The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow? Shes terrible at disclosing ads and so self obsessed its unreal. Her posts are getting cringier by the day.

Reactions: 6
I started following her on the back of watching G Fletchers insta, but I must admit I find myself skipping through her stories as her voice is like nails down a black board and yes shes pretty tit at remembering to tag ADS

Reactions: 1
She was once rude to me in the comments on YouTube I only asked her a simple question and she spoke to me like I was a child I’m 25 lol

Yes! Sooo self obsessed. The number of selfies and boomerangs of herself posing that she posts in her stories :rolleyes:
I continue to follow her because her little boy is adorable and I love seeing what she posts of him. But the ads are getting a bit much now as well. I understand the odd one but she does so many. I've seen a lot of people call her up on it and she defends herself by saying it's her job and she needs to put food on the table. She's a model, her husband is a musician, McFly member and judge on The Voice, I'm pretty confident in saying they can already put food on the table. Rapidly going off her.

Reactions: 4
I followed her just before her baby was born and then stopped at about 6-8 months, the constant ads and cringey posts and captions and stories just irritates me. Hearing someone talk to other adults in a baby voice and referring to themselves as mummy... just so privileged. The whole ‘this is my job I have to earn’ line is so privileged and up herself. We all have to work love, your “job” is posting about a yoghurt you probably don’t actually like, don’t pretend it’s needed to make ends meet in your family. You’ve cashed in on your kid, own it.

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her because her voice literally goes through me. She talks to her phone like she’s talking to a 4 year old child. In fact she sounds like a 4 year old child herself

Reactions: 2
I followed her just before her baby was born and then stopped at about 6-8 months, the constant ads and cringey posts and captions and stories just irritates me. Hearing someone talk to other adults in a baby voice and referring to themselves as mummy... just so privileged. The whole ‘this is my job I have to earn’ line is so privileged and up herself. We all have to work love, your “job” is posting about a yoghurt you probably don’t actually like, don’t pretend it’s needed to make ends meet in your family. You’ve cashed in on your kid, own it.
Privileged indeed. She recently visited her parents and posted a picture on her stories of their house from the long, private driveway with the caption "Home". The house looked to be a mansion in it's own grounds. Struck me as a very show-off post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shes so self obsessed even the posts with her baby in them scream ‘I love my son, but I love me more’

Reactions: 3
Hm, they're currently on a free holiday to Disney! Surprised they were offered one as she's not exactly 'big time'.

I had to unfollow. When she posted that picture of her a few hours after giving birth to Cooper and saying about her belly...love you’ve just had a baby, of course your stomach isn’t going to pop back to what it was like beforehand. Give me strength!

She jumped on the McFly wag mummy bandwagon like Gi

Lots of comments on her recent posts about not declaring them as ads. Shes deleted all the comments and edited her posts. Sneaky.

Unfollowed ages ago, just had a peek again now and wow, SO many ADs! Which is baffling as she has 186k followers but not the highest engagement on most photos? 2-4K usually. She obviously has good management!

She’s just advertised their Anniversary spread in Hello magazine. Her parents home looks like a Stately Home!

She linked to the article. Another kid is not in the pipeline. They’re too busy. I thought from when they had a baby they wouldn’t have another! They had a good lifestyle before a baby and Georgia strikes me as one of those women who realised that having a kid is not what they thought it would be!

Danny says they haven’t had a date night in 18 months. That’s not correct as I’ve seen them on Instagram having nights out together!

Reactions: 2
They've had loads of date nights! Their nanny has an instagram and has posted lots of insta stories in the past where she has cooper while the parents are out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.