The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram??
I’m on the fence with her. She posted a picture tonight of her kitchen/ hallway and what a tit tip is was I was horrified she would put that on the gram. Maybe it’s the way I was bought up but I take pride in my home.
Yes it gets messy with 3 children and working from home but why oh why would you put it on Instagram for the world to see.
I know she has 7 kids but honestly they should be helping and doing chores around the house especially the ages they are.
All she is teaching them is they can trash the place and their slave (mother) will tidy up after them.
Not a very good example, she is doing herself and children no favours.
All she is doing is showing them especially her sons it’s a woman’s place to do all the work at home!!!

Reactions: 1
I follow. I don’t see much in my timeline for her but saw her take her Christmas tree and decorations down Christmas night! Seemed sad especially with so many children in the house surely Christmas is still going then?

I prefer people like Tess that show REAL life on IG. My house is tidy and neat as I have OCD however I would much prefer to follow a family account that shows it isn't all white, grey, pastel colours, balloons and rainbows all the time. With children posing perfectly in front of mirrored furniture in all matching personalised outfits 😂

I'm tired of seeing the same poses in front of mirrors. It's like everyone is turning into the same thing and if anyone posts anything slightly "imperfect" then its OMG I can't beleive she done that.

I also like how her husband was sat in the living room with a sewing machine because they have a normal house, not a mansion with a utility room, sewing room, play room, drawing room, dressing room etc etc 😂😂

No I'm not Tess I just like how she isn't scared to show a bit normality on the gram. I'm new to her account and it was a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 5
I like Tess and her family, but she’s always talking about how the ‘last few months’ her and her husband are near break up and he’s annoying her/she can’t stand him/she feels better off without him. If you go through her insta it’s consistent. When does she like him?!

Reactions: 2
I like Tess and her family, but she’s always talking about how the ‘last few months’ her and her husband are near break up and he’s annoying her/she can’t stand him/she feels better off without him. If you go through her insta it’s consistent. When does she like him?!
I've been following for a few months and I don't think I've ever seen her post something like that? But considering life would be pretty hard in lockdown with 7 children, I'd be absolutely astonished if everything was hearts and flowers 24/7

I've been following for a few months and I don't think I've ever seen her post something like that? But considering life would be pretty hard in lockdown with 7 children, I'd be absolutely astonished if everything was hearts and flowers 24/7
Completely agree. I hadn't seen to either and the only reason I knew she had a thread (a very quiet one) was because she mentioned it!

Posting Covid conspiracy stuff now!
Yeah I'm all for people having their opinions but she's being too forceful with hers and it's too much. So much misinformation too. I've gone off her lately she's changed in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm all for people having their opinions but she's being too forceful with hers and it's too much. So much misinformation too. I've gone off her lately she's changed in my opinion.
You've summed up exactly how I feel. I actually don't mind too much about the Covid-19 skepticism, as I don't trust the gov with a bargepole ha! But hers is unreal 😳😳😳😳

She’s OTT with the opinions. As someone who has had a close friend admitted to the ICU recently with COVID-19 she makes me so mad. Clearly it’s never affected her. I’m not saying everything we’ve been told by the Government is real, but I don’t think anyone can fully deny the existence of the virus.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the surgery she has had trying to make out she’s had an appendix scar removed when in fact she has had a whole tummy tuck 🥴 and she’s sporting body positivity? wouldnt we all love a bit of free surgery 🙄

Yeah I seen it and thought it's like when people say they are getting their adenoids removed and do a full new nose 😂😂

Reactions: 4
17F8F38F-2510-4FAE-AB8C-6A008AF60BEA.png

So her 35k followers are supposed to believe she had surgery to remove an appendix scar 🤣 and now she has this monstrosity in replacement, she shouts about body positivity but yet she had a tummy tuck rather than losing the weight 🙃

Reactions: 5
If you look at the picture she posted of her appendix scar you can see how tight it is and how much it’s pulling. I don’t doubt that she wanted it removed for reasons related to scar tissue, but if you’re going to a cosmetic surgeon and they say they can do you a tummy tuck at the same time why would you not?! She’s obviously not too worried about surgery risks (she’s still young and healthy) so probably thought it was only another few hours on the table. I think she’s been quite upfront about it to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

She's steadily lost weight over the past year or so, seems to have done it in a healthy enough way and there's no way to lose the excess/ loose skin she had from 7 pregnancies, her scar was really noticeable on her stomach and looked like it would be uncomfortable so I think it's fair enough she's had it fixed and done a tummy tuck at the same time. Agree she's been pretty honest about it, I don't mind this one too much. Her kids are always in designer clothes though, how do they afford it with so many of them to clothe? There's all the teenagers and then the two twin boys always in designer gear and now she's taken herself off her surgery. My partner in the wrong job obviously 😂

@Georgethecat i remember her saying her hubby was a head engineer for Hilton or something.... in all fairness she posted how proud she was of him because he’d been a cleaner 10 years ago and worked his butt off getting to where he is today - - I think she is earning ££ too from IG ads - fair play if they can afford designer stuff for their kids they all seem happy enough🤷🏼‍♀️ In regards to her surgery I actually have the same apprendix scar problem with mine and when I enquired with a local private hospital a couple of years ago about They said the only way to have it removed would be to do it via a tummy tuck type procedure. I think she’s pretty honest and would have just said if it was purely for cosmetic 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she is being more honest about it now a few people have called her out, first time mentioning it she purely said I’m having my appendix scar removed, now she’s more open about it well I guess she has to be with the results she has lol

She's moaning today about how people think they're well off when they're not. Yet she's just paid thousands to have her belly done privately, and yesterday she paid over £300 to get a taxi home from her mums because her car had broken down.
I agree about the Tiktok dancing too, so embarrassing lol

Reactions: 4