertaining and I’m looking forward to this weeks slab build.
We also have a wee bet on how much the presenter blubs over the pottery, he’s very emotional 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I loveit when he cries!! To be so passionate about his craft, and see that passion and effort in other people. I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No-one watching this? I thought last weeks was entertaining and I’m looking forward to this weeks slab build.
We also have a wee bet on how much the presenter blubs over the pottery, he’s very emotional 🥲
I'm watching....I know Rich.

Keith is emotional and he's such a lovely guy IRL.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We are, but in another thread