The Geek Is Chic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here watch Evelyn?

I find myself continually wanting to recommend her when people complain about influencers. She's a smallish channel, but aside from being a bit holier than thou (but honestly, aren't we all when it comes to haul culture, hypocrisy, and influencing?), she seems like a cool older sister who would hit me with tough love about my taste in clothes and handbags. 😂

(Plus, her complete frustration with LEMG is amazing and #relatable)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I adore Evelyn!! She is super cute and I actually think she is super humble, but maybe the german in her makes her seem a bit like what you described?? hehe

Does anyone here watch Evelyn?

I find myself continually wanting to recommend her when people complain about influencers. She's a smallish channel, but aside from being a bit holier than thou (but honestly, aren't we all when it comes to haul culture, hypocrisy, and influencing?), she seems like a cool older sister who would hit me with tough love about my taste in clothes and handbags. 😂

(Plus, her complete frustration with LEMG is amazing and #relatable)
But I do find that no one I know watches her as well

Reactions: 1
Hey, does anybody know what happened to her channel? I don't watch her regularly, just went to check up on her videos and they are all private? Her instagram is private too. I'm curious, does anyone know why she is gone? I couldn't find anything with a quick google, then again, she doesn't have a huge following.

Reactions: 2
Hey, does anybody know what happened to her channel? I don't watch her regularly, just went to check up on her videos and they are all private? Her instagram is private too. I'm curious, does anyone know why she is gone? I couldn't find anything with a quick google, then again, she doesn't have a huge following.
She neither wrote anything on her blog or FB page. Very odd. Hope she is ok.

It’s been over 6 months and we haven’t heard a peep from her. I truly hope she is ok. I was wondering if maybe she became pregnant late last year and had one of those terrible pregnancy-related ailments that take you out for the first and second trimester.

• Heart
Evelyn is back on IG. I think she came back at the beginning of the year. She never showed up in my feeds but she says she’s coming back with a video soon about her feelings about new Celine. Her YT channel is public again.