The glory (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who the tattoo on the guys neck said? the actual words, not the translation

I'm so confused ... is anyone else?

It's so intriguing - a bit like 'Revenge' albeit with many twists and turns, and a lot of jumping around timelines ... and there are two characters in particular (bad girls) who looks so similar that I'm losing track of who's who!

I'll persevere (up to S7 so far).
---
Does anyone know who the tattoo on the guys neck said? the actual words, not the translation
"memento mori"

Reactions: 1
I finally finished it this morning. I enjoyed the new episodes way better than the older ones. The last 2/3 were my favourites though.
To be fair, and this goes for all the K dramas I watch, I usually read episode recaps after each one so I don’t miss out on anything 😂

I wonder if we get another season 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1
I finally finished it this morning. I enjoyed the new episodes way better than the older ones. The last 2/3 were my favourites though.
To be fair, and this goes for all the K dramas I watch, I usually read episode recaps after each one so I don’t miss out on anything 😂

I wonder if we get another season 🤞🏼
But were you confused at times? Or is it just me? It randomly started to get funny with some of the things that the woman who she hired to spy said